1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Excellent content required around 100 articles

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by giteshtrivedi, Jan 11, 2017.

Hi,

We are starting new website for Remote Oracle database support services. We are requiring around 50 - 100 articles on various keywords. All articles should be unique, grammatical error free, and with excellent polish english. Every articles will be having around 300 words. Kindly provide me per article your quote at earliest. Kindly also provide me your sample writing with quote.

Kindly note following points before pm me:
    1. You should need to provide me rate. Without rate I won't reply you.
    2. You should need to provide me final rate. I am not going to negotiate.
    3. Don't send me any introductory mail.
    4. This is not only 100 articles requirement but I am running more than 15 sites and requirements will be increased in future.
    5. I am having Indian Paypal id. Then for Indian writer I can transfer payment online only.
    6. If you are having your own blog or you are be able to post in Ezinearticle too then you are most welcome too.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    giteshtrivedi, Jan 11, 2017 IP
  2. gabimolocea

gabimolocea Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    https://www.digitalpoint.com/members/greg-b.320977/
    I do not recommend this guy. I asked him to write 8 articles, I paid him upfront 100%, then he found all kind of excuses because he was not able to finish them; like health problems, but in the end he delivered the articles ( only 7), after 2 months. That's not all, all articles had no clue with what's my website about.
    You can read the articles on my blog, but I will delete them soon cuz I lose traffic.

Also, I attach some skype screens so you will know with who are you talkin' ( a 35years experience in copywritting guy :) )
    http://gabimolocea.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/greg1.png
    http://gabimolocea.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/greg2.png
    http://gabimolocea.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/greg3.png

gabimolocea, Jan 12, 2017 IP
  3. giteshtrivedi

giteshtrivedi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    33.3% - 1
    Thanks for informing.

giteshtrivedi, Jan 12, 2017 IP
    gabimolocea likes this.
  4. Kahiu

Kahiu Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi GiteshTrivedi, I am Paul from Kenya. I will write you articles as you instruct and in good time. My rate is $3 for 300 words. I also have a PayPal account.

Thank you.

Here is my sample....
    NB/: This is an already published article by the client

"Debt Consolidation in Canada

Canada is witnessing high rates of economic growth. This means that many are overspending and surpassing their financial capabilities. Many are taking loans to buy luxury goods, home renovations, vacations leading to unnecessary multiple debts that are tougher to repay. Debt consolidation comes to the rescue of these people. Debt consolidation is a loan, which does not add to financial liabilities, but it helps to ease the process of debt repayment and makes it faster by combining all the existing debts into one.

There are many ways one can use to find a strong and legitimate debt consolidation company that suits his or her financial problems. Due to the increased number of people seeking financial assistance relating to debts, many debt consolidation agencies and company have cropped up in large numbers. One needs to follow the references from friends and relatives. Additionally, one can do online searches where you will find dozens of them, but care is needed to sieve only the best and avoid the scams and the cons. Do background checks on them, read customer recommendations, look for any complaints filed against them, look at debt consolidation company's reputation, compare the terms of services etc.

There are several reasons why one should opt for debt consolidation services. Debt consolidation provides one with better ways of settling debts. It gives you a prolonged period of debt repayment. Debt consolidation offers you reduced interest rates and penalties, it teaches you ways of controlling your expenditure, saving money, shows you how to come up with a strong budget, assist in consolidating your debts and you get your financial freedom back faster. Debt consolidation is important because it creates you a strong plan of managing your finances in the future, through the great advice given by the debt consolidation company.

Take this into great consideration, get a reliable debt consolidation company, and you will find debt consolidation to be a great sigh of relief for the people with great debts and they are unable to repay.”

Kahiu, Jan 13, 2017 IP
  5. giteshtrivedi

giteshtrivedi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    33.3% - 1
    I think you didn't read my thread accurately.

giteshtrivedi, Jan 13, 2017 IP
  6. Kahiu

Kahiu Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay you want an Indian writer only??

Kahiu, Jan 14, 2017 IP
  7. Joseph_F

Joseph_F Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you only want an Indian writer? You need to be very clear about that. I can write articles about anything you like, including IT (I have worked in IT for many years.) It's pointless submitting a sample article though if you only want Indian writers.

Joseph_F, Jan 16, 2017 IP
  8. ak_1980_delhi

ak_1980_delhi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $5 per article
    Articles will cross the 300-word mark
    Each write-up with a CTA and hyperlink