1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO wordpress plugin

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Jiewux, May 6, 2016.

1. Jiewux

Jiewux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Jiewux, May 18, 2016 IP
  2. IQdesigns

IQdesigns Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Use all in one SEO

IQdesigns, May 20, 2016 IP
  3. Vikhyat Singh

Vikhyat Singh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best free SEO plugin I recommend is Yoast SEO

Vikhyat Singh, May 20, 2016 IP
  4. Jiewux

Jiewux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @Vikhyat Singh I am using the very same plugin ;) Many people say it's good, so I got it:)

Jiewux, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  5. Jiewux

Jiewux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I start to use Yoast SEO and it seems to be working just fine for me:) but thanks ;)

Jiewux, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  6. isaacsmile

isaacsmile Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also use Yoast. It is rather good. Not heard of the one you mention. Yoast checks your site so that you know where to improve your on-site SEO. Once you have all those green ticks the hard work begins. Offsite SEO.

Isaac

isaacsmile, Jun 13, 2016 IP
  7. tahmina Rimmi

tahmina Rimmi Member

Best Answers:
    Here are top 5 reasons to use the Yoast SEO plugin for WordPress to improve on-page SEO and organic search engine rankings.

1) When writing meta information, the Yoast plugin will show you a Google search result snippet preview, so you can see exactly how your content will look when someone searches for it on Google.

2) It has the ability to get you verified Google Authorship for your website. Google Authorship is a way to link content you create with a Google+ profile – easily promoting your blog or latest news about your company and/or products and services you’re an expert at.

3) The Yoast plugin will rank your SEO value page by page from Bad, Poor, Ok, and Good. It will also give you recommendations on how to improve from Poor to Good – counting the keyword density and how often your focus keyword appears on the page title, meta description, and within the content of that specific page or post.

4) When linked with Google Webmaster tools, it has the ability notify search engines automatically once your content is published.

5) Yoast will automatically generate an XML sitemap file where you can list the web pages of your site to tell Google and other search engines about the organization of your site content and what pages to view for specific information.

There are many more reasons to use the Yoast SEO plugin for your website. Between the social integration and how quickly Google can index the pages of your website

tahmina Rimmi, Sep 22, 2016 IP
  8. CrewMachine

CrewMachine Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think "All in One SEO" would work best for you!

CrewMachine, Sep 22, 2016 IP
  9. Maria Watson

Maria Watson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think SEO Yost is the best option. I haven't used Squirrly yet.

Maria Watson, Sep 22, 2016 IP
  10. jyale32

jyale32 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use Yoast and Scuirrly in conjunction with each other, only, issue i had at first was duplicate meta information. I think there both great plugins. I have started to see search engine traffic increase and its great feeling. Alot of hard work and time goes into these sites. I think getting a good google page speed score is my never ending struggle.

jyale32, Nov 26, 2016 IP
  11. Ultimative Tech

Ultimative Tech Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Seo by Yoast is better the Squirrly. Because you can only post 3 content per month this is not enough for website. Other wise Squirrly seo is the great plugin.
    I suggest you to use both plugins at the same time. You can use both the plugins on same site. It'll not override your existing seo settings.
    Because I love the feature of keyword research of Squirrly seo plugin.

Ultimative Tech, Dec 22, 2016 IP
  12. veryshant123

veryshant123 Member

Best Answers:
    SEO Yoast, related posts plugin, social share plugin, disqus comments and ofc Gostats for website analytics.

veryshant123, Jan 13, 2017 IP