1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PPT Sharing

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by E01, Dec 31, 2016.

Hello everyone...

Can anybody help me to tell me about PPT sharing. I want to know how PPT sharing is helpful to get organic traffic. How many times It will be good to share PPT on social media in a week.

E01, Dec 31, 2016 IP
  2. Digvijay Singh

Digvijay Singh Member

Best Answers:
    bro share on slideshare.net best best ppt submission site and yeah put your hyperlink only in the end because it considers only last page hyperlinks.

Digvijay Singh, Jan 3, 2017 IP
  3. Kelli Jones

Kelli Jones Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    PPT sharing is the best way to get huge traffic on website in a few weeks. If you are looking for PPT sharing sites, then Slideshare, Authorstream. Slideboom and Slideserve are best. Always share your website hyperlinks in PPT descriptions at contact us page and if possible with descriptions.

Kelli Jones, Jan 4, 2017 IP
  4. Green Harry

Green Harry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, PPT sharing is one of the effective off-page activity. Attractive PPT always drive traffic towards your website.
    PPT sharing sites:
    1. Slidershare
    2. Mediafire
    3. 4shsared
    4. keepandshare

There are many but slideshare.net is one of the best PPT sharing sites.

Green Harry, Jan 5, 2017 IP
  5. Kay Dee

Kay Dee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello E01,

PPT sharing is very helpful and effective way to generate traffic. It doesn't only help you get strong backlink but also drive traffic to your website.

There are so many PPT sharing site but slideshare and authorstream are the best. You can share a slide everyday but it must be useful and a source of info for user that people will like.

Thanks

Kay Dee, Jan 5, 2017 IP
  6. happykahlon

happykahlon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, PPT really helpful to generate good amount of traffic for your website, brand or services. But you should keep one thing in mind, create attractive and user friendly presentation which convert visitor to loyal customers. Here by i am attached a sample for reference please review it. I hope it will helpful to you.
    [​IMG]
    Thanks

happykahlon, Jan 5, 2017 IP
  7. E01

E01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks to all for your reply. I'm working over a E-commerce portal. Is It good doing classified Ads daily.

E01, Jan 13, 2017 IP