1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to deal with Quaility Alert in Amazon?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Tuhin_Ashraf, Dec 6, 2016.

Hi.

After listing few product with no sale at all, Amazon now puts a QUALITY ALERT SIGN on 3 products (out of 8). Amazon telling me to Input Product Title, Manufacturer Name,Brand Name. But How can I provide this info as the product is non Brand. My seller provides no info Manufacturer, or Brand name. How to deal with it? Please Help.

Tuhin_Ashraf, Dec 6, 2016 IP
  2. Pradeep Mehrotra

Pradeep Mehrotra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    very good question ,reply that product is non brand,even if amazon is not satisfied ask them to get the information from Manufacturar

Pradeep Mehrotra, Dec 8, 2016 IP
  3. bae

bae Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried identifying the product yourself? Are there any identifying marks on the product? Try to Google the product and see if you get any matches (if you're selling brown stone pots, Google brown stone pots). Or try Google Image Search. Your Seller won't give you that information. You could possibly go direct to the Manufacturer or their distributor.

bae, Dec 9, 2016 IP
  4. Tuhin_Ashraf

Tuhin_Ashraf Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank Bae for replying. But The product I have enlisted that already exist. I did just "Sell yous on amazon". And now how come I can edit the product's info for the second time. I mean is it ok? is it possible?

Tuhin_Ashraf, Dec 9, 2016 IP
  5. bae

bae Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If someone else created the catalog entry, you can't edit it yourself. But you can respond to Amazon's request and they'll change it. You still need to get the manufacturer's info to supply that information.

bae, Dec 9, 2016 IP
  6. Tuhin_Ashraf

Tuhin_Ashraf Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks....I am watching sellers university of amazon. Its just so basic.

Tuhin_Ashraf, Dec 10, 2016 IP