1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is 600 pageviews good for the first month?

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by ToniAnn, Apr 19, 2016.

hey all!

I have about 600 pageviews my first month. 130 being new visitors. 250 sessions. Is that a good amount on my first month? It's a blog. If not, how can I improve?

Thank you,
    ToniAnn

ToniAnn, Apr 19, 2016 IP
  2. Web Spero

Web Spero Member

Best Answers:
    Its quite good for the first month. However you can improve it by doing social media activities and seo on a regular basis.

Web Spero, Sep 28, 2016 IP
  3. Maria Watson

Maria Watson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think yes its a good score. In initial months you usually get lower page views but it can be increased by doing SEO and SMO.

Maria Watson, Sep 28, 2016 IP
  4. rerraw

rerraw Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes it is good but must
    1- write unique content especially completely different and not described by your way over the internet
    2- you must learn more about SEO until you know how to use more searchable keywords in your posts and contents
    3- you can use KeywordPlanner for more learn SEO techniques

rerraw, Nov 2, 2016 IP
  5. SEO.Student.15

SEO.Student.15 Member

Best Answers:
    How did it go since then?
    Have you been able to maintain those page views?

SEO.Student.15, Jan 10, 2017 IP
  6. uyenminh91

uyenminh91 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great word. I also ussing blogger for my computer shop, and seo it. I have over 400 pageviews per month

uyenminh91, Mar 29, 2017 IP
  7. Sachin Alam

Sachin Alam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes. They are good enough but still you can improve them by using Social Shares and Regular Blog Commenting & Participating in Forums.

Sachin Alam, May 8, 2017 IP
  8. Ultimative Tech

Ultimative Tech Member

Best Answers:
    Its very good page view if your own page view are not included.. Then its good .. Use social media marketing for getting more page views..

Ultimative Tech, May 10, 2017 IP
  9. sallydaniel28

sallydaniel28 Peon

Best Answers:
    Pageviews are very important for the success of any blog or site. But 600 pageviews are not too good and you must try harder to improve it. The pageviews also depend on many things including your knowledge and skill, your topic, how active you have been on social media and how well you have implemented SEO and digital marketing in the content.

Moreover, if your niche is highly competitive then you would surely require a well-planned SEO strategy for gaining more pageviews. So how can you do it? By following some of the tips given below:

1. Interlinking To Old Post

You must always use inbound links in your content. Always ensure that you are interlinking only the relevant content into your post. It will increase the chances of the visitors also checking that particular post despite it being old. In this way, you can improve on pageviews. It will also reduce your bounce rate.

2. Make Improvements In Your Design

Blogs or websites with good design and a well-organized look always get good traffic. If you want to improve pageviews, changing or at least tweaking your blog design can be a good idea. Sometimes even a smallest of change can bring improvement in pageviews.

While making changes in the design ensure that it does not appear cluttered and that anyone visiting the page should feel like staying on it for a longer time.

3. Improve Loading Speed

On an average, Americans expect a page or website to load within two seconds. Usually, a page that takes more than 3 to 5 seconds to load is not favored by visitors. So, if loading page of your blog or site is slow, find ways to increase it.

By using all these tips and making improvements in your content, you can surely increase your pageviews.

sallydaniel28, May 18, 2017 IP
  10. collegeOnlineJob

collegeOnlineJob Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is very good for the beginning. Of course, this is only one step on the way but for the beginning, this is really great! Keep going

collegeOnlineJob, May 18, 2017 IP
  11. Joyeta 345

Joyeta 345 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, It's good for first month.You can also post these in facebook and other relevant site to get more views . That will definitely work

Joyeta 345, May 18, 2017 IP
  12. sabashahidsf46

sabashahidsf46 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No a moth is a big thing. I it were a week or two it whould have been okay but no not the whole moth. You really need to work more hard and find new ways to get traffic.

sabashahidsf46, May 31, 2017 IP