1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

increase my pinterest followers

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by adelkaram, Jan 3, 2017.

hello
    can you tell me how can i increase my pinterest followers for drive mor traffic for my website.
    all people just tell me follow a lot of users and repeat
    there's no think to automate this
    and there's the best way to work on pinterest?

adelkaram, Jan 3, 2017 IP
  2. preciousns

preciousns Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    So far the best way I know is to follow many users related to your niche. As well as this, also interact with other posts on Pinterest. Comment, pin and like other peoples posts, as well as uploading your own.

I also use a tool called Likestool.com. It's like a social media exchange site (similar to traffic exchange, but for social media accounts).

This site can allow you to get grow your Pinterest followers and get users to share your pins, which might encourage users to visit your site. I've done this recently and one of my pins now has over 700 shares/repins, and is growing every day.

As a result Pinterest has started to become my biggest source of traffic for my site, so it's definitely worth a try. It's free to join and you can select users by country, which makes it more targetted.

Hope that helps.
    Steph

preciousns, Jan 3, 2017 IP
  3. adelkaram

adelkaram Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thank you for your great help
    just i have another question if you let me
    how does i need followers in my accont to drive a good traffic to my website
    if i follow evry day 100-200 people i will gain 10-30 followers per day so it take to mush time to build my followers list
    or i have some think wrong in my way to think ?

adelkaram, Jan 3, 2017 IP
  4. Drake Nicholson

Drake Nicholson Member

Best Answers:
    #1: Verify Your Pinterest Profile

#2: Use Rich Pins

#3: Make Your Website Pinterest-Friendly

#4: Optimize Your Images

#5: Be Smart About When You Pin

#6: Ask Your Communities to Follow You

Drake Nicholson, Jan 3, 2017 IP
  5. preciousns

preciousns Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

You're welcome. You just need to make sure you follow people within your niche. This is likely to get you more targetted traffic.

You can also edit your pin boards to put the best pins in front. If you have the best content in front you're more likely to get more of the right followers.

Don't forget to add relevant keywords to your Pin descriptions, as this will make it easier for people to find your content, and will improve your chances of gaining followers.

Also, think about making your website Pinterest friendly, if possible. Use images that people can easily pin and add a Pinterest follow button on your site too.

It'll take time but if you remain consistent, interact on Pinterest and follow targetted people, then you'll grow your followers.

All the best!
    Steph

preciousns, Jan 3, 2017 IP
  6. steve25537

steve25537 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Get Ninja Pinner

steve25537, Jan 4, 2017 IP
  7. zacksmith786

zacksmith786 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    easiest way is to first buy social media exchanger bot and get thousands of fake repins every day. make sure have keyword optimised pic description.

zacksmith786, Jan 5, 2017 IP
  8. G2Xmedia

G2Xmedia Peon

Best Answers:
    Not sure if this was mentioned, but an obvious thing is to make sure your Pinterest boards are loaded up with sharable content. You can repin the most popular pins in your specific niche, and/or go out and find content similar to what is getting the most engagement.

G2Xmedia, Jan 5, 2017 IP