1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for Beta Testers For Number 1 Instagram BOT

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by fuelgram, Nov 28, 2016.

Hi everyone,

This is Ueki94 from BHW and since last month me and my partner have been working non-stop on developing the number one Instagram bot in the market. We were advised by some members from BHW to create a thread here for beta testing purposes.

We are currently in the middle of our journey as we just finished the landing page design and the referral program. Hence, we are now looking for beta testers to join our platform and help us understand what are we doing wrong and how can we improve our MVP.

We are selecting our beta testers from the referral program, meaning that some of our top supporters and promoters are being called to use our private beta and give us feedback until our public launch. After the launch we'll grant the beta testers with free memberships & lifetime discounts.

We truly need some opinions to understand if we are going in the right path. We've already been featured on Black Hat World and at Best Black Hat Forum on which we got great feedback, but all feedback is important, so if you want to help us in our journey and become a future beta tester register at http://fuelgram.com/?r=digitalpoint

Cheers!!

fuelgram, Nov 28, 2016 IP
  2. VictoriyaClub_Support

VictoriyaClub_Support Peon

Best Answers:
    and its really working???

VictoriyaClub_Support, Dec 3, 2016 IP
  3. angor

angor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hi. do you have a list of features? What's the pricing?

angor, Jan 4, 2017 IP
  4. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm in.....

robyries, Jan 16, 2017 IP