1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google's Chrome..hides

Discussion in 'Google' started by Forsh, Dec 30, 2016.

I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post this, as I don't see a "browser" forum section, but since it's Google, here is what I can't seem to fix. I freshly installed Chrome, but when I minimize it to the taskbar, it disappears completely...is there a setting that I need to enable somewhere perhaps, so it doesn't close when minimized?

Forsh, Dec 30, 2016 IP
  2. daniel27lt

daniel27lt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Can you let me know what operating system you are using? As it could simply be a setting within your system.

daniel27lt, Jan 8, 2017 IP
  3. Forsh

Forsh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sure, Chrome does not show up in the toolbar, it is open, but you have to alt-tab to load it...

Forsh, Jan 8, 2017 IP
  4. daniel27lt

daniel27lt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    When you mean toolbar, do you mean 'task bar'. So I take it your using Windows for your operating system?

Might need a little bit more information so I can get to the bottom of this for you.

I did find something on the Google forums, so not to sure if this might help (and if your having the same issue)...

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/chrome/A0SjB77fpes

If that doesn't work, let me know a bit more details. :)

daniel27lt, Jan 8, 2017 IP