1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The best e-commerce platform

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Galperin, Nov 23, 2016.

What's the best e-commerce platform?
    What do you use for running your e-shops?

Galperin, Nov 23, 2016 IP
  2. LiveChatSoftware

LiveChatSoftware Member

Best Answers:
    Choose between Shopify, ECWID, and Magento.
    All are easy to use and offer a wide range of integrations with 3rd party apps (which makes them more of all-round products).
    I like Shopify the most for 2 following reasons:
    1. Their customer service is exceptional. it's competent, fast and super friendly.
    2. Shopify's dashboard is exactly what I was looking for - it's as clear and minimalistic as it gets, with no unnecessary features and gimmicky solutions. Perfection!

LiveChatSoftware, Nov 29, 2016 IP
  3. EvoWRZ®

EvoWRZ® Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Magento is heavy script and need good hosting to run smooth.

EvoWRZ®, Nov 29, 2016 IP
  4. Irene_Loor

Irene_Loor Peon

Best Answers:
    I prefer Magento. it is really feature rich, you do not need any other system to manage your business, you can have statistics, invoices, orders - generally everything in one system. As it has already been mentioned you may have problems with website hosting and theme installation, but I found a great service that solves these problems. I am currently using it and I am safisfied with it. It is called Browuse. If you are interested please google on your own, because I cannot insert links to my posts yet. Plus they offer two months trial, so you can register and see all features available. There are two that I like most - unlimited stores amount and email accounts. ;)

Irene_Loor, Dec 1, 2016 IP
  5. 9infotech

9infotech Peon

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to choose shopify as it easy to be manage.

9infotech, Dec 1, 2016 IP
  6. John-zeta

John-zeta Peon

Best Answers:
    I chose Shopify: trial, minimalistic design and easy interface.

John-zeta, Dec 2, 2016 IP
  7. Mithchen

Mithchen Member

Best Answers:
    It entirely depends as different portals are offering different features. Like if I have big set up then I might prefer something that supports more products. However, I personally think that you should do some R&D. Behind sometimes one of my friend told me that Big cartel is easy and it has lot more functions and after few months I met him again and I was amazed to see that he is not convinced by Big cartel and now is taking shift to another. When I asked him the reason and literally, he had huge list of features that he required.
    Upon further discussion I asked him other options then and he replied that I haven't still decided. I told him that I see lot more advertisement about Shopify. However, he said that I want something that should not offer me honey moon period merely to grab my attention and afterwards offer plans. It is therefore, important that I should look for some other options like Open Cart or Tibolli. I met him few days back and he said that he is still exploring. What do you guys suggest? Which one should he opt?

Mithchen, Dec 5, 2016 IP
  8. Kishan Kumawat

Kishan Kumawat Member

Best Answers:
    Magento is very good platform

Kishan Kumawat, Dec 5, 2016 IP
  9. Bizzoyce

Bizzoyce Active Member

Best Answers:
    Shopify if you are not very technical and Magento if you know what your doing is the best way to sum it up.

Bizzoyce, Dec 5, 2016 IP
  10. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    I have setup Joomal eCommerce Factory extension and very satisfied with the ease of working with it.

degreubiwa, Dec 6, 2016 IP
  11. mb282

mb282 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I truly feel that you should give http://ecomnation.co/ a try.

Here are my reasons:

1. Development hassles: While you choose magento, there are lot of things that needs to be done and it will be quite a task if you do not have developer by your side. Launching your store will become a nightmare if your developer is not able to give attention to detail to important areas.

2. Market Trends: Hosted platforms follow market trends and always innovate the product on a periodic basis. This means that your ecommerce store will not be ages behind your competition.

3. Dedicated Support: Choosing ECWID means that you are on the mercy of their developers and support team which is not appreciated by their existing users itself while going for ecomnation platforms will ensure that you get support through docs, tutorials, videos and chat. This plays a major role when you have gone live with the store. Here is the support link http://ecomnation.co/pages/support

4. Security & Reliability: Downtime matters a lot and your business get a serious hit while your webstore is down. Self hosted platforms like ecomnation ensures that you get upto 99% uptime via google servers and using CDN(content delievery network) so that you can focus on your business and leave server management on the experts.

I can ensure that ecomnation serves right on all the key areas discussed above. Do give it a try as it is free to start your store. Visit http://ecomnation.co/ for futher details.

mb282, Dec 13, 2016 IP
  12. Mithchen

Mithchen Member

Best Answers:
    Seriously? I will definitely think over it. However, some of the folks even mentioned number of other options as well. So I wonder when there is so much competition then what's gonna be an appropriate. As on some other forums, I have been hearing loud buzz about Tibolli.NET as well. Even some contributors have been comparing it with Shopify and Magento.
    I would like to give it a try but before that I would rather ask if any one of you went through this?

Mithchen, Dec 14, 2016 IP