1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. bit14bit

bit14bit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Oh so lovely, i dont join popads yet, i am still looking for a good network, thank you for your info dear :)

bit14bit, Nov 18, 2016 IP
  2. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    for popunders you cant find a better one. but you maybe get more revenue if you use one of the german layer networks

cromiu, Nov 18, 2016 IP
  3. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If we implemented that into our adcode, it means it is safe.

Germany is pretty good, average should be around $2. France tens to be more of a problem in recent months, but around $0.80 should be easy to reach.

Well, you tried to literally do my work and you did it well :) I'd be crazy not be on your side!

tomksoft, Nov 18, 2016 IP
  4. emre1905

emre1905 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    dont be a dick

emre1905, Nov 18, 2016 IP
  5. MadKelevra

MadKelevra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Someone needs to take a pill here....

MadKelevra, Nov 19, 2016 IP
  6. Zaraki

Zaraki Active Member

Best Answers:
    10% ! then why you still send traffic to this network. it works with you only in one case, if your cpm rate is pretty high.

Yes I agree with you in one case only, if cpm rate in popads is not constant, decreasing and increasing between day and another, or week and another, but my cpm rate with popads doesn't fluctuate but only decreases... for example about 3 months ago I was making around 10$ with popads every day, then 2 months ago it was around 8$ , then one month ago around 6$, and this month I don't make more than 5$ with them, so cpm rate was decreased to around 50% within 3 months although the amount and type of traffic I send didn't change!

I don't believe it's a coincidence that everyday my impressions in popads should be 30-40% of my pageviews, why it doesn't go above/under that percentage in some days !

Well if rev share is 80% and I think you do mean 80/20, then when cpm rate is let's say 0.30$ so the total price that advertiser bid is around 0.37$ ... popads is an old and popular ad network, I wonder why it allows such low quality of advertisers to waste its publishers's traffic ! ... even many new unpopular ad networks doesn't accept such low rate. at least put some minimum cpm rate for advertisers who want to bid, for example 0.5 - 0.6$ .

About paypal fee, if you keep it on publisher and at the same time you raise your cpm rate I think it will be much better for most of your publishers. ... even for me I don't mind if you make the payments in a weekly basis instead of daily, if that also can help in raising cpm rate.

Zaraki, Nov 19, 2016 IP
  7. bagongjigong

bagongjigong Member

Best Answers:
    Because with the other networks I only get 5-8% impression. So 10% impressions with Popads seems reasonable for me :D

Besides the rates are pretty high with Popads and also the auto withdrawal feature makes a good positive point, great support, good security features, then there are minimum bid, IP limit and Default code features, other networks might have some of these feature, but not all of these, and also Popads have high rates for my traffic.

bagongjigong, Nov 19, 2016 IP
  8. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Regarding rates - remember that we are a bidding market. This means that if you bid $0.10 CPM (yes, you can buy traffic at such rate at PopAds as an advertiser) for traffic from US, you will never get a single impression as we have lots of advertisers offering much much higher CPM and they will get impressions.
    If you offer that bid for country where we have very huge supply but very very few advertisers like Mexico then you will get some traffic. Basically it is a matter of selling traffic at low CPM or not selling at all. We prefer not to set any minimums(unless due to adserving costs etc.).
    Now, what I believe in is that you can set minimal rate in our Adcode Generator. You want to demand minimal CPM? You can. The thing is, if we can't meet your CPM, no ads will show. Basically we give you the control over the minimum instead of controlling it from our end.

Regarding PayPal fee - it is not about sending money. The problem is with receiving money from our advertisers as that is where the fee is.
    Daily payments do not affect CPM rates at all.

Now, about low minimum for advertisers. First of all, I believe that it is better to monetize certain impression at low rate than not to monetize it at all. Secondly, lowered minimum means we are handling more traffic in total(maybe not much more revenue, but more impressions).
    Being bigger in terms of volumes makes it easier to get advertisers improving the situation in longterm.

tomksoft, Nov 19, 2016 IP
  9. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    i also think the ratio between pageviews and popads is strange. But for example propellerads you have a ratio which is over 100% maybe like 130%
    which seem high but propellerads open a new popunder on every new click.
    so the 110% is also strange, it should be much higher more equal to the pageviews per visitor so about 200-300%.

ive tested a lot networks but the maximum ratio i got was about 52%

did you ever tested a other network and compared the ratio?

cromiu, Nov 19, 2016 IP
  10. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    @Tom is there a min rate you would suggest? i know depends on many factors but like a basic min bid for international traffic.
    lets say
    tier 1 30%
    tier 2 60%
    tier 3 10%

cromiu, Nov 19, 2016 IP
  11. CultureLeak

CultureLeak Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey,

I started using Popads today and so far it's looking pretty good. Is there any way to customize WHERE the ads are shown? Here's my situation; I only have a couple hundred regular visitors, who benefit most from using my homepage. A huge amount of my traffic comes in via 'viral posts', which are single post links that were spread around on social media and forums. I'm looking for adds to only show up on single post pages (can be on all, thats ok), but not on my homepage; or at least not on mobile.

