1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for inexpensive content writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ariyes, Nov 22, 2016.

Hi

I Need some articles/blog post in Travel related niche. Mainly related to Singapore travel, destination, transportation, Hotel, food, country rules, visa process, holidays/festival, interesting facts etc

Articles must be unique and informative
    Articles can be 350 words to 1000 words
    You must choose one Attractive title for the article
    Articles must be Keyword optimised

Need 50+ articles from several content writers, So please send me your pricing.

regards

ariyes, Nov 22, 2016 IP
  2. GTAce

GTAce Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Check out ContentGather. It's a site (content mill) I opened recently that has pre-written articles and also the ability for you to set up Custom Jobs. Prices will range from $0.01 - $0.08 per word for pre-written articles, and you choose your price for custom jobs, including the ability to request any number of articles on a specific subject. There seem to be 2 pre-written articles available now that may appeal to you, about 750 and 950 words each, $0.01/each:

https://contentgather.com/marketplace/view/FA9B465P
    https://contentgather.com/marketplace/view/RAQ99HXD

Don't be turned off by the low Staff Rating. Our expectations are pretty high at ContentGather, so a low rating is not necessarily a bad thing. And after all, it's just $0.01/word, so your expectations should respect that, yes?? :)

Let me know if you have any questions!

GTAce, Nov 25, 2016 IP
  3. Bella Edward

Bella Edward Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Ariyes,

A while ago, I was also searching for a professional travel freelance writer, but finding a well-versed writer is a hectic job. In the search process, you may encounter various freelance writers, but someone who can exactly meet your requirements is quite a task.. The best route I took was to land myself on a third party content marketplace. And that’s how I started my association with Contentmart – A Global Content Marketplace.
    Their content platform is a bliss for firms like us, who have limited availability of time and funds, but cannot compromise on the quality of content required. Travel in itself is a creative journey and freelancers at Contentmart, did second my opinion with the kind of work delivered by them. You can access multiple of travel freelancers at one point of time. This solves the need for bulk content within a short span.

Moreover, the platform is also reliable for the payment options. In case, you didn’t like the content provided by the writer, then you can cancel the order and your money gets refunded. Though good luck or bad luck, I haven’t encountered any such instance where content revision was required.
    To make sure you experience smooth dealing on Contentmart, my personal recommendation would be to check the writer’s profile thoroughly and check their sample work. It worked in my case, hope it benefits you too. Cheers!

Bella Edward, Nov 26, 2016 IP
  4. rapido

rapido Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Ariyes,

I am a travel enthusiast and writer with over 7 years in the writing industry. I will provide high quality content at a fair rate of $1-100 words. I look forward to working with you.

Thanks.

rapido, Dec 19, 2016 IP
  5. Sahiba Sadana

Sahiba Sadana Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Ariyes,

I would agree with Bella Edward on the thread. I know the trouble because hiring a full-time writer for just some portions of work can cost you a lot of bucks. Then, working with freelancers is tricky as they take the work and then vanish away (not all, but then many). It's not easy to keep a track of them since they don't work in front of you. I know this because I have my own website and needed content for the same. Hired a web content writer who did the work partly and when I asked for changes, he refused as I had already made the payment.

Since I was searching for a lot of content writing websites, I started seeing ads from this website Contentmart. I registered on the website which isn't that hard. Just the simple processes like we follow on all the service based websites. They give you the suggestions of content writers in the field you want. The payment process is safe as they do not ask for your card details. You can check the writer's profile and select him/her as the winner. The best is to sort the writer on the basis of rating. I am sure this website will serve your purpose.

Sahiba Sadana, Dec 29, 2016 IP
  6. bpshbp

bpshbp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I've team of expert international writers who can write all types of writing in your budget.let me know if you need writers via besumitbeATgmailDOTcom, or on SkIpe at bpshbp

bpshbp, Jan 1, 2017 IP