1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking For More Referrals..

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by kb24, Jan 5, 2017.

kb24, Jan 5, 2017 IP
  2. daniel27lt

daniel27lt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I read through your post. I don't think it would be much of a reason having a Blogger blog. But it can be an issue. Some people don't really give much credit for blogs hosted on third party sites such as Blogger, Wordpress.com etc. Also the Wealthy Affiliate site is a bit over welling at first. So most people would likely save the site within there bookmarks for a later date (if there interested as first sight).

Also I notice that some of your wording (grammar and spelling) could do with a touch up. For example, right on the first line I noticed this. Poor grammar. This can scare people off straight away. For example, on the first line you wrote...

It would of been better like the following:

1: I've been a member of "Wealthy Affiliate" for some time now. Therefore, today I'm going to post my personal review.
    2: Being a member of "Wealthy Affiliate" for sometime now, today I'm going to share with you my personal opinion.

etc etc

That's just a couple of many ways it could of being written. I hope this has helped.

daniel27lt, Jan 8, 2017 IP
    kb24 likes this.
  3. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thank you..

kb24, Jan 8, 2017 IP
  4. daniel27lt

daniel27lt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Your welcome, I'm glad to be of help.

daniel27lt, Jan 8, 2017 IP
  5. angor

angor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. Agree, you'd better buy a domain and redirect blog there. It's easy and fast and cheap.
    2. My personal opinion is that there's... too much info. I don't know where to look, you've got hundreds of articles. So easy to get lost. Although maybe it's just me.
    3. Same thing about the articles themselves. They could use some better formatting - some headers, which I could easily browse through.
    4. Again, maybe it's just me, but your wording looks desperate at times. Like if you are asking people to get in. Try to be like if you are sharing top secret just because you have succeeded and want others to succeed.

angor, Jan 9, 2017 IP
  6. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you.. I'm just talking about the review itself.. I'd rather have information out there than no information at all. I would think reading it you should know what to expect.. I just think there a lot of "tire kickers" out there..

kb24, Jan 9, 2017 IP