CultureLeak, Nov 19, 2016 IP
  12. Zaraki

Zaraki Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think if you spend more time in testing another networks you will be able to monetize your traffic better than popads.net.

Thank you for explanation. about setting minimal rate in my Adcode Generator, and in case you accept advertisers with low bid, I think that feature will just reduce my impressions, and my earning, because without using the feature I already get very low cpm rate, and even my sold impressions are everyday decreasing !

I used propellerads before and yes it was counting every new click which was something positive that covers its low cpm rate ( avg 0.14 $ ) but recently when I tested their code again I notice that their frequency cap is limited now ... low cpm rate + limited cap = totally trash and wasting of traffic.

Me too and that's right, let's say 40-50% is the avg counted impressions in most pop networks. but that percentage would be ok in my opinion only in one case, when cpm rate is reasonable ( at least 0.6 $ ) . In the other hand it's ok to get a low cpm rate ( 0.10 - 0.20$ ) only in one case, when network counts 100% of new clicks ( 100% of pageviews )

The pop ad networks I tested and I have experience with are more than 70 network. I cannot mention names here but if you are interested you can check my old posts.

Now I have a very new comparison for my traffic, between popads and another popular network ( I will not mention its name to don't considered as a propaganda for it in a thread of another network ) :

[​IMG]

So now I just decided to remove popads code, it's not a permanent decision, but at least for now I'm not gonna waste more traffic with them.

Zaraki, Nov 19, 2016 IP
  13. bagongjigong

bagongjigong Member

Best Answers:
    Tested them for two whole years with more than 20 networks (natives, pops, affiliates), I think that would be enough?

I won't be here if there is a network that pays more than Popads for my traffic, but if there was, I won't complain and bitching about my low revenue, I just go to that network, yes as simple as that :)

bagongjigong, Nov 20, 2016 IP
  14. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    @Zaraki i think your main problem is the traffic countries..to get a rate like that on popads your visitors must come from low paying countries.
    with more quality traffic from US etc. the rate would be much higher

for tier 1,2 or a good mix of international traffic you cant find a better network than popads

i know the network from the second image i had almost the same rates while testing them but with popads i have a better rate

cromiu, Nov 20, 2016 IP
  15. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    do you use a cms like wordpress
    the easiest way i can think of right now is using a desktop and a mobile theme

cromiu, Nov 20, 2016 IP
  16. CultureLeak

CultureLeak Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks for the response. I do use Wordpress, but I like the mobile layout for the theme I'm using. I was wondering if it's possible to copy/paste the Popads code somewhere else (f.e. in single.php in stead of header.php)

CultureLeak, Nov 20, 2016 IP
  17. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    this should work
    <?php if(is_single()) : ?>
    your popads code here
    <?php endif; ?>
    place it anywhere between the head tags

cromiu, Nov 21, 2016 IP
  18. Sparklecash

Sparklecash Member

Best Answers:
    We have detected certain anomalies in your websites traffic. Until they are reviewed by our traffic quality control team, your withdrawal requests will not be processed.

This is my first time receiving this after a year working with popads
    Please help i really need my funds to pay my hosting site.
    I have no idea about this been working my site for 3 years now
    my primary source of traffic is facebook and a local forum.
    i wont take any risk doing some stupid to loss my primary source of income
    so please help sir

ticket id (38846)

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
    Sparklecash, Nov 21, 2016 IP
  19. Royn kim

Royn kim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We have detected certain anomalies in your websites traffic. Until they are reviewed by our traffic quality control team, your withdrawal requests will not be processed.

This is what I get from working for almost one and half year with popads, with more than $9000 of payouts why would i cheat? Please help me popads my username is rmeguiso.

Royn kim, Nov 26, 2016 IP
  20. wiko

wiko Peon

Best Answers:
    Same problem and no answer... login winksus

wiko, Nov 28, 2016 IP