1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying SEO Virtual Assistant - Odd Jobs

Discussion in 'Services' started by Deadsquirrel, Nov 16, 2016.

Hi, We are a growing SEO company and need some help with smaller time hungry jobs.

You will need to:

1. Be able to work during UK working hours.
    2. During those hours you need to be on Slack or Skype for easy/instant communication. This is a must. We need you to be virtually here with us and not have to wait hours/days for response.
    3. You need to be very well versed in SEO
    4. Keyword research
    5. Title Tags/descriptions writing and on page SEO
    6. Link Building
    7. Use of Screaming Frog/indexing tools etc
    8. Content writing to good English standard (not very important but nice to have)
    9. General admin tasks
    10. Reliable!!!!!! - This is the most important one. Please, no time wasters.

Any other skills are an advantage.
    HTML/CSS/Programing, Video, Graphic design etc....

If you think you can become an indispensable member of our team then this is probably the best offer here on DP Forum. You wont regret it.

Work will be slow in the beginning but will build up quickly as everyone here learned about you and will start sending you more and more work.

First job is to create a list of important dates from some websites. More details will be sent to the successful candidate.

Please include:
    1. Where are you from i.e timezone
    2. Skills and how you think you can help
    3. How many hours do you have available
    4. Cost.

Best Regards,
    DS

Deadsquirrel, Nov 16, 2016 IP
    hardip2057 likes this.
  2. Denis RichGeeks

Denis RichGeeks Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i have a team of seo experts and content writers, if you're interested add me on skype - live:eizolici

Denis RichGeeks, Nov 21, 2016 IP