1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

'He looks like hell': Donald Trump unloads on Glenn Beck after being accused of voting for Obama

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by qwikad.com, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Did you seriously just say that? Typing is the same as looting, setting cars on fire and destroying stuff? Are you crazy? I thought you loved America because of its freedoms, including the freedom to speak your mind. Do I need to remind you this is a public forum and if you don't have time don't respond?

Bushranger, Nov 12, 2016 IP
  2. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    I will admit I was wrong about Americans being smart enough not to vote in Heil fascist Trump. Yes. Absolutely. Lazy ass people who didn't vote will deserve what's coming.

malky66 likes this.
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    No, you're just enraged and it's seeping through everything you say now. I am just wondering how long it will take before you too will go out and start breaking windows and burning cars. I am sure your Aussie police will throw your sorry asses in jail in a jiffy. I hear your police isn't tolerant when it comes to that type of shit. LOL.

Yeah, it's hard to talk to anyone (even on a forum) who are having blood shooting out of their eyes because they are so mad.

qwikad.com, Nov 12, 2016 IP
  4. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Flabbergasted, not enraged. I see your KKK is about to hold their victory march now heil leader Trump is there to lead them. Palling up to Putin should prove a real boon for you too. Guess you'll all be speaking Russian soon. I wonder if Trump can see the Kremlin from his back yard?

wordplucker likes this.
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Here is some perspective, beyond their inevitable name calling (last resort when you have nothing else to say, of course) for liberals and the low information types:

RepublicansRioting.jpg

jrbiz, Nov 13, 2016 IP
  6. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

The whining and hatred spewing from the left just proves their ignorance and bigotry.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-james-comey-fbi-director-loss-donor-call/

I can find a list from here to the moon of why she lost. . But, blaming the letter works as well - don't ever mention the fact that they did not work as hard as Trump did. I think how she lost Wisconsin was a huge example of how her campaign was ran - she simply thought she had it in the bag - which is why she did not have a concession speech written for Wed. morning.

Wonder what the Clinton's are going to do with all of the favors they owe people now failing at reaching the White House.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
    grpaul, Nov 13, 2016 IP
    billzo and jrbiz like this.
  7. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Just a few tweets from Trump's twitter account that some of you may never visit. Speaks volumes:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago
    I will be interviewed on @60Minutes tonight after the NFL game - 7:00 P.M. Enjoy!

=======================

Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump
    Wow, the @nytimes is losing thousands of subscribers because of their very poor and highly inaccurate coverage of the "Trump phenomena"

=======================

Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump
    Mitt Romney called to congratulate me on the win. Very nice!

=======================

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago
    Jeb Bush, George W and George H.W. all called to express their best wishes on the win. Very nice!

=======================

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago
    Governor John Kasich of the GREAT, GREAT, GREAT State of Ohio called to congratulate me on the win. The people of Ohio were incredible!

qwikad.com, Nov 13, 2016 IP
  8. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I read several news articles that Hillary is ultimately blaming her loss on the FBI because they announced more emails were discovered. She doesn't take any personal responsibility, just points the finger at everyone else.

[​IMG]

LOL@Hillary's victory party.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
    Rebecca, Nov 13, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  9. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That picture of the women crying because Hillary lost is intended to make it appear that Hillary's loss was a loss for all women, which is not true. I've read a few articles and blogs by liberal women who think that all women are supposed to stick together and think like the liberal writers do. That's a ridiculous way of thinking.

CNN Exit Polls

Hillary only achieved 54% of the female vote overall, which is not really any different than Democrat presidential candidates normally do. However, 53% of white women voted for Donald Trump. Overall, Hillary only got 37% of the white vote, even lower than the 39% Obama got.

So Hillary's femaleness didn't help her with female voters at all, contrary to what she and her Democratic Party thought. It didn't hurt her, either. In other words, women made up their own minds who to vote for because they can think for themselves.

And no, Hillary does not take personal responsibility. It was her idea to set up the email server in the first place. She has nobody to blame but herself. The FBI had been requesting permission to expand the criminal investigation into the Clinton Foundation, but the crooked Obama administration's Department of Justice would not allow that. So Hillary is and was being investigated on more than one front, and had the investigation been allowed to proceed, who knows what it would have found. Maybe nothing, maybe more felonies.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/11/politics/donald-trump-clinton-foundation/

billzo, Nov 13, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  10. wordplucker

wordplucker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, narrowminded self serving people.

You still seem to think in a manner that baffles one.

Still pointing fingers and believing fairy tales.

Well, this thread is great fodder, so please keep posting.

You guys are making a great landing page for me, lol.

Remember, even while accusing people of being in lock step, while in lock step yourself, does not mean that the one that you are accusing is.

If you could work your way past your love on generalizing people you would be further ahead in life.
    The coalition of voters that got Trump elected is as varied as the ones that had the popular vote for Clinton.

Not all are white nationalists, not all are religious zealots, not all are part of the KKK, I am sure there are some nice people in there someplace.

Still, if you feed at the trough of your chosen media you will begin to think that all of 'them' are the same, which is where you lose out.

Which of you once posted that 'unfortunately' there are leftie makers too.... That should at least give you a clue on the fact that your blanket statements and stereotyping is fuck up.

Anyway, before taking the high road for your side, realize that there you have some cleaning of your own backyard to do before crying about someone else having a messy one.

So far, both sides of this have some issues to clean up. If you truly believe that your side is nothing but pious you are, as we said in the Army, a fucking moron