1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which types of Meta title Google search engine does like.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by forumias, Jan 17, 2017.

?

1. meta title

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. seo on page

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hey ! Friend's
    Can you tell me
    Kindly guide me for this website http://forumias.com/portal/
    I did many time change meta title according to google policy for this website but my website didn't come in top search ranking
    My website services are about UPSC IAS Preparation Online, we provide online guidance & tips for UPSC IAS Exam Preparation.
    Kindly suggest me some best meta title for my website

Thanks

forumias, Jan 17, 2017 IP
  2. enterprise_seo

enterprise_seo Active Member

Best Answers:
    The <title> meta tag is arguably the most important tag on any given page.

Ideally it is this keyword and search terms that you have optimized your entire site for. You should choose this keyword carefully by looking at two factors:
    • The number of searches a keyword (search query) receives per month;
    • The strength of the competition for that keyword.
    There are various software tools which can be used for checking this, but you should also do this manually by entering any possible or likely keywords into a search engine such as Google and then seeing the strength of the competition. How easy would it be for you to get your site onto the first page of the results listings bearing in mind the strength of the existing pages.

Once you have decided on that then you are well qualified to decide which keyword phrase to build your site around.

(I'm assuming that you realize that you should base your site/page around just one keyword phrase and variants of that phrase; you do not want to base your content and H1 and H2 tags around one keyword and then have another keyword in your title tag. But you know that, yes?)

enterprise_seo, Jan 19, 2017 IP
    dcristo likes this.