1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest $50 - to upgrade food product packaging / label design

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by snaponsin, Nov 15, 2016.

1. snaponsin

snaponsin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey -CB- the winner is not on this thread. I know it sucks, when you hope to win and it turns out you are not selected. That's just part of life.
    Thank you.

snaponsin, Dec 2, 2016 IP
  2. DesignBytes

DesignBytes Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi @snaponsin , its not about winning/ losing, its about the effort we all put in and the feedback we receive. As not everyone here is working for money, but for passion and while for some it might be the only bread and butter.

And when we do not receive even a single practical feedback for more than a week and just get to know that someone else's work just got selected , leaving us wondering where and what were our shortcomings , that sucks :), my only motive stressing this here is that WE all must value everyone's involvement.

By the way, if I am not wrong, you posted this update a few minutes after I again reminded you for feedback ? Has this contest really ended or .... ? Just skeptical

Imagine, getting jailed and we keep wondering our offence or jail time , and there is no one to tell ? That's what it feels like...

I appreciate that at least you were responsive in PM's once in a while just when I messaged you, but a greater deal of involvement was expected when WE are working as a team :) Nevertheless, I wish you luck ahead anc congrats to the winner...

Please do not take this personally, I have nothing against you, its just the process !!

PS. still waiting if you could post the winning designs ( even drafts ) here so we can have a glimpse and improve our work :)

Have a nice day..!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
    DesignBytes, Dec 3, 2016 IP
    Spoiltdiva, biscuitdzn and joannne like this.
  3. biscuitdzn

biscuitdzn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I completely agree with your points, it's kind of a bummer how some contests just end like that and leave us wondering :)

biscuitdzn, Dec 3, 2016 IP
  4. joannne

joannne Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @~CB~ I completely agree with what you said, It's a matter of respect for our time and our work and the contest holder should at least announce when the contest is over.

joannne, Dec 3, 2016 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.