1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where can I find content writers for my website?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by duzap, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Yatish Gaba

Yatish Gaba Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr is the best site for hiring content writer or anyone else for your website.

Yatish Gaba, Aug 29, 2016 IP
  2. Bella Edward

Bella Edward Member

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of online marketplaces that have a good line up of freelance writers registered under their name. They have multiple parameters to define their skill-set and also offer you a competitive price as per quality of content required. If you want to save your time in research and analysis, then I have a recommendation for you. Try Contentmart!

They are a leading global content marketplace with more than 50,000 professional writers registered with them. You can explore their profiles, sample work and pricing and accordingly select a writer who meets your content requirement. The website content is always more professional than the other forms of writing and thus a proper profile review of the writer is a must. Contentmart offers an easy-to-use website that provides loads of options that can help you attain optimum content to enhance your web presence. So, explore their platform and get a satisfactory writing job done for your website. All the best!

Bella Edward, Nov 26, 2016 IP
  3. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes i d say Freelncers,fiverr (not the best) up work search more at Counzila (vip custom search tool: just type content writers)

CYCchips, Dec 5, 2016 IP
  4. Hermie Johnson

Hermie Johnson Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Hi! I suggest you look for freelance copywriters online. Although you can find many upon searching the Internet, make sure to hire the most reliable one. You also might want to consider hiring a freelance copywriter that can create a variety of online contents such as articles, newsletters, and blog posts. This way, you can have a website filled with informative and engaging contents.

Hermie Johnson, Dec 8, 2016 IP
  5. Fake Article Generator

Fake Article Generator Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you looking for 100 % unique and quality content for like article generator then use Fake Article Generator Tool.

Fake Article Generator, Dec 9, 2016 IP
  6. Nadine Renee

Nadine Renee Peon

Best Answers:
    Great options! You got some great suggestions here.

Nadine Renee, Dec 10, 2016 IP
  7. Ullekh Niraula

Ullekh Niraula Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, Duzap For any kind of website, you can post a requirement on this online web content website Contentmart. I can recommend you this website since I have personally tested it. The best part about this portal is that you can select the expertise type that you want your content in. For example, if you want a content related to Real Estate, you can pick the same from the category section. Then, you can select from the writers who are the most popular, have taken the most orders, and are verified. You can find content writers from around the world. Filling the wallet is easy and in case you do not get the content of your choice, the money gets refunded!

Ullekh Niraula, Jan 1, 2017 IP
  8. chachashi

chachashi Member

Best Answers:
    There are plenty of writers on this site

chachashi, Jan 5, 2017 IP
  9. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Ah no.....there are plenty who assume that they are writers. As to those who can actually write without having to be edited and parented, they are one in three on this site. It is true that the bottom two thirds work cheap, but with them you get what you pay for.

Spoiltdiva, Jan 5, 2017 IP
  10. englishsunshine

englishsunshine Peon

Best Answers:
    I have used Elance for various web services but I am dubious about writers. If you are building a site for an English audience I think it is best to use a native English writer. They add more personality to the copy and I think this is pretty important for marketing websites and niche sites. But make sure you choose someone who knows about SEO or your site might not get found. I have used writers on Linkd.In and also bought some good content from http://www.elitecontentwriters.org/

englishsunshine, Jan 14, 2017 IP
  11. Resumexpert

Resumexpert Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I tottaly agree. You have to make a good recearch on Problogger

Resumexpert, Jan 25, 2017 IP
  12. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can search for content writers on UpWork, iWriter Fiverr, or Freelancer.

Anitasol, Jan 26, 2017 IP