1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

3 Mega Niches For A Huge Income Blog

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Ishara@25, Dec 19, 2016.

Almost every successful online businesses on this world fall into one of the following three "mega-niches".

Eben Pagan, a famous internet marketer, came up with the term mega-niches, which can be used as a very simple way to look for money making topics for blogs.

The three mega niches are:
    1. Dating and Relationships
    2. Health and Wellness
    3. Money and Finance

These are the three areas in our lives that we spend most of our time, energy, and most importantly when it comes to a business, our money on.

Our primary needs for health, food, shelter, love and recognition are all met within these three mega-niches. Hence, that is where there is money to be made.

If you can help people recover from a chronic injury or illness, attract the opposite sex or get out of debt, you can make money online.

I found all above information in a ebook which I have read recently. So I decided to share these information as my first post on this forum.
    Hope this will help you.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
    Ishara@25, Dec 19, 2016 IP
    Brad Hamer and puregreen like this.
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    What about Gaming - Gambling? I am surprised it's not included.

qwikad.com, Dec 26, 2016 IP