1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Mobile price comparison and daily deals website

Discussion in 'Sites' started by nonte, Nov 19, 2016.

http://dealsnama.com is a brand-able domain. The website is a fully automated, established mobile price comparison and daily deals website. It is NOT a wordpress plugin and is custom coded by me with innovative features listed below :-

1. Scalable technologies:
    It has been developed from scratch by me keeping in mind scalability issues in future. With experience of working in ecommerce websites for the last half a decade, I have put hours in writing a scalable website.

Dealsnama.com
    is built on Cakephp framework with mysql database and hosted on Linode VPS Hosting and behind Cloudflare CDN.

2. Fully Automated:
    being a techie, I have automated all operations of the website like product addition, cataloging, price updation, deals addition and updation, affiliate management etc. The website is completely in auto-pilot mode. Even Facebook page posts are automated.

3. SEO optimized: Both the website and content is created with search engine in mind. However off-page optimization and link-building remains to be done for which I practically had no time or budget.

4. Website notifications: I have another website which is a SAAS project for website notifications. Dealsnama.com is integrated with Chrome website notifications and that too is automated.

5. Mobile First Design:
    Considering that more than 65% traffic comes from mobile this was a no-brainer though.

Why are you selling this site?

I am a techie and have a full-time job too. Marketing an ecommerce website needs time and budget which I unfortunately don't have in plenty. Although dealsnama.com is close to my heart which one will easily understand after analysing the effort I have put in adding innovative features for automation of the operations, but I simply don't have the time and budget to market the site. I am sure the person who buys this property will actually inherit one of the potential biggest brand on internet.

How is it monetized?

The primary source of revenue is affiliate links although the website also has Adsense integrated. However as an ecommerce portal the scopes of revenue are many like selling ebooks, banner ads etc.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?

Yes. The site has following social media accounts -

Facebook - http://facebook.com/dealsnama
    Twitter - https://twitter.com/dealsnama
    Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/dealsnama/
    Google+ - https://plus.google.com/112424428122010815415

As mentioned above, facebook posts are in fact automated.

How much time does this site take to run?

The new owner will probably need a few days time to understand the operational integrities but as mentioned above everything is automated. Off course for feature addition, he would need a developer with knowledge of php, mysql and other frontend technologies.

What challenges are there with running this site?

Apart from marketing which is true for any venture, there are no challenges in running this site. It is completely on auto-pilot mode right now.

Buyer Will Get:-

• The premium Domain name Dealsnama.com
    • All the content and pages
    • Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ accounts and the followers @dealsnama
    • FTP and PHPMyAdmin Access to transfer the site to your desired server.
    • Other automation scripts.
    • Assistance for the transfer where needed.
    • One month free consultancy to help you establish the site and the business.
    Buyer must be passionate about continuing the project to make dealsnama.com one of the biggest price comparison and deals site on the internet.

Dealsnama.com is open to everyone, both end users and flippers who have the balls and eyes for greatness. If you think you are the man, place your bid now or contact me privately.

Cheers!

Anikendra Das Choudhury
    Founder at Dealsnama.com

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
    nonte, Nov 19, 2016 IP
  2. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    How much traffic site is getting?
    How much revenue till date the site has earned?
    Let us know as you have priced $1500, you need provide some proof in order to get what you have expected.

Furquan Ahmed, Nov 19, 2016 IP
  3. nonte

nonte Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The site gets around 100 unique visitors and 300 page views a day.
    It has earned around 10$ till date.

The numbers are low because I have not done any sort of marketing as such apart from on page SEO and FB posting. That is the reason I want to sell it so that an able guy who is adept at marketing can make http://dealsnama.com reach it's true potential.

nonte, Nov 19, 2016 IP
  4. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Well, every startup need marketing & there is much investment need to be driven.

Now ask yourself why would anyone pay $1500 for a site which so far earned $10 & getting a little 100 vistor per day.

I have just PMed you an offer let me know if you want sell this.

Furquan Ahmed, Nov 19, 2016 IP
  5. nonte

nonte Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My asking price is based on the man hour I have spent in development of the portal. If you decide to get it developed from a firm, you'll have to fork out more than 5000$ easily.

I have not received your PM though.

nonte, Nov 19, 2016 IP
  6. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Looks like a great site with potential, someone with marketing budget should buy it.

degreubiwa, Nov 20, 2016 IP
  7. nonte

nonte Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the kind words. Hope so :)

nonte, Nov 21, 2016 IP