1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earn More Profits from Your Traffic - Send Phone Calls to Our Multilingual Call Centers!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by WordTradeSolutions, Jan 15, 2017.

DP Members & Guests,

[​IMG]

Here's our deal:

:) Without any cost to you and to your viewers - Our centers will handle all your inbound support calls from your Japanese, German and French traffic ...

- Our native speaking agents will provide your users with top quality customer and tech support services to politely answer their relevant questions and patiently resolve their problems regarding related products and services;

- We'll professionally try to legitimately sell premium tech support coverage for all their devices, software tools and various tech-related concerns; and

- Our third party payment processor will then split all sales, based on our mutually agreed fixed commission percentages, between you as our affiliate and us as the merchant in this revenue share arrangement ...

;) You can even start a new campaign for this - Here's an example:

- You can create a free software product or a free mobile app;

- Next, integrate in your software a call to activate (upon installation), or a call to unlock premium functions (during use) or a call to avail in-game credits (for gaming apps);

- Then, promote your product across relevant Japanese, German and French markets. PPI (pay per install) and PPV (pay per view) display campaigns are generally cheaper in these geos; and

- This is for your users to call our agents for these things, and also when they have other relevant questions and concerns. That's it!

:D You can also find other companies, publishers and affiliate businesses that might be interested in our offer. This way:

- We'll split revenues three ways: You, the software company, and us ...

What You Can Get

• We usually go with a 20 / 80 split or so for vendors of Internet Marketing software, website management tools, mobile and desktop gaming apps, office productivity programs and all other related verticals - Just let us know your niche, and we'll tell you if this could work out for both of us. That's 20% for you and 80% for us from all sales that we generate with your inbound support calls;
    • We also normally go with up to a 45 / 55 split for software and mobile app vendors in device and system optimization, cyber security and data recovery verticals - That's 45% for you and 55% for us; and
    • Our average conversions with our existing partners for the past 12 months is 25% for an average order value of $200 - That's one $200 sale out of every four inbound calls from Japanese, German and French user markets ...

About Us

Here's an interview that I did with BBC News and BBC Radio London in November 2015 regarding our multilingual call centers:

BBC World Service - Business Daily, The Blind Entrepreneur Building a Call Centre Empire

Here's me at an event where I was recognized by our national government as one of the top technopreneurs of the Philippines in 2014:

GRAYSCALE We Make Things Happen - YouTube

Here's how I started our company, which was taken a few years before our national government awarded me as the 2008 Most Inspiring Entrepreneur of the Philippines:

A Story of Courage -- "From Why to How through ICT" - YouTube

Contact Us Now!

Use the following details to ping me, so we can set a call for this:

EMAIL:

What Our Other Clients Say About Us

Daniel Tan of SEOPressor.Com says:
    Here's my review of Grayscale's service: I am with Marx's employees for over 2 weeks now ...
    I am VERY HAPPY with their performance, attitude and commitment to work ...
    Marx's employees are able to produce the work that I expected ...
    If there is anything beyond their control, they will send me an email to notify me ...
    All works are produced according to my expectations with prompt reporting ...
    They are 100% trainable. I have been training them and they are doing really good now ...
    I can say, very professional, fast and beyond my expectation ...
    One of them had a medical leave, informed via email. After that, she worked on weekends to replace the missing hours during her medical leave ...
    I did not ask for this, but she did this AUTOMATIC ...
    Now, this shows how committed they are, their attitude and the success of Marx in leading his company ...
    This is something you cannot train, if you agree ...
    I think Marx has a very good culture in his company, something that everyone of us need ...
    I hope this review gives you an insight into Marx's service and help you land on great agents you can rely on, trust and work with for years ...
    If you need clarification, contact me, more than happy to tell success story ...
    Marx, Good job!

M Thompson of TheLifestyleMarketer.Co says:
    I've been using Marx's company since last monday, I have got to say the experience has exceeded my expectations ...
    I am not new to outsourcing, at one time i had 13 part timers working for me promoting, writing, etc ...
    I've never had someone as dedicated and with such a wide skills base. Highly recommended!

VibrantW of London, UK says:
    I just wanted to add that Marx is one of the most courteous people I have ever come across ...
    The communication is great and prompt ...
    I am sure I am in good hands ...
    Shall be hiring more people from next month.

Rod Cortez of CA, USA says:
    Marx, The first week has been really good ...
    Everything has been smooth sailing so far ...
    I am very happy with the work and communication I'm getting.

Bryan Bean of FL, USA says:
    Just wanted to give Marx a big thumbs up for his service!
    I have hired one agent, and she is doing great. It was a great time saver to have Marx do the filtering to find the best person for my needs ... She and Marx have been very responsive and great to work with. I am currently in the process of hiring my second agent as I write this!! Thanks again Marx.

Gonzotrucker of GonzoTrucker.Com says:
    I would like to thank Marx and his team for a job well done ...
    I just received my first 7 articles, and they were very well written and researched ...
    I will continue to order from Marx and his team ...
    If you want to check out their work, then read the most recent articles on my website ...
    Marx gave me exactly what I wanted, and on time.

Marc643 of London, UK says:
    I have been searching for someone who can write me quality articles in my niche that are authorative well researched and well structured ...
    I was surprised by the quality of the work and now had lots of articles and all have been of the same high standard, and quick delivery ...
    As you know i'm now no longer looking for a content service ...
    Marx has replied to my emails all the time very quickly and is a great person to work with ...
    I can't praise this service enough ...
    Bottom line, if you need good content, then look no further ...
    This is quality well researched articles all written to an equal high standard of anyone in an english speaking country. Thanks Marx.

Stevie C of WageDonkey.Com says:
    I've started using one of Marx's writers this month, and I am very impressed with the results ...
    Well structured, grammatically correct articles that have met the criteria I have asked for ...
    Marx has kept me informed every step of the way and seems to be running a very tight ship ...
    An excellent service and I would recommend it.

How to Reach Us

EMAIL:

WordTradeSolutions, Jan 15, 2017 IP
  2. WordTradeSolutions

WordTradeSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Reserved for FAQs

3. tradesol

tradesol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    please PM me very interested in this. would you be able to provide support for an app which provides over the phone interpreting for people with questions in their own languages?

tradesol, Jan 15, 2017 IP
    WordTradeSolutions likes this.
  4. WordTradeSolutions

WordTradeSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, we can provide support to your Japanese, German and French users. Sending a PM to you now...