1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what Type Backlinks Google Support?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by songs27, Jan 9, 2017.

Anyone tell Me , what Type Backlinks Google Like, for A music Website,

I have a Music website . i want To create backlink for My music website , Now i need some guideline?and
    Give Me Google like Few type of backlinks List for a music site

songs27, Jan 9, 2017 IP
  2. DarioPV

DarioPV Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't think Google care that much about the type of the backlink but rather where does it come from. We can argue that do follow links are way more beneficial than no follow ones but it is not like you will get penalized for having either ones.

What you are probably aiming at is from which sites Google likes to see links from. Since you have a music website, it would seem like links from other music-related sites should be your first choice. In the end, it is important that sites linking to you are real sites with real content. If that is the case then Google won't have a beef with you.

I'm aware that people in your position often get tempted to buy links from questionable sources but I wouldn't recommend you doing that bcs it will be just a matter of time before you get penalized.

DarioPV, Jan 10, 2017 IP
  3. harleynash

harleynash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try to get backlinks in other relevant similar websites, big websites if possible.

harleynash, Jan 10, 2017 IP