1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggest good affiliate programs for Beginner

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by l2azor, Sep 4, 2013.

1. AndrewRxP

AndrewRxP Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey, if you want to start healthcare promotion, the best option would be private program. You are welcome to reach manager via ICQ 670734337

AndrewRxP, Nov 16, 2016 IP
  2. blogspot

blogspot Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have mobile traffic you can earn up to $10 CPM with yuhuds..
    For mor info see my signature.

blogspot, Nov 26, 2016 IP
  3. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi, I'd like to offer an alternative point of view since I have stated affiliate marketing since about the time this thread was posted, 3 years ago.
    I have only worked on the french market and mainly with the equivalent of clickbank on the french market a company called 1TPE.
    What I've found is that there are 3 main topics : money, health and relationships.
    In each of those topics, you can only manage to sell a digital product when you offer it as a solution to a painful problem (painful physically or psychologically)
    And for me, I have had success and put most of my work into the money topic, so I agree with post #56 from eMonetize. It's easier to target products which have a make, get or save money benefit to them, because the customers see the buying act as an investment, not as a loss.
    As I said I have not done PPL mainly because I haven't found, but also because I haven't looked, remember that I'm on the french market so it's trickier to find, it's not the same networks.

Here was my contribution, maybe I forgot to tell some things I wanted to say when I started writing, if you see something missing, tell me I'll get notified.

JamesColin, Dec 3, 2016 IP
  4. dls2016

dls2016 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello all,
    It is so sad that anybody haven`t said anything about SoftwareProjects.com until now.
    It is actualy a very good afilliate program to start with and has several good products.
    Recently i have found on your-digital-library.com a lot of products to start with.

dls2016, Dec 5, 2016 IP
  5. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Really sad yes, fortunately you took the trouble to register on the forum to tell us about it.

JamesColin, Dec 5, 2016 IP
  6. dls2016

dls2016 Peon

Best Answers:
    great that you noticed

dls2016, Dec 5, 2016 IP
  7. Direct Affiliate

Direct Affiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    You can also check Direct Affiliate. CPL program

Direct Affiliate, Dec 7, 2016 IP
  8. Matt Bylett

Matt Bylett Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi. Having been playing around online and dabbling with affiliate marketing, I found myself constantly trying to re-invent the wheel and kept picking bits a pieces of strategies that I thought were important.

Trouble is - I don't know what I don't know and the truth is I'm always looking for a shortcut around a process to "save" me the time going through it... This is what turned out to be the biggest waste of my time. "Trying" this and that led me to bouncing around the internet, spending a fortune and making very little...

I've learned about affiliate marketing that its a business, a real business and whether I'm looking to make a few hundred dollars a month or create the internet lifestyle - I have to be ready to add value to any product that I promote.

Recently I've come across a program called clickfunnels - It helps me to create my landing pages and sales funnels so that all I have to do is decide who i'm promoting to, develop a strategy and drive traffic to my offers...

The best part about it ? There's a 100 day ABC (Affiliate Boot Camp) that guides you day by day and step by step through a process that turns out to be the shortcut.

Creator Russell Brusen has a book called DotCom Secrets that also guides you through the process - you can get a free copy here

Matt Bylett, Mar 10, 2017 IP
  9. saman

saman Member

Best Answers:
    Found this one SMS Affiliate Program https://www.intistele.com/partnership/

saman, Apr 4, 2017 IP
  10. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Check out clickbank
    Paykickstart is up and coming. In my opinion, they are going to surpass clickbank in a few years.

planck, Oct 10, 2018 IP
  11. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SoftwareProjects.com just didn't make it till 2018.
    You can't make money with a business which goes bankrupt. That's why you must invest the time to properly evaluate a business before jumping into it.

planck, Oct 11, 2018 IP
  12. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    well yea clickbank its guide but in my opinion selling psihical products its better as people tend to buy more easy psihical products as they have more trust etc .In my opinion its better to start with ecomerce .I dont say clickbank its bad but competition its fierce and you need to be a good affiliate marketar to stand out

Spartan14, Oct 11, 2018 IP
  13. Eliss

Eliss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are some web hosting companies which offer affiliate programs and pay a good amount of money per sale. You may give them a try, if you like.

Eliss, Oct 11, 2018 IP
  14. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The main advantage of physical products is the extremely low refund rate.
    The problem with digital products has always been the high refund rate. Any guy can just buy your product and request a refund within 60days. And all refund requests are automatically granted as per clickbank policy.

If the digital product is an app, you can always disable the licence but, when the digital product is an info product; the customers gets to keep the full product; even though, he has received the refund.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    planck, Oct 11, 2018 IP
  15. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am totaly agree with you

Spartan14, Oct 13, 2018 IP
  16. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Red flags need to start flying, whenever, you see 100% commissions being offered.

planck, Oct 17, 2018 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  17. Nathalia J.

Nathalia J. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Look for something with recurring fees every month, these ones are the best. Also high % payout. Best for you to find something you feel passionate about, easier to promote.

Nathalia J., Oct 21, 2018 IP
  18. ByLightArts

ByLightArts Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi their, I think the best option which has worked for me is to use this company tmthosting.net they offer 25% commission on each thing with a threshold payout of £10.00 so if you get someone to signup and pay for their first plan for £55 you earn £13.00 I have earned lots so far its easy money if you know the right people. You just need 10 sign ups for £130. :).

ByLightArts, Oct 21, 2018 IP
  19. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Now, that's some really smart advice.

I've been saying the same thing for years. The key to success in internet marketing__in fact, the key to success in business, period, not just internet marketing. The key to success rests on two pillars; leverage and passive income.

Passive income is generated being doing work once, then, getting continuously paid for the previously done work.

For example, you make a sale once but you keep getting commissions for that sale, so long as the customer remains subscribed to the product. You can get recurring commissions from service-based products like hosting services or online universities. For physical products, you can get recurring commissions for weight loss supplements or even hair growth pills.

The possibilities to get hooked on some recurring payment program are truly vast.

Leverage simply means tapping into other peoples resources; money, leverage, tools, capital, etc. For example, you can leverage clickbank's affiliate base or paykickstart's affiliate base to launch your product.

The combined power of leverage and passive income will make you a millionaire, in 3years if you consistently put in the work.

planck, Oct 22, 2018 IP
  20. daaq

daaq Peon

Best Answers:
    try mobidea

daaq, Nov 8, 2018 IP