1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliate managment tool

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by duncansdojo, Dec 16, 2016.

Hello!

Is there a software or a SaaS service like klipfolio.com but more for affiliate marketers?

I would like be able to see paypal balance, cj.com, clickbank, share-a-sale, rakuten linkshare, google analytics, facebook stats, twitter stats etc.

but most of all i would like to connect all affiliates to one place so i can se how much i have erned one each and every one.

Is there anything like this or should i just use klipfolio and use what they have.

duncansdojo, Dec 16, 2016 IP
  2. jyale32

jyale32 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've been looking for one my self. I've had to settle for spreadsheets and manual editing updating.

jyale32, Dec 28, 2016 IP
  3. gotscribble

gotscribble Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've been looking for a solution similar as well. As a new affiliate marketer, I've quickly learned that it's a lot of manual work to track affiliate commissions across all my affiliate partnerships (currently partnered with about 10 companies in my industry). Each affiliate parter uses their own affiliate network or management software so I have to learn the dashboards and reporting for so many platforms!

If there isn't already a solution to solve this problem. Someone should build it - that would be an awesome affiliate marketer's product!

gotscribble, Dec 30, 2016 IP
  4. duncansdojo

duncansdojo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Right now i´m doing the same...spreadsheet and manual updating....but i feel it has to be a better way....

does anybody know if there is a klipfolio alternative that allows me to see data from my google adsense ? klipfolio doesn't seem to have that.

duncansdojo, Dec 31, 2016 IP
  5. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm not sure if something like this exists. First of all, to see the balance you need to log-in. While someone can build a script to log-in automatically to Amazon, clickbank, shareasale, it is not a good practice unless they provide an API to check the balance.

thedark, Jan 8, 2017 IP
  6. Udit Verma

Udit Verma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I have a better solution for your affiliate marketing problem. Ping me :)

Udit Verma, Jul 6, 2017 IP
  7. Superman81

Superman81 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi I found https://www.leaddyno.com/e-commerce/ It has paypal integration. And I suppose if you want, this internet marketing type of SAS can do custom intergration for You.

My piece of advice, guard you API keys and trust Leaddyno.

With Love and Respect
    Yours Sincerely
    Anthony Zheng Gao

Superman81, Mar 1, 2018 IP