1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Picking a niche

Discussion in 'General Business' started by littlewinks, Oct 19, 2010.

Hello! I am so greatful for this fourm!

id like to run some ideas for a site past you. Any input will be appreciated!

id like to make the niche a wide one and a flexible one.

Things that i have an interest in:

Polyphasic sleep

Finishing a bachelor degree in 1 1/2 - 2 years (using time management and taking many credits)

Phenomenal memory - using a program to be able to memorize (language, proofs books etc)

Water fasting

Raw lifestyle (eating a raw organic lifestyle- recipes possible online store, being an athlete and raw/building muscle)

Beauty- make up tutorials- i noticed a good one on youtube that have a 7 million hits, hair tutorials, hair extensions, fashion, weightlifting for women (more like sculpting)

Women and seduction- relationships (i am a stripper so i could create posts about

what i learn/ about seduction, or connecting in business for anyone)

Picture blog/travel - i am a vegan, i would make it about what the truth is about the food industry and how our body is reacting to all this

Is there a general idea or theme you see that would work? you can add or subtract subjects they're just ideas. I could make vid,blog post etc

littlewinks, Oct 19, 2010 IP
  2. Vices

Vices Peon

Best Answers:
    My advice is to break this interests of yours in smaller projects and go with multiple sites. Each of them specialized in one passion of yours. Make one for Lifestyle, one for Travelling etc.

Aaaand, if you are a stripper maybe you could publish your videos somewhere and put some adverts on them? This can bring in some nice profits if done right.

Vices, Dec 30, 2016 IP
  3. unlimitedoptions4us

unlimitedoptions4us Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi:

Beauty is always a popular topic among women. It has been around forever and will continue to be around for a long time to come. Make that one of your ideas and you should see some type of results.

Good luck,

Dan

unlimitedoptions4us, Jan 6, 2017 IP
  4. G2Xmedia

G2Xmedia Peon

Best Answers:
    Beauty goes along with many great products you can market, health & fitness, nutrition, etc. It's also easy to post very interesting and engaging content on social media to draw people to your site (especially if one would be considered attractive)

G2Xmedia, Jan 6, 2017 IP
  5. Nata_nata

Nata_nata Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How about photo software niche? I can help with that one

Nata_nata, Jan 23, 2017 IP
  6. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are qualified in beauty niche go for it .its a good niche

Spartan14, Feb 3, 2017 IP