1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Based on your experience, how long does SEO take?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by FarrisFahad, Oct 5, 2016.

1. rf-harris

rf-harris Active Member

Best Answers:
    When it comes to SEO and results, you should never be rushed and set realistic goals. I usually make a month plan and see the progress, if my rankings go up I mostly use the same techniques for the next month.

rf-harris, Oct 19, 2016 IP
  2. VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, I'm really glad if that was of any use to you :))) I believe the key is to stay motivated and persistent, so regardless of how hard it is and what niche you're in, sooner or later, you CAN make it. Just don't give up, see what your competitors are doing and try to do something better ;-)

VeniVidiVici, Oct 19, 2016 IP
  3. kirist

kirist Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    my site is "down the top" with keys?
    It gets link building a little
    So who can give me reason!! Please
    My site: http://noithathomesetting.vn

kirist, Oct 19, 2016 IP
  4. SEO.Student.15

SEO.Student.15 Member

Best Answers:
    Does webtrafficgeeks and trafix work well for e-commerce sites? In other words, do you know if their traffic is real people who convert to sales or newsletter sign ups?

SEO.Student.15, Jan 16, 2017 IP
  5. seoobsessed

seoobsessed Peon

Best Answers:
    How much are you paying your SEO? Because if they are not working on it enough, then it will not grow. You should also ask what techniques they are implementing, and how the recent updates have affected their strategy! Here's an article about basics of the recent changes...http://www.presencemarketingonline.com/seo-update-penguin-4-0-and-how-it-affects-you/

seoobsessed, Jan 16, 2017 IP
  6. TaxServicesChicago

TaxServicesChicago Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Many SEO companies will inform you that it takes four to six months to begin seeing results. That is generally appropriate, but remember once you start seeing effects this really is, and SEO results develop over-time. Whatever outcomes you're getting at 6 months must be considerably less than what you are getting at 12 months.
    Enough time can differ for every consumer and is determined by quite a few factors, including:
    - the website's condition
    - The content on your website
    - age your website
    In conclusion, if you’re after quick results, PPC advertising including Google AdWords could be a better choice. If you’re following a marketing solution which will maintain working-time and time again and you’re willing to show patience, SEO is for you. Mix both PPC and SEO if you want the very best of both sides.
    Thanks

TaxServicesChicago, Jan 16, 2017 IP
  7. LinkGenie

LinkGenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is on-going. But generally it will take around 3 months for initial ranking. Then it may take around 4-6 months for further ranking. Later you need to monitor ranking continuously and take corrective and preventive actions when necessary.

LinkGenie, Jan 17, 2017 IP
  8. enterprise_seo

enterprise_seo Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on the sector (or niche) that your website is in. A non-competitive sector should see your site ranked fairly quickly, and therefore will attract visitors because of its high ranking. But a highly competitive sector (such as life insurance) may take months from first being built to get traffic, because it will not rank well in 3 - 6 months, but then it will start of rank better (as long as you have a steady campaign of legitimate link-building (and, of course, as long as your on-page SEO is good). Then when the site starts to rank better the visitors will come.

The same is true of the keywords that you base around your site. If you use long-tail keywords these will inevitably face less competition and so will be able to rank quicker, thereby getting visitors quicker - and this is true even in the more competitive sectors.

In the early stages you will get traffic not directly from your site itself but from the content which is linking to your site thereby driving visitors to it. This is where content marketing and article marketing come it to play. If you write an article in an established article directory then you will get people reading that article and some of those people will click on the link in your resource box and visit your site directly from the article (not from the search engines results listing, because your site is yet to rank). Similarly, if you create a video which is well optimized and put it on Youtube, you will similarly get visitors from that video directly to your site. The same is tru of social media, web 2.0 sites, press releases, document marketing and related off-page SEO practices, all of which are perfectly legitimate.

enterprise_seo, Jan 19, 2017 IP
  9. enterprise_seo

enterprise_seo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I should add that you will be able to see where your traffic is coming from by checking your Google Analytics account for that site (you are using Google Analytics, aren't you?)

enterprise_seo, Jan 19, 2017 IP
  10. junaidshahid

junaidshahid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    did you do these things ?
    • On page SEO
    • Backlinks
    • Internal linking
    • Forum posting
    • Social Bookmarking
    • Build relations with bloggers
    • comment on do follow commentluv blogs