1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPM Banner Network - $10 per 1.000 impressions - Voltads.com

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by VoltAds, Nov 14, 2016.

1. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    After reading all comments i will test them to on my own :) i will be back with some statics

ZoC, Dec 4, 2016 IP
  2. VoltAds

VoltAds Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes correct, we add a bonus to your CPM for each day you are working with us.
    And this bonus increases every day!

[​IMG]

Great thanks! Let me know if you need any help.

VoltAds, Dec 4, 2016 IP
  3. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    +1 from me fast support via email and they work on weekends to!

ZoC, Dec 4, 2016 IP
  4. VacationCrasher

VacationCrasher Member

Best Answers:
    You pay a bonusof $0.02 bonus CPM per day?

That's the most questionable thing I've ever heard. You're literally holding money back from your publishers from day 1 and that's not a sustainable model.

10 days in, you suddenly have $0.20 CPM to pay? Nope, it's just that you were screwing your pubs for that money by paying poorly early.

Sorry, I wanted to see a good new network, instead I see the same questionable stuff all fly by nights pull.

VacationCrasher, Dec 4, 2016 IP
  5. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is my review for this advertise after 18/19 hours on my adult network websites.

aa1.jpg

How i see after there statics and my statics ( i use my own program to see how much visitors/hits is generate each banner ) they show 20% less then the real statics, so normally your traffic will be 20% less for them, and the funny part is if your visitors is making 2/3/4 ... 10 hits per website they count just 1 hit ( 1 visitor = 1 hit ) but how @VacationCrasher say for you to make some good money with them you need to wait not 10 days better 1/2 months and so everyone understand the bonus +0.02 USD everyday is just for good country's like USA and top country's ... if you have asia traffic like India is not counted like + bonus everyday.

After i contact them via support they say i'm allow to add 3 of there banners on my websites but i'm not sure if they will count 1 visitor x 3 ( 3 banners ), if someone try already let me know ...

Anyway i think they are oky but can be much better then this ... and at least show all impressions even if is just 1 user = 1 impression

( The best way to use this advertise is just to show on your first visitor hit there banners, because if you have active visitors on your website the next impressions will not be counted )

ZoC, Dec 4, 2016 IP
  6. Ishra

Ishra Member

Best Answers:
    No activation link ???

Ishra, Dec 5, 2016 IP
  7. VoltAds

VoltAds Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No, it simply means that we value our loyal users much higher than other ad networks do. You can read a lot of posts here at digitalpoint where you signup at an ad network and the rates are dropping from day one to lower and lower CPMs. Usually this high rates were just bogus to catch new users. We instead use a very fair and transparent system that allows you to increase your ad revenue over time.

VoltAds, Dec 5, 2016 IP
  8. denzeldry

denzeldry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am trying this network out will report back

denzeldry, Dec 5, 2016 IP
  9. cannaBiz

cannaBiz Member

Best Answers:
    @VoltsAds
    i have a question, are a reloadlock on the banners ? ( i hope reloadlock is correct in english i translated with google translator)
    I got every day less impressinons, at constant traffic or sometimes higher ?

From the beginning I had synonymous but the problem when adsense 100,000 visitors are displayed then I will be rated at voltads only 10,000 views.(For Example, because dont want to publish my statistics now from the last days)

However, I must say the disbursements always arrived on time and the email support is also okay.

cannaBiz, Dec 5, 2016 IP
  10. sexyshare90

sexyshare90 Member

Best Answers:
    Rates too much low and its not only banner ads, the script generate pop ads also.

sexyshare90, Dec 5, 2016 IP
  11. denzeldry

denzeldry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Very bad rates and it doesn't count all countries, only ones it counted was Canada and USA

denzeldry, Dec 6, 2016 IP
  12. masinerija

masinerija Active Member

Best Answers:
    Works great for adult sites.
    The rate for adult sites is usually a little lower so this plays just fine for me.

I have a question. How much ads can i place per page? Thanks.

masinerija, Dec 6, 2016 IP
  13. Anderson gibb

Anderson gibb Member

Best Answers:
    Its just another bad network, based on a 2 week experience with this network

Anderson gibb, Dec 6, 2016 IP
  14. VoltAds

VoltAds Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We count all impressions but only from real users.
    If you send us traffic for only 10 days, your CPM bonus alone will be $0.20 additional to the normal rate. And after 30 days it will be $0.60 CPM.
    You can place up to 3 banners per page.
    After 2 weeks your bonus alone would mean $0.28 CPM + normal CPM rates which is a pretty good offer.

VoltAds, Dec 6, 2016 IP
  15. VacationCrasher

VacationCrasher Member

Best Answers:
    Sigh. I know you're a start up and trying to get people on board to boost your total pageviews, but don't bullshit people. CPM falls off after a few days on a network if the traffic people are sending to the network can't generate a good click-through-rate (in a real time bidding system). It's market driven and pretending otherwise is absolutely disingenuous.

If you can add $.02/day someone is with you, just how bad are you screwing them in the beginning? Because you're clearly not planning on having anyone on board for 3 months (+$1.80CPM on top of your rates), much less 6 months (+$3.60 CPM on top of your rates). It's unsustainable and has every red flag imaginable associated with a fly by night network.

VacationCrasher, Dec 7, 2016 IP
  16. VoltAds

VoltAds Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Our CPM system is designed to reward loyal users, your CPM increases steadily over time without an upper limit. I am not sure why you think we would 'screwing' anyone. This is basically how every bonus system works. You could also ask why all stores on black Friday offer huge discounts, and that they must screw all their customers the rest of the year.

VoltAds, Dec 7, 2016 IP
  17. masinerija

masinerija Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just wanted to say this.
    I've been using this network for like 4 days and the rates are going up.
    I own an adult website and they're the best banner network that accepts adult traffic.
    I earn more with them then with exoclick or trafficjunky.
    Just my humble review.
    Hope they pay though,haha.
    After i get to the threshold and get payed i'll post a screen here.

masinerija, Dec 8, 2016 IP
  18. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok after using them for few days and even talk with there support ... today i got banned with the reason "Your account is banned for invalid activity" where my traffic is 90% organic just from search engine, wish you guys good luck with scam advertise!

Edit:
    I report this person to digitalpoint, so he will stop scam people here!

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
    ZoC, Dec 8, 2016 IP
  19. VoltAds

VoltAds Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Please send me a PM with your username to check what happened.

VoltAds, Dec 8, 2016 IP
  20. n3o_the_on3

n3o_the_on3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Doesn't look so good to be honest.

n3o_the_on3, Dec 10, 2016 IP