1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes they have, unfortunately....... blah blah blah...... edited

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
    charice.preston, Dec 16, 2016 IP
  2. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You did not have to remove videos, but thank you for confirming. I will comment on further investigations at the end of the post.

Resolved, I am sorry for the trouble and delay.

Sorted.

I can see that my employee has resolved the issue.

Default ad is displayed basing on cookies. Also, if you use AdBlock, it won't work. Do not worry about, it is not a critical issue.

Issue resolved, all payments will go out today. PayPal decided to block payouts for us, as they needed me to send them(again) copy of my passport...
    Anyway, it has been resolved and all is good again.

If you are experiencing the problem, please provide details. If you are just randomly complaining because someone else had such problem, please stop.

Now, more details about the redirection issue:
    - We still have not been able to replicate the problem.
    - From theoretical point of view, the only possibility for a redirect to occur is during opening a tabunder when new tab is blocked by something. This could be done by a very very specific adblock filter for example(that ONLY blocks new windows/tabs from a publisher domain, but does not block anything else). Could be done by some other browser extensions too.
    - We have prepared a patch for tabunder code to double ensure that that new tab was opened before redirecting and we will be pushing it to production shortly. It surely won't harm, perhaps it will solve the problem. Unfortunately, because we were unable to replicate the problem, it cannot be fully tested. That is all we can do about this for now.

tomksoft, Dec 17, 2016 IP
  3. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well for your info, I reached 1 million earnings in my currency last month so I have zero grudge for popads, just a bit of the owner for he was denying and denying until a video is shown.

I dont see any redirects on my sites maybe because I'm on publisher side, but upon opening friend sites, I could see this redirects. So I presumed that only on visitors side, on their first click on the site. But so far, I don't see these redirects anymore for 3-2 days until now so maybe thats a good improvement.

charice.preston, Dec 17, 2016 IP
  4. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Well, I am still denying a bit, as despite replicating the situation from the video(same publisher, same browser, same campaign etc.), we still were unable to replicate the problem.
    At this stage I believe that the problem is caused by some local factor(specific browser extension, antivirus or something like that). Also, as far as I know the person who posted the video is the only person who had this issue(there was one more user, however it has been verified that redirection came from somewhere else as far as I remember).
    Regarding improvement - we haven't done anything as of yet. We have not uploaded the new adcode with the additional safeguards yet.

5. revan20

revan20 Member

Best Answers:
    Please answer ticket 40227

revan20, Dec 17, 2016 IP
  6. revan20

revan20 Member

Best Answers:
    Incredible years working with popads until they robbed me

Your account has been suspended due to violation of our terms.

revan20, Dec 17, 2016 IP
  7. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Regarding your ticket - you did not even provide your username. How am I supposed to help you?
    Once you provide me your username, I will also check why your account was banned. Think well - if you had any other account in the past that was banned for chargeback / virus ads / fraudental traffic then any new account you open will be banned sooner or later.

8. DonRandy

DonRandy Active Member

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft, Thank you

DonRandy, Dec 17, 2016 IP
  9. Tamas123

Tamas123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey guys,

I think popads is a good ad network site. I use them from dec 3 and i earned 30 dollar so far. I earn average 2 dollar every day. But my problem that when i started to work with them i had 5-6k impressions / day and then i had 1 popup in every hour / visitors. Now 3 popup for every visitors / day in 1 minutes. I thought better if they got the 3 popup in 3 minutes.

I got payments everytimes, sometimtes there is 1 days delaying.

Sorry for bad english.... and the last, i enabled software promotion ( even though it is filled with virus ) but my rate went down.....

Tamas123, Dec 18, 2016 IP
  10. MadKelevra

MadKelevra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey Tom, I ve noticed popunder adv is forcing links opening in _self window, even with target="_blank" in the link or base target="_blank" in the page code, Any idea why?

MadKelevra, Dec 19, 2016 IP
  11. johnnydsa

johnnydsa Active Member

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft

I'm use popads since December of 2012, have 3 months that my account cause the same problem everytime i want withdraw my money.... my username is jjnetworks3

"We have detected certain anomalies in your websites traffic. Until they are reviewed by our traffic quality control team, your withdrawal requests will not be processed."

[​IMG] https://www.semrush.com/br/info/habb.com.br

I'm really frustrated because have three days that the support ignore my emails, the unique reply i get on email is this:

Gordon Ho (PopAds)

Dec 15, 19:12 CET

Please check again in 24 hours.

