1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I get 10,000 daily U.S. visitors interested in internet marketing?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by michaelreyes, Jul 2, 2016.

I am looking for a way to get 10,000 daily visitors who are located in English speaking countries AND are interested in business/make money online/internet marketing related products. Where can I go to accomplish this goal? I don't care about the costs associated so let me know.

michaelreyes, Jul 2, 2016 IP
  2. jv1999

jv1999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If they're visiting your site daily (10k), then it's really easy. Write a post about the wonders of internet marketing and how you profited from it.

jv1999, Jul 2, 2016 IP
  3. michaelreyes

michaelreyes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You don't understand. I don't have the 10,000 visitors yet, I need to find out how. I don't care about advertising costs, I just want some ideas.

4. jv1999

jv1999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you don't care how, you can always buy traffic.

You can also advertise your site on WAHM forums

jv1999, Jul 2, 2016 IP
  5. michaelreyes

michaelreyes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I recently bought an ad in the newspaper for $800, in which I was expecting a total of 35,000 visitors. However, I only got 65 visitors daily. I have also tried advertising on Digital Point, but only got 50 visitors a day. I am aiming for a place to get 10,000 daily visitors. Have any ideas anyone?

6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Jeez, those ad rates were good, we'd spend $800/month on targetted ads for an actual service and are happy to get a dozen or so phone calls (we convert most into sales).

A single ad that would drive that amount of traffic would be worth way more than that. You're talking super bowl level of uptake responding to a really powerful call to action. Your ad must have been really powerful too. Did you test market the ad itself?

And you do realise the irony that you are putting yourself out there as internet marketing experts but you can't actually reach your market?

sarahk, Jul 2, 2016 IP
    VacationCrasher likes this.
  7. Mina25

Mina25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google search for "buy traffic targeted country" . Lots of results.
    I would recommend this traffic-masters.net or visitorz.co.uk
    You can choose from : Targeted website visitors.....Clicks Traffic ....Alexa Traffic ....Mobile traffic
    Then choose the Volume traffic , 10k , choose the niche , choose the country etc

I hope it helps you !
    Good luck;)

Mina25, Jul 4, 2016 IP
  8. itsmtv

itsmtv Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    have you personally tried them?

itsmtv, Jul 11, 2016 IP
  9. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Internet marketing is a very competitive field so most of the sites are well established which means it takes years or more to gain tons of targeted traffic.

KylieSweet, Jul 11, 2016 IP
  10. unlimitedoptions4us

unlimitedoptions4us Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If money is not an object then you could probably get 10,000 visitors per day from ads on Face Book. You will need to write the ads of course or hire someone from FIVERR.com or another services website.

Face Book has over a billion users, so you should be able to target your niche and get 10,000 per day. It will cost, but all paid traffic costs. When your FB fanpage goes viral you won't need to pay for advertising anymore.

Good luck.

Dan

unlimitedoptions4us, Nov 7, 2016 IP
  11. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Post on social media to get much traction. Try also to do traditional marketing or promotion. Usually the traditional way also works--posters, flyers and the like. If you have the money, you can try to get some ads out. Social media and traditional media going together will give you the necessary exposure to get to that 10,000 number.

Milliardo, Nov 7, 2016 IP
  12. Matteo Matt

Matteo Matt Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You bought an ad in the newspaper? Holy fuck dude i feel bad for you. Keep that one stored away in a filing cabinet though because you could really twist that and make money once you learn what you are doing. OK 10,000 visitors. It might not seem like alot but it is, especially with free traffc.

I have a new IM blog that I start about a month ago, probably gotten 1,000 hits total but then again I have not done THAT much marketing yet. That was the result of, having some forum signature links that were live, posting to a handful of facebook groups, small article posting and a small product launch. These were on a small scale, but even scaled higher they will only contibute a small portion to your 10k, but still could be vital.

Keep in mind I didnt have any money to spend, so I was kind of limited to free traffic. You need to utitlize both. Now ontoB your strategy.

As far as free traffic there are tons of groups out there "affiliate marketing" "internet marketing" on facebook with 30k+ people. Alot of these are spammed to crap, but still can send a few your way. If you don't have your own product yet, then that part won't work but I got a small trickle of extra traffic from posting my guide on WSO special offers and 1 or two other forums, but once again this was a small amount.

However, it only cost about 40$ for the thread and a bump so it wasn't bad, also these product threads are a great way to get some sales too and build a buzz. If it is a make money online opportunity you created you can post on craiglist or classifieds, but honestly i didnt do good there. Paid advertising such as bing and Facebook ads and media buying would be the best option if you still have hundreds to spend.

Im not gonna talk out my ass as if I know how to teach you that, but every IM knows those types of PPC and CPM ads are the way to go if you have a bankroll, but there is no guarantee you will make a profit especially if you are new.

THat is a few of my experiences. Hope this helped a bit. You can definitley drive 10k especially if you use paid traffic, but it might take some time to build up and make profitable. My site still gets trickles, but I haven't done much marketing lately.

Matteo Matt, Nov 8, 2016 IP
  13. Jackie2006

Jackie2006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Michael,
    Few question...it's relevant and necessary:
    Have you made your website SEO-friendly?
    Does your website have enough information for users (should be unique)?
    Does your website have useful resources like tools etc.?
    Have you done online marketing (quality back link creation, SMO, PPC - paid) yet?

Do all the above in ethical way. I am sure you will certainly see the traffic increasing to your website and soon reach your target.

Hope that helps.

Jackie2006, Nov 11, 2016 IP
  14. Karenmia

Karenmia Peon

Best Answers:
    Posting on forums where affiliate marketers rezide, find blogs for people who want to earn money from home, and promote your services on adwords, bing, yahoo.

Karenmia, Nov 14, 2016 IP
  15. ericastone

ericastone Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    have a good SEO, build up your list of subs, rinse and repeat... don't buy traffic because that will only derank your page in google's eyes

ericastone, Nov 20, 2016 IP
  16. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It's easy. Post ads on craigslist. And maybe backpage.

qwikad.com, Nov 21, 2016 IP
  17. Bill Wade

Bill Wade Member

Best Answers:
    Simple, paid traffic like Facebook Ads, Google Adword, or any ads :D
    Free traffic : You need to optimize SEO your site ( from content to backlink ). Or get email marketing by giveaway some ebooks
    Good luck !

Bill Wade, Nov 23, 2016 IP
  18. marketingwiz

marketingwiz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Last I heard, Google does not like Internet Marketing and puts it in the "money making schemes" basket.

marketingwiz, Nov 23, 2016 IP
  19. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That's perhaps too broad a statement as incredibly reputable companies do "internet marketing" and while they are intended to boost the revenue of the company it's more mainstream than a "scheme".

sarahk, Nov 23, 2016 IP
  20. marketingwiz

marketingwiz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yea you're right. I was referring to companies that sell internet marketing products. Ask Ryan Deiss over at Digital Marketer.

marketingwiz, Nov 25, 2016 IP