1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Remote WordPress Assitant

Discussion in 'Services' started by silencespr, Dec 19, 2016.

Hey guys i am looking for a very reliable Remote WordPress Assitant, i will pay hourly.
    I also will give a raise depending on performance every 3 months.
    You must know how to install wordpress themes, edit them, upload content to them.
    I will provide everything that goes on websites.

Must be good in English or Russian
    Must have good design eye
    must follow directions
    knowledge of SEO is a plus
    you must be very reliable if you are a slacker save me and your self the headache ( i can do all these tasks myself but i outgrew myself and need someone to assist me.

PM me your hourly rate and your past experience.

silencespr, Dec 19, 2016 IP
  2. tangram_ua

tangram_ua Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    my name is Alexander. I have strong Wordpress skills to do everything you mentioned, extensive knowledge of SEO. In total I have 10 years experience in Web development. Besides, I speak russian (I am from Ukraine).

Drop me a line in skype : tangram-studio.com. I will show you my past works.
    My hourly rate is 15-20 USD / hour

Are you interested?

tangram_ua, Dec 20, 2016 IP
  3. Lorienz

Lorienz Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi @silencespr ,

I'm Lorienz, web designer and developer, wordpress expert, mobile app designer/developer as well as internet marketer.
    I can assist you in creating responsive, professional, appealing and modern design wordpress sites.
    I can send you my online freelance profile with the real client reviews and ratings along with the portfolio of website I completed for clients.
    I've been also hired by an Australian hosting company as an all-round admin and senior web designer and developer to manage all of their client's website for years.

Please let me know if your interested in my service so we could discuss it further.

Hourly rate: $12 - $25 . hour
    Fixed price: $170 - $1150 / project

Cheers,
    Lorienz

Lorienz, Dec 21, 2016 IP
  4. webconcept

webconcept Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Sir,

I am interested in your Remote WordPress Assitant job. I am experience web developer and seo expert and I have more then 10 year experience in web development and SEO.
    I have my own protfolio on my website and URL of the site I can send you via PM their you can check my previous work on wordpress development.

My hourly chargeL $8 - $12 (USD)
    You can catch me on my skype id: seorock

Thanks,

webconcept, Jan 4, 2017 IP