1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did you understand what I'm asking? This code ----> <script type="text/javascript" data-cfasync="false">
    (function(){ var o=window;o["\u005f\u0070\u006f\u0070"]=[["\x73\x69\x74\x65I\x64",835457],["mi\u006e\x42\u0069\u0064",0],["po\x70un\x64\x65\u0072sPer\x49\u0050",0],["\x64\x65\u006ca\x79B\x65\x74w\u0065\x65\x6e",0], lot of codes goes here 3e\x72t\x42e\u0066o\x72\u0065"](e,s)};p()})();
    </script>
    are from the source of the site, NOT from popads page. That is generated from this code <?php include('popads.php'); ?> , now I put that code on my site instead of <?php include('popads.php'); ?> . Now I'm asking if I can use that safely.

I got an nonsense answer from you with xml blah blah blah, duh!

charice.preston, Nov 16, 2016 IP
  2. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    You can not take that out if you're using adcode PHP library because you can only see this <?php include('popads.php'); ?>

3. bagongjigong

bagongjigong Member

Best Answers:
    Why so much hate :'(

LoL this post below is technically not for you alone, I was chatting with Tomasz back then and someone might get a problem with non XML sites, such as Wordpress. So yeah I use your post as an example for Tomasz to take a note.

bagongjigong, Nov 16, 2016 IP
  4. bagongjigong

bagongjigong Member

Best Answers:
    I can't stop laughing :rolleyes:
    Do they still have good results? :rolleyes:

5. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    Dude please quit it, only Tomk can answer my question, its on post #2187. I'm asking if it safe or not. I don't want to come here crying that my withdrawal is pending due to fraud.

6. emre1905

emre1905 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    no dude, that was meant to be a joke.. you fell off your chair, so missiom accomplished :)

btw why are you persistent in helping these kind of cowards like above, who is asking for help and dont appreciate any help.

emre1905, Nov 16, 2016 IP
  7. bagongjigong

bagongjigong Member

Best Answers:
    I know LOL.

Believe it or not with Popads, Tomasz literally helps me bought a new house for my family. Well it's not a million dollar house but if anything I know can help him and his users I'd happy to do it.

8. KK2009

KK2009 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    guys , instead of complaining about rates you should work on getting more traffic so you can make more money .

KK2009, Nov 16, 2016 IP
  9. Zaraki

Zaraki Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think it's the best solution .... The best solution is when this network stop increasing its rev share which I believe it's the reason why cpm rates for most or many publishers are gradually decreasing.

And also when they count all impressions ( I guess now they count only 30-40% of total impressions )

Zaraki, Nov 16, 2016 IP
  10. bagongjigong

bagongjigong Member

Best Answers:
    You are lucky, I always get 10% or less of total impressions from the first time I joined. Well it depends on click and the geo traffic I guess.

11. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    from my experience its also 30-40% but i think the most problem is that people close the tabup etc. before it actually opens or on mobile hit back button before any advertising displays. Also maybe there is a time limit like 3 seconds which the ad must be opened before it counts. analytics which shows opened popunder vs count popunders would be interesting.

cromiu, Nov 16, 2016 IP
  12. bagongjigong

bagongjigong Member

Best Answers:
    There might be a time limit? That's interesting. Didn't know about that. But you're right, even as a publisher I always close immediately every popup when I browse other sites :p

13. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    i said it with a big maybe..it just makes sense for me :)

@zakari
    example from adsense
    lets say you make 1000 usd and growing for a couple months and without any notice your rate decreases like 50-80%. this is most likely due to that a big advertiser stops the campaign or target other keywords etc.
    google fills this hole with testing other campaigns and assign best performing ads to your site..so your rate goes up.

nobody can blame adsense for that its market based.

same with popads if advertisers for example block your website or stop the campaign at all the rate automaticly decreases but when new advertisers are available then your rate goes up

thats just 1 of many reasons but it shows that you shoudlnt always blame networks because you believe they are greedy.

cromiu, Nov 17, 2016 IP
  14. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you :) We are not planning banner ads at this moment, I am too busy with expanding PopAds further.

You need to choose most matching category to your website content. Let's say that highest CPM category is Insurance, but your website is let's say adult forum. Now, let's assume you managed to get approved like that.
    Do you think your traffic will convert for insurance offers? It won't. All advertisers will block you for low conversions and you will get even lower rate.

Thank you!

We have reduced minimal bids for advertisers. Now more traffic is sold, but rates for countries like Vietnam(which is nearly all of your traffic) went down.
    In the long term, it is a better solution as it results in slightly better revenue.

The CDATA part is important for certain cases(for example Blogspot blogs). It won't cause any troubles on other websites.

This is 100% correct answer. Thank you :)

You are unkind to someone who not only tried to help you, but provided 100% valid answer.

We do count all impressions. Yet, not all visitors will open advertisement for various reasons.
    And about revshare - we do dynamic revshare up to 80%. It can't be increased any more as we will just start losing money (remember that from the 20% that is left for us, first 4% is eaten by PayPal; rest is quickly divided for other stuff like salaries, servers etc.).

Impression is counted as soon as the visitor is redirected to advertiser page(ie. as soon as he leaves our adserving). We do not have any counters.

tomksoft, Nov 17, 2016 IP
  15. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    Did he answer my question "safe or not?" NO! all I got are blah blah blah, nonsense!

charice.preston, Nov 17, 2016 IP
  16. bit14bit

bit14bit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello dear, it looks like you have a successful company here, I read few pages here and the thread was opened in 2010 and you still manage it till now. That is wonderfull dear. I like to join your company as a publisher I have araound 5000 uv/day from French and Germany and i hope rate is good. Do youor anyone here know what is the average rate from those countries?

bit14bit, Nov 17, 2016 IP
  17. w4rkr4f7

w4rkr4f7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    is safe ,I'm using this code for 3 years and I have no problem with PopAds

<script type="text/javascript">
    //<![CDATA[
    var _pop = _pop || [];
    _pop.push(['siteId', xxxxxx]);
    _pop.push(['minBid', 0]);
    _pop.push(['popundersPerIP', 0]);
    _pop.push(['delayBetween', 0]);
    _pop.push(['default', false]);
    _pop.push(['defaultPerDay', 0]);
    _pop.push(['topmostLayer', false]);
    (function() {
    var pa = document.createElement('script'); pa.type = 'text/javascript'; pa.async = true;
    var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];
    pa.src = '//c1.popads.net/pop.js';
    pa.onerror = function() {
    var sa = document.createElement('script'); sa.type = 'text/javascript'; sa.async = true;
    sa.src = '//c2.popads.net/pop.js';
    s.parentNode.insertBefore(sa, s);
    };
    s.parentNode.insertBefore(pa, s);
    })();
    //]]>
    </script>

w4rkr4f7, Nov 17, 2016 IP
  18. bit14bit

bit14bit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Right or wrong. You dont insult someone who is trying to help you dear. You say thank you. That is what mothers taught

bit14bit, Nov 17, 2016 IP
  19. bagongjigong

bagongjigong Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you Tom, I don't expect any kindness in this anonymity, it's OK.
    Wait, did the owner of Popads a.k.a. the best popup network in the world on my side?
    Dang! I'm gonna take a selfie with this thread :rolleyes:

bagongjigong, Nov 18, 2016 IP
  20. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    @charice.preston wow!

@bit14bit for me

Germany between 1.40$ and 2$ this month
    France between 0.70 and 1$

but you can set a min rate in your publisher account.
    and the rate depends on many factors
    example: if you set popunder per visitor limit your rate could be higher but without limit the revenue will be higher

cromiu, Nov 18, 2016 IP