1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase traffic...???

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by karthick9, Feb 1, 2012.

1. JulietBee45

JulietBee45 Peon

Best Answers:
    especially social networks as Facebook, Twitter. Reddit is also very useful

JulietBee45, Nov 25, 2016 IP
  2. nguyentruong

nguyentruong Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello karthick9,
    1. You can buy targeted traffic very cheaply from SEOclerks dot com. I have used it and the main advantage is a low bounce rate which helps google to trust your site a bit more.
    2. You can generate traffic by posting tweets with links to your site on Twitter.
    3. You can buy ads on Twitter which would give you even better results than point 2.
    4. You can generate traffic by posting your articles with links to your site on Facebook.
    5. You can buy ads on Twitter which would give you even better results than point 4.
    6. There are services on the net that can even generate Google traffic to your site.
    7. As you grow your content on your site and as you build backlinks you will also slowly but sure gain traffic frm Google search

nguyentruong, Nov 26, 2016 IP
  3. Web_Shark

Web_Shark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need the basics first before you even think about paid ad spots. You need:

On-site Seo using about 8 keywords
    Public Relations - so contact your local press newsdesk
    Regular Twitter posting
    Video marketing on YouTube

Buy some adverts in local publications - make sure you get black & white ads, its cheaper than colour.

Web_Shark, Nov 28, 2016 IP
  4. Madhuri Verma

Madhuri Verma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try other social networking sites like StumbleUpon, Reddit, and Digg, as well as sharing with your pool of Facebook friends. In general, write consistent and interesting content. Make sure your RSS feed is properly set up so that followers can be notified of your content without having to visit your site.

Madhuri Verma, Dec 2, 2016 IP
  5. Web_Shark

Web_Shark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No don't as it will fail for the following reasons:

1. Digg content is only featured as 'News' for a very short time - then every story, like other news sites is 'back catalogued' to make room for newer/latest in-coming news, so your story wont see the light of day for long - er, that's if its selected by the editor, who gets hundreds in their inbox, likely every day! That's what you're up against.

2. The chance some webmaster is clever enough to come up with a viral story is less than winning the lottery - they don't own web property that anyone is interested in for starters
    or themselves clever enough to invent an idea or put together a press release that gets published.

Web promotion is so highly skilled, the layout of cash to even get started promoting a website is beyond most, never mind the creativity needed to build such websites,
    the average web dude aint got this.

You need an outstanding product/website first - get that, then you can begin working out how to get eyeballs to it.

Web_Shark, Dec 2, 2016 IP
  6. Markwilson22

Markwilson22 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    While everything else mentioned will indeed help your traffic, your time would be best spent writing quality articles. One good article can give you a drastic bump in traffic. It's just a numbers game. Write a lot of good content and you'll see results with much more value than working buying traffic. With good content the seo will take care of itself in a way.

Markwilson22, Dec 2, 2016 IP
  7. 9infotech

9infotech Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello karthick9,

If you Want to Generate traffic for your website follow these 2 steps:-

1. SEO
    2. SMO (Including Most popular social Sites like Reddit, fb , twitter, google plus etc.)

These 2 definitely techniques provide you the traffic.

9infotech, Dec 3, 2016 IP
  8. Web_Shark

Web_Shark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't waste your time - who bothers to read some entire 500 word article just to find out if a weblink at the bottom, may or may not help their needs.

Web_Shark, Dec 3, 2016 IP
  9. Markwilson22

Markwilson22 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't think you understand what I'm saying. Writing a quality article that people are interested in reading...and not a link....if you have a quality site with useful and helpful information all of the other stuff will take care of itself.

Markwilson22, Dec 6, 2016 IP
  10. ninjappi

ninjappi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Traffic is the very important matter for you. so you must need to follow proper way to increase Traffic . Try Perfect Method method like SEO, Social Media Engagement , Guest Bloging, Social Book Marking Perfect and you can get huge traffic for your Website.

ninjappi, Dec 6, 2016 IP
  11. sinGN

sinGN Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    If you want to increase traffic to your site,then starts doing seo for your site, advertise your service or product through social media, blog posting and email marketing also helps to increase traffic.

