1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Designer to create custom images for blog posts and pages

Discussion in 'Design' started by Melloweitsj, Jan 10, 2017.

We have a portfolio of sites and plenty of writers for our sites, but we are lacking images to go with most of these posts, therefore we are looking for someone that can be available to assist with creating custom images we can use with the posts. Note that it will be recurring work for the right candidate.

The work will usually consist of getting a description of what we are writing about, and you will have to be a little creative at times, but sometimes we will give specific instructions on what the image will consist of.

This will not require extensive designer skills, more creativity really. Things like removing backgrounds around people are probably the hardest parts, not much image manipulating apart from that.

Please PM me example of design work you have done before, rates you charge and if you are interested in the job, and I will send a trial run if you seem like the right applicant.

Melloweitsj, Jan 10, 2017 IP
  2. MediaLove

MediaLove Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sent PM

MediaLove, Jan 10, 2017 IP
  3. Manjit Singh

Manjit Singh Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    Warm Greetings!

As per your job post, I can easily help you to design and develop custom images for your blog post and pages with visually appealing look using proper typography, layout and produce best outcome with attractive designs.

"Please share more detail about the project"

Looking forward to work with you!

Thank you

Manjit Singh, Jan 11, 2017 IP
  4. nwsn3twrkshp

nwsn3twrkshp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi I am very qualified to do the Job you can check my Itrade :)

nwsn3twrkshp, Jan 13, 2017 IP