1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer won't process my 1800euro

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Frostland, Oct 16, 2016.

Hello There,

It's been 1 month that I have transfer money from Stripe to Payoneer, 1800 euro was transfered to the new option Global Payment Service in EURO.(which is verified and opened on my account) On date 24th of September I did transfer of 1800 euro, after on 28th of september i make second transfer which was 245 euro. On date 4th of october I get in touch with Payoneer and they ask me for proof of transfer, I give them everything. On 5th of October I receive my 245 second transfer, but till today I don't have hear and see nothing about these 1800 euro , however, on date 12th of october I get in touch with them again, They said that my money 1800 euro are under review of their department and I will get email soon about it . I don't have get any email, I don't have hear nothing about these money still. I think payoneer don't want to process these money and trying to steal me !!

Does anyone have such a kind of same problem ? Please advise me what to do.

I think Payoneer trying to scam people?

Greetings.

Frostland, Oct 16, 2016 IP
  2. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have a believing that they are a SCAM but so far it has been difficult for me to proof it! what coyntry do you opened the account in? I assume it is a personal account right?

fionix, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  3. Frostland

Frostland Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, personal account , by the way country is Republic of Macedonia, they always find any excuse to avoid my questions ! And all the time , it's under review...How much it would need to review one transaction from 1800 euro which is transfer from Stripe and stripe is on their white list , approved one ..

I think they are scam....

Frostland, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  4. jonlihares

jonlihares Member

Best Answers:
    Well , assuming you didn't...! why don't you ask them a definite time by when they will have the outcome of review like 24 hours or 48 hours and so on ?or they don't have an approximate time ? The later case would piss off anyone .

jonlihares, Nov 13, 2016 IP
  5. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Payoneer is very complicated to work with if you ask me :(

fionix, Nov 14, 2016 IP
  6. Words For You

Words For You Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes they release payment early; sometimes they take a while. Be patient, i am sure you'll eventually hear good news.

Words For You, Nov 15, 2016 IP