1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Product SEO to Gain Maximum Traffic

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by JMasterJ, Nov 23, 2016.

Hey guys, its been a long time, little hiatus from SEO, life... but I hope u r all well!
    (FYI, I am a semi-experienced SEO/Internet marketer and web designer to give you a little background.)
    I am marketing a new product, and haven't kept up on the up to date/today's best practices on SEO.

MY PLAN, and I hope you can correct me where I am wrong, or redirect me to a source or a tip on how to reorganize my thinking if necessary.
    (in some order of important)
    1. Make a landing page for people who are interested and signup/download etc....
    2. Create my own news/article/review site to drive traffic to there and in itself (with ad banners to gain more users)
    3. Send my articles and landing page URL to pingomatic and most major social bookmarking sites
    4. Submit other unique relevant articles to other popular free article sites (linking back to mine)
    5. Maintain about a 3% keyword density in all my articles with obviously quality writing (I am a writer so its fine)
    6. Share my articles on all social media after I publish
    7. (GRAY?) Search for some "trusted" backlinking sources to gain a bit more advantage (?)

FYI, I am looking for every angstrom of an advantage if I can get it, this means a lot to me and competition will be crazy in the next month and the product is launching today. I meant to do this earlier but just was not possible, life and stuff. So please feel free to nitpick and tell me ANYTHING that could help, because I WILL do it.

I may have missed something but I know some of you will be quick to tell me.

Thanks guys!

JMasterJ, Nov 23, 2016 IP
  2. ScissBee

ScissBee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    3% keyword density is even too much, I'd recommend to stay at 2% line

ScissBee, Nov 24, 2016 IP
  3. Madhuri Verma

Madhuri Verma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way I have found is writing to bloggers who's audiences overlap with your target audience. Just shoot them a concise email that explains the problem your app/website solves and leave yourself open to questions they may want to ask to gain more information about your product. If your lucky you might catch one of their attention.

Reddit and Hacker News are great communities that can "jump start" your product's audience if they like it. Submit a link for your app/website and see if they like it.

Advertising is another way. Figure out your target audience and direct advertising at them using either Google Adsense or Facebook ads.

Be sure to have links that make it easy for your users to share your application with other users. So you can maybe get some free traffic, but never rely solely on your user's sharing your product with other users.

Madhuri Verma, Nov 25, 2016 IP
  4. sinelogixseo

sinelogixseo Member

Best Answers:
    There are different factors that gain Website Traffic.
    Content and Context,Keywords,UI and UX,Social Media Marketing,Page Rankings and etc.

sinelogixseo, Nov 25, 2016 IP
  5. prateeksha

prateeksha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did u try to sell on ebay, google products ?.... You will get a lot of traffic from these popular marketplaces.
    eBay has very strong marketing tools which will give you good sales.
    Review sites do not create your own. Use Google Review or Facebook Review. or any other popular sites

prateeksha, Nov 25, 2016 IP
  6. Callumm

Callumm Banned

Best Answers:
    For a new website launching a new product, these seem pretty straightforward. You might want to consider also becoming a seller in other merchant sites like amazon, ebay and whatnot just to widen the scope....

Callumm, Dec 1, 2016 IP
  7. Rifat Bin anwar

Rifat Bin anwar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for that.this topic are really helpfull for traffic.

Rifat Bin anwar, Dec 1, 2016 IP
  8. seobala

seobala Member

Best Answers:
    1. participate in forum

2. submit your links in high PR websites

3.Blog commenting

4.social media promotion

5.keyword density of 2 - 3%

seobala, Dec 12, 2016 IP