1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need lots of design work for clients

Discussion in 'Services' started by Mem700X, Nov 24, 2016.

Good morning and happy thanksgiving. I have several clients who are looking for new design work, so Im looking to hire somebody who is seeking lots of work. The work is not difficult. Right now, I have about 15 different banners that need to be re made. Here locally, we have sponsors who paid to have their logo inside a building and they gave me their business cards or a flyer. I need someone to re make the business cards by using their company name and phone number and copy a logo. Thats it...

I have enough work that will keep you busy!

Please pm me or give me your Skype username. Payouts will be made via PayPal.

Mem700X, Nov 24, 2016 IP
  2. ericastone

ericastone Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    the guys from pickyourcraft.com are professionals when it comes to business card/banner/logo designs

ericastone, Nov 26, 2016 IP
  3. Denis RichGeeks

Denis RichGeeks Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i have a team of Web Designers, Graphic Designers and SEO experts willing to work on your projects.
    add me on skype to discuss more -> live:eizolici

Denis RichGeeks, Nov 27, 2016 IP