sinGN, Dec 6, 2016 IP
  12. Joyce1

Joyce1 Peon

Best Answers:
    you need to build up more backlinks for your website

Joyce1, Dec 7, 2016 IP
  13. mtz

mtz Member

Best Answers:
    1. SMM
    2. SEO
    3. Email Marketing
    4. ur hands
    It depends on your goals and budget. I would recommend the first two points.

mtz, Dec 7, 2016 IP
    siteslikecraigslist likes this.
  14. Preeti Kaushik

Preeti Kaushik Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Traffic is required to get the growth in business and stability. There are many methods which can be used to increase traffic.
    • Content Writing
    • SEO
    • Online advertisements
    • Email marketing
    • Mobile marketing
    • Strong online presence via Social Media Channels
    • Word of mouth or reference marketing : Excel your team to handle the incoming traffic so they may spread the word to their networks
    • Visual Marketing : Helps with those who do not prefer reading
    • Web Marketing: Which includes e-commerce websites, promotional or informative websites, online advertising and Organic Search Engine
    You may choose and deploy from these options depending on your budget and team size. You need a dedicated team for increasing traffic as this is not a one person task.

Preeti Kaushik, Dec 7, 2016 IP
  15. Web_Shark

Web_Shark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The above is my point! These people don't have the motivation to write quality articles every 30 minutes, forever - besides article banks are bad links that no one will search for, wade through some dumb article bank for your article? - good luck my friend, you'll be doing this for the rest of your life with no results, and no money.

Champagne ideas for the few - lemonade money for the spammers and masses.

Web_Shark, Dec 7, 2016 IP
  16. Markwilson22

Markwilson22 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Who said anything about article banks? I'm talking about a stand alone quality website you create. Where are you getting these ideas? My website, a hairstyle website, the right hair styles com, and it nets me over over 200k a year. English isn't even my native language. I think I know what i'm talking about...

Markwilson22, Dec 8, 2016 IP
  17. rahul_77

rahul_77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    To increase a traffic on your website Follow some steps:
    1. Posting Social Media Sites
    2. Audio Sharing
    3. Video sharing
    4. PPT & PDF Sharing
    5. Article & Blog Posting
    6. Gallery Listing

rahul_77, Dec 8, 2016 IP
  18. Web_Shark

Web_Shark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I used to do this as a professional copywriter plus used to own an article bank, which was set up to house so-called 'quality articles' - I saw nothing but heavy, poor quality spam drivel from posters/spammers, with a link at the end - that is the reality of quality, but getting onto quality websites is so difficult due to any traffic match up being totally uneven.

After accepting 1000 articles and realising the downside of this kind of publishing- I shut it down due to severe lack of quality - so I know more about publishing than you ever will - and that it the truth, which I will prove. Not only that, but I'm an expert on the internet, 11 years and counting - so I think I know what i'm talking about...

£200k from article writing/promotion? I must have it all wrong - wow, that's it, I'm jacking in my 450k traffic a year website today.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
    Web_Shark, Dec 8, 2016 IP
  19. Sadi Rahman

Sadi Rahman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi
    You can do social media marketing by a seo expert and also done forum posting or blog comment.

Sadi Rahman, Dec 10, 2016 IP
  20. Viral TNTeam

Viral TNTeam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Lots of great stuff listed above. However, no one said anything about free ad posting sites.

Here is a list of almost 40 with "do follow" links that have high domain authority.

Enjoy!

NOTE: Links have been removed as none of the following are affiliate related nor are they in any way my properties.

adsanddeals .com
    cityadvertiser .net
    thefreeadforum .com
    daype .com
    adsriver .com
    classifiedads .com
    classifiedslive .com
    hotfreelist .com
    businessadsforfree .com
    te-lists .com
    classifiedads4free .com
    adpost .com
    products-and-services .com
    kedna .com
    expatriates .com
    ad-mart .co.uk
    citynews .com
    london-village .co.uk
    usnetads .com
    fonolive .com
    flegoo .com
    adeum .com
    salespider .com
    sell5 .com
    interking .com
    highlandclassifieds .com
    1000sads .com
    eireads .com
    bondiclassifieds .com.au
    hoteliya .com
    vendanything .com
    network54 .com

Please send me a private message if you would like almost 600 of these references. Having a backlink from each can bring huge success to your ability to be successful in driving traffic to your site online.

Viral TNTeam, Dec 11, 2016 IP