1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling FaucetFM.com Earn bitcoin for listening to internet radio. $200 reserve

Discussion in 'Sites' started by oxplode, Dec 20, 2016.

Hello, I am selling Faucetfm.com, a website of mine which I can no longer spend time on as I need to focus elsewhere. The past year I have let it down and I need someone to take over and get it to where it used to be :) I have a screen shot of income from the radio portal. You can also earn a fair bit with google adsense, mellow ads and various other networks. If you can advertise it, it will make you an decent income! You can see the revenue increase dramatically in the screenshot, over a few months, so I'm sure you can surpass me!

This is an incentive radio, so you will be paying bitcoin to members. At the moment it's 500 satoshi per captcha which you can easily change. Each captcha earns you $0.01, you will also get advertising revenue.

There is fraud protection in place, it autopays withing 20mins of captcha completion. It's a passive income.

[​IMG]
    You will be purchasing faucetfm.com domain name and I will send you the files to set up on your server.

Why are you selling this site?

I no longer have time for it have have abandoned it. It still earns about $2 a week ($0.01 for each captcha completed). Much more to be earned if you add adsense.

How is it monetized?
    Paid per completed captcha ($0.01) and Adsense/bitcoin networks

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No

How much time does this site take to run?
    I have abandoned it as I devoted my time elsewhere. You can make it popular again by devoting a couple hours a day.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    You just need to advertise it. Add whatever ad networks you like. It could do with a professional makeover.

oxplode, Dec 20, 2016 IP
  2. tradesol

tradesol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    please PM me I am interested if you can offer hosting,

tradesol, Dec 20, 2016 IP
  3. tradesol

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    hi please pm me very itnerested, can you host? also do you pay the users out of your afffiliate earnings is that how it works?

tradesol, Dec 20, 2016 IP
  4. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please pm me details about how do I advertise this website and grow the income?

degreubiwa, Dec 20, 2016 IP
  5. tradesol

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    hello? does not give a good impression when you do not answer threads or private message people! in fact very very off-putting and unprofessional

tradesol, Dec 21, 2016 IP
  6. oxplode

oxplode Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello, sorry for not replying. I got caught up with xmas commitments, and will try and reply to any questions as soon as I can. I can host it if you like, or help set you up with your own hosting. I do pay my users from affiliate earnings. If you run a few bitcoin ad networks, you can get paid automatically and payments are also sent automatically via a postback script. There is also a script which tailors ad networks to users geo location. It pretty much runs itself and you just have to advertise. There are some loyal users who regularly use it, but most have tapered off. In hindsight I certainly should have created an email list and highly recommend the new owner to create one.
    Today it gets around 80 sessions a day.
    March - October 2015 - 2-4k sessions/day
    I mainly advertised on Bitcointalk.org.

oxplode, Dec 23, 2016 IP
  7. tradesol

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    ok great thanks, still making some money per day? please private message me so we can discuss a purchase

tradesol, Dec 23, 2016 IP
  8. tradesol

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    plus also is the affiliate program still running? I cannot see it and your payment screenshots are from 2014, is this still valid, please send more recent proof thanks

tradesol, Dec 23, 2016 IP
  9. oxplode

oxplode Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I still make money via the radio player, only about $0.10/day now and $0.05ish in bitcoin (pittance to what it was). I was also making £20 a day from adsense back in 2014/15 and about half as much in bitcoin. I've just realised I will need to update the payment process, as payments were being sent via faucetbox.com which has just closed it's doors, so will update as soon as I can to a new payment processor.

oxplode, Dec 23, 2016 IP
  10. Paz

Paz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    96.2% - 25
    Hi I'm kind of interested but is the script working? I entered a valid email address and just got redirected back to the homepage with an error "no spaces"...

Also how are you getting on looking for a payment processor?

Paz, Dec 27, 2016 IP