1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How long for godaddy to review your website?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by bxuser, Nov 17, 2016.

Hello,

I submitted my website for godaddy to review it so that I can promote godaddy products on my blog but my application is still in review. How long does it usually take for them to review your application?

bxuser, Nov 17, 2016 IP
  2. smellocity

smellocity Active Member

Best Answers:
    smellocity, Nov 22, 2016 IP
  3. bxuser

bxuser Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry I forgot to say is for the godaddy affiliate program. I applied but they haven't reviewed my application about 2 week ago.

bxuser, Nov 22, 2016 IP
  4. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Really? My one approved automatically when I applied to their affiliate program. Better to contact GoDaddy and ask.

dumindushalika, Dec 22, 2016 IP
  5. dney

dney Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The length of time it takes for GoDaddy to review your application can vary, depending on a number of factors. In some cases, the review process may be completed within a few days, while in other cases it may take several weeks or longer. Factors that can impact the review timeline include the volume of applications being processed, the complexity of your website, and the thoroughness of your application. To get a better idea of when you can expect to hear back from GoDaddy, it may be helpful to check their website or contact their support team directly to inquire about the status of your application.

dney, May 4, 2023 IP