1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has Anyone Used Adbuff? Is It Legit?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by RiddleMM, Nov 18, 2016.

1. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I have not reached still the $100 to withdraw but earning performance is perfect. But I can't find where are rates of cpm/cpc . I am not really good in ad networks so I am sorry if my questions sound funny. My traffic is USA and Worldwide.

p.s thanks for great ad network and amazing support.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
    fidanselmani, Nov 29, 2016 IP
  2. streetjammer

streetjammer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

If it shows ads by google they were running adsense or doubleclick exchange ads , if its adchoice then they might be using adexchanges like pulsepoint , criteo etc

Its risky if they use adsense on your site

streetjammer, Nov 30, 2016 IP
  3. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    I have both, sometimes it says 'Adchoice' and sometimes Ads by Google. Anyway can I know why is risky ? I am using just media.net and now adbuff.com

fidanselmani, Nov 30, 2016 IP
  4. streetjammer

streetjammer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They were prone to loose their adsense account, if any of the sites in their network gets involved in fraud clicks etc ,
    if they loose the account they simply wont pay you . why dont you apply for an adsense account , you will make more $$

streetjammer, Nov 30, 2016 IP
  5. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    I was rejected because of "Insufficient content" reason even that I edited all my 150+ posts. Anyway, I have also media.net and they perform very well, my site is for graphic design sources (Stock Photoshop files) so maybe adsense don't want anymore to have these kind of sites. I am earning very well also with adbuff but I don't understand your comment how they can have invalid clicks and they can terminate my account ?

fidanselmani, Nov 30, 2016 IP
  6. Adbuff

Adbuff Active Member

Best Answers:
    To be 100% clear, we do NOT use AdSense. Many of our upstream advertising partners use Google AdX to deliver ads, which is not the same as AdSense. Our ads are safe to use next to AdSense.

Adbuff, Dec 2, 2016 IP
  7. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Is strange and not acceptable how you rejected my site once I reached the threeshold :)
    [​IMG]

fidanselmani, Dec 14, 2016 IP
  8. Adbuff

Adbuff Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing. It appears you were getting lots of traffic from outside our Tier 1 zones (Canada/US/UK/Australia). As mentioned in the email, you will of course be paid your earnings.

Adbuff, Dec 14, 2016 IP
  9. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure if I am able to share url here, but if yes, onr website has posted up to 70℅ of my flyers and as a referral from his site I am having traffic now from India, brazil, germany and some other countries but also my organic traffic is still there. How I can control the traffic now ? You should consider that we publishers fight to have traffic and we can't decide or to stop people visiting my site. Anyway, I still stay to my words. Nice networkk and nice support, but with this rule none of publisher account is safe.

fidanselmani, Dec 14, 2016 IP
  10. Adbuff

Adbuff Active Member

Best Answers:
    We will accept your site back if you keep your traffic sources outside of these countries. Don't send flyers out or advertise in places that will send traffic outside of the tier 1 countries. We will pay for the organic traffic, no problem.

Adbuff, Dec 14, 2016 IP
  11. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to not back up my account, because SOME WEBSITE liketempla temonster and some others have added my flyers and the link to redirect to my site, so I have no way to control anymore. Also, in my analytics it says that I have around 90-100 online users in real time so I am not sure what is going on because I am actually graphic designer and not web developer to know too much thing. My traffic has grow up and not sure from where so I appreciate your support but I can't message my visitors to not visit my site.
    P.s I never share my posts in other sites, but other people do since I offer Free and Premium flyer templates as you can SEE in my website marketplace.

Cheers !

fidanselmani, Dec 15, 2016 IP
  12. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    P.s I am in phone and some words are with mistakes, sorry about that.

fidanselmani, Dec 15, 2016 IP
  13. kingdowney

kingdowney Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Registered for adbuff and was emailed saying "after careful review we have approved you for our child network adtear.com" as this is the child for sites with more international traffic. So thought ok lets give it a go. Running for 2 days, delivered 180,000 impressions earning $8.90 from a Alexa Rank 39,900 site.

All of a sudden ads stopped showing, so I checked and site is now in rejected state. No communication of this change or why.

At least 75% of our traffic comes from Social Media, Direct or Organic. Other 25% comes from referral which can be proved via Analytics. To be honest the Click through rate was low, but the ads that were showing were "Click to install" type of banner ads. Think I only seen 1 banner that was not in those 2 days

3 Weeks have now passed with no reason why. OOOO guess what. My support ticket is GONE... QUOTE "You don't have any tickets in current view" Funny that because I was checking on it daily, for the first week. Lets give it a bit time til he forgets and delete the ticket eh.

Save any excuses about this adbuff. You dont want to reply to my tickets thats fine, I dont want to read any reply full of excuses.

kingdowney, Mar 16, 2017 IP
  14. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:

The same way has happen from someone else, but they not 'rejected' it but they changed password too, lol. After he told me, I realized that they are not very serious. He have most traffic from facebook network.
    I would recommend to everyone to read this: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/adsoid-com-no-longer-in-service.2797517/#post-19439666
    You will understand why.

Or you can just check these print screen links:
    1) https://ibb.co/i3DZAa
    2) https://ibb.co/kQa33v
    "Paid by Adbuff INC"
    "Email support: "
    - How it is possible that Adbuff can make payment with Adsoid email address?

I am 100% sure Adbuff is from Adsoid and they can't have good network because they have 3 ad networks or more. They also rejected me because I don't have too much USA traffic. Sad that everyone can open ad networks so easy..

fidanselmani, Mar 16, 2017 IP
  15. Adityy Chanekar

Adityy Chanekar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Totally scam website. Everyone is right. They remove your website as soon as your about to reach the 100$ mark

Adityy Chanekar, May 11, 2017 IP
  16. UCONS

UCONS Peon

Best Answers:
    Not a scam site, and they don't remove the site when it reaches the mark. It's totally valid.

Attached Files:

UCONS, Jul 24, 2017 IP
  17. india220

india220 Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi..
    its true
    they missed deadline 2 times.
    i have not received any answer from them and i lost much money as well.
    i was not even able to recover my dedi server rent :(

[​IMG]

india220, Nov 30, 2017 IP