1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Twitter Personality Translator Android

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by cjdelphi, Jan 14, 2017.

What is the Twitter Personality Translator?

Want to sound like a Valley Girl?Einstein?, Jive?, Sherlock? Want to sound like someone else?!

Android users can now grab the app and start posting directly to the inbuilt twitter function..

originally it was a concept designed for yahoo chat to give chatters a fun text changer as they type, i have ported it to Android..

work in progress, so ideas fully welcome, i know the gui needs work but this is proof of concept until it takes off, so your help is of high importantce!

how to use it? Simply type in the first white box and then select a personality from the image icons at the bottom, once you've happy with it press the tweet button!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.personality.craigs.personalitytranslator&hl=en

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    cjdelphi, Jan 14, 2017 IP
  2. Holly Green

Holly Green Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is amazing! I wonder if there is also an iOS version.

Holly Green, Jan 15, 2017 IP
  3. cjdelphi

cjdelphi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately not yet, but there are plans for one... or with the Personality converter

unfortunately not yet, but below deck be plans fer one... Arrrrrrrrgh..... Arrrrrrrrgh.

cjdelphi, Jan 15, 2017 IP