1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Fastest and Easiest Way for Newbies to Make Money Online

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by marketingwiz, Nov 26, 2016.

Affiliate marketing means making commission on sales of other peoples' products. Why is this the best way for most to get started? Because creating your own product can take months or years and unless you can create something unique, why reinvent the wheel? Another option akin to affiliate marketing is buying the rights to someone else's product (private label rights). In this case you have the risk and upfront cost but you keep all of the proceeds of sales.

marketingwiz, Nov 26, 2016 IP
  2. Matteo Matt

Matteo Matt Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Fastest and easiest? It seems like social network and social media spam is fastest and easiest.

Now is it the best? thats another question.

Matteo Matt, Nov 27, 2016 IP
  3. Irene_Loor

Irene_Loor Peon

Best Answers:
    Everything is going to depend on the sphere you are interested in. I think that the best option to start is ecommerce. It does not require a lot of time and money. Plus there are a lot of services that can be used to create websites without any difficulties. I use Browuse (browuse.com), for instance. I am complitely satisfied with it. At first I was a little bit afraid of Magento, but everything is installed and set up automatically, so I managed to do everything on my own.

Irene_Loor, Dec 1, 2016 IP
  4. jasontn

jasontn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Writing seems to be a fast way to get your feet wet with making online money. Some websites need forum and blog posters.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
    jasontn, Dec 2, 2016 IP
  5. Ishara Munasinghe

Ishara Munasinghe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think the fastest and easiest way for newbies to make money online is to learn some specific area quite well. Such as Logo Design, Web Design, SEO, Article Writing. These are the high demand services in the market.

Ishara Munasinghe, Dec 3, 2016 IP
  6. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Freelancing. Obviously you can't expect to make money if you don't have any skills. Figure out what you're good at.

dcristo, Dec 3, 2016 IP
  7. Chris.Roark

Chris.Roark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ways to make money online

NO CAPITAL
    1. Freelancing (a skill you posses)
    2. Affiliate marketing on a cheap(free) domain (on a blogspot website)

LITTLE CAPITAL - using other platforms for you own benefits and traffic source.
    3. Blogging (some niche are better than others)
    4. Vlogging
    5. Social media promotions on multiple automated accounts (requires a landing page, proxies and social media automation tools)
    Benefits of 3, 4, 5: they are scallable, once you start rolling you can increase in size and profits.

CAPITAL INTENSIVE - creating your proper online business
    6. PPC advertising ecommerce
    7. Setting an online shop
    8. Creating a platform
    9. Create a service base website

These are some ways of making money online. Some I can think off the bat now. Feel free to add some more :)

Chris.Roark, Dec 6, 2016 IP
  8. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Paid web hosting is that cheap there is no reason to use free hosting.

dcristo, Dec 6, 2016 IP
  9. Chris.Roark

Chris.Roark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    True. And always a .com will look more professional than a .xyz domain. BUt again, it is up to everybody's budget.

Chris.Roark, Dec 6, 2016 IP
    dcristo likes this.
  10. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To earn money online you need to be established on the respected field and not by fastest as well as easiest way in which ends to spamming only.

KylieSweet, Dec 6, 2016 IP
  11. shaeroko

shaeroko Peon

Best Answers:
    try to search in Google and type SFI its about affeliate also..

shaeroko, Dec 6, 2016 IP
  12. shmol

shmol Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are short on cash, set up a facebok page in a niche that you know something about and share good info, while interacting with other facebook

Pages in your niche and then gradually start to recommend affiliate products in that niche.

However, I do a agree buying hosting and setting up your own site is the best way.

shmol, Dec 9, 2016 IP
  13. dennisio

dennisio Peon

Best Answers:
    You can earn in different ways. The main thing - to do everything properly.

dennisio, Dec 10, 2016 IP
  14. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I didn't start with this but yes affiliate marketing is a good way. It takes months to learn the ropes I think even if the theory is quite simple, it involves different skills if you do everything yourself.
    The next stage in affiliate marketing is to have also some of your own products that you sell on the same platforms.

JamesColin, Dec 10, 2016 IP
  15. NicheGooroo

NicheGooroo Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree, you should learn some niches and skills very well. I started over 12 years ago, reading e-books and guides to learn various topics. Today you can learn faster by using video tutorials. I hope to contribute to these forums with any knowledge or guidance I have to offer... and help people avoid some of the landmines I crossed during my journey.

NicheGooroo, Dec 11, 2016 IP
  16. Viral TNTeam

Viral TNTeam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I couldn't agree with you more. Even when it comes to SEO type concepts. Yes, it may be slow but once you correctly tap into the power available no amount of waiting is to long. The rankings come and you are in the right place at the right time for a very long time to come.

You've taken your time to learn Affiliate Marketing. You've succeed within the trade by having at least one product that is generating sales.

How many people do you think are online that would like to know what you know? Yes, many people create products and such but they forget the fact that they ARE the product.

Build a service around what you are offering as an affiliate (ie coaching, consulting) and offer that as your product.

Don't create a product - be the product.

While doing so you can continue offering affiliate products to your audience.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2016
    Viral TNTeam, Dec 11, 2016 IP
  17. Chad Eztraffic

Chad Eztraffic Member

Best Answers:
    No offence but most replies here are lazy and impractical. The easiest way to make money online is to be a virtual assistant. Why? Because most tasks are easy and require no advanced skills, such as data entry, theme installation, scheduling and etc.

You can earn a comfortable wage ($300 - $700 a month) to live in a third world country.

Why not other methods? Affiliate marketing is extremely saturated but very lucrative - you have to understand that the learning curve is very high and there's a big possibility that you would give up first before making a dime. If you don't believe me, try and see for yourself.

Chad Eztraffic, Dec 13, 2016 IP
  18. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can make money uploading funny pictures. Try PicturePunches
    It's easy. Just register a new account, then join as a publisher, then upload pictures. That's it.
    You can make $0.10 per 1000 impressions

FarrisFahad, Dec 26, 2016 IP
  19. Proaffili

Proaffili Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think the best way for a newbie to start making money online, is to be prepared to spend the amount of time required to learn all that is necessary in order to begin. The reason why so many people fall by the wayside or go around in circles for years is because of the "Quick fix" mentality. Yes, there are areas that are easier than others to start making money in, but in each, there is a required amount of time one must spend in order to learn it properly. Also, one must be careful to enter an area that is sustainable.

Proaffili, Dec 27, 2016 IP
  20. SEOwriterplus

SEOwriterplus Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with those who said that the fastest way to make money online is by selling your services. That's what I've done when I got started, and it's what I still do as a good part of my income. Now, I'm selling my services at a much higher level, but originally, I was selling articles. Then copywriting, which requires both training and practice.

So if you're a good writer, start by selling your writing services. If you're gifted at creating graphics, sell graphic design services, and so on. You can also offer your services as a virtual assistant and do a range of things.

If you do sell your writing (and/or design) services, consider becoming your own client and always do some writing for yourself, whether in the form of blogging or in the form of other list-building activities.

Then you can start a stream of income that is not dependent on you selling your time for money, while still continuing to provide your services...

SEOwriterplus, Dec 30, 2016 IP