Best regards,
    Gordon Ho
    PopAds.net
    Gordon Ho (PopAds)

Dec 13, 10:28 CET

Please refrain from opening multiple tickets for the same issue as it delays response times.

Best regards,
    Gordon Ho
    PopAds.net

Gordon Ho (PopAds)

Nov 11, 20:01 CET

Please try again now.

Best regards,
    Gordon Ho
    PopAds.net

Gordon Ho (PopAds)

Nov 19, 11:08 CET

Our Compliance Team have determined your traffic to be fraudulent.

Best regards,
    Gordon Ho
    PopAds.net

Nov 17, 21:05 CET

Hi,

Withdrawals denied due to anomaly on website #1588993
    Withdrawals denied due to anomaly on website #1565080

We're still detecting fraudulent behaviour. Please explain why. (HOW I'LL KNOW WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?? I SENT THE EMAIL JUST FOR KNOW WHAT'S THE PROBLEM...)

Best regards,
    Gordon Ho
    PopAds.net

Gordon Ho (PopAds)

Nov 1, 14:40 CET

Hi,

Please explain possible causes. (???????????)

Best regards,
    Gordon Ho
    PopAds.net

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
    johnnydsa, Dec 20, 2016 IP
  12. johnnydsa

johnnydsa Active Member

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft

The same answer? Again?

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your request (39964) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Gordon Ho (PopAds)

Dec 21, 11:51 CET

Hi,

Please advise why this is continuing to occur?

Best regards,
    Gordon Ho
    PopAds.net

johnnydsa, Dec 21, 2016 IP
  13. lurke

lurke Peon

Best Answers:
    Is this a popad-only network or do they provide regular banners for CPM option?

lurke, Dec 21, 2016 IP
  14. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Thanks for feedback.

It is normal. It is not possible to open popup/popunder and a new tab at the same time. Hence our adcode might make _blank links to _self.

Please explain why 99% of your traffic is from Google Chrome.

We do pops only.

tomksoft, Dec 21, 2016 IP
  15. Raj Parvez

Raj Parvez Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Can i use direct CPA offer link for pop up/pop under ads as a advertiser?

Raj Parvez, Dec 21, 2016 IP
  16. johnnydsa

johnnydsa Active Member

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft
    Please explain why 99% of your traffic is from Google Chrome.

Google Chrome is the most used browser actually...
    http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/

Well, in 2014 i remember my old domain was a banned because this same problem on popads! you guys said that my traffic is fake because come from Chrome i sent my analytics, etc and had no one answer about it.
    I have a game in flash and players like Chrome, i recommend to players use Chrome in my website have 4 years.
    I'm already explain a couple of times by email why i use the domain 1565080 and 1588993 when the users login on website ID 530255 they are redirected to one of this two domains to play the game in flash, well i've removed now the ads from this websites, and keep only on ID 530255.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    johnnydsa, Dec 21, 2016 IP
  17. bit14bit

bit14bit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Does anyone here have their rate drops around 40% in the last 3 days? I read a few pages here and still figure out what i've been doing wrong. I just joined popads for around a month, i hope it's not a "new guys prank" :)

bit14bit, Dec 21, 2016 IP
  18. flizzow

flizzow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hey tom withdrawals will still happen during holiday? december 25, 31/january 1?

Thank you

flizzow, Dec 23, 2016 IP
  19. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    I know that Chrome is the most popular browser and that is fine. That still does not answer why 99% of your impressions at PopAds are from Chrome.

We do not see any drastic changes recently. In fact, December shows slight improvement in rates.

Yes. Withdrawals are automated and will be processed ever day including holidays.

tomksoft, Dec 23, 2016 IP
  20. Thomas Logan

Thomas Logan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I have been in contact with one of your representatives via email regarding this message when I attempt to withdraw: "You are not allowed to make withdrawals. Please contact support."

My website is ranked 80,000 in the world and 4,000 in Mexico. All of my traffic is unique and we have been running successful campaigns with larger ad agencies with no issues.

I have stopped utilizing your pop ads because of this issue, and we will not expose your advertisers ads to our 100,000+ unique visitors per month until this issue is resolved.

My email address for the account in question is: and our website is named "JaguarTrials."

Thank you,

Thomas

Attached Files:

Thomas Logan, Dec 23, 2016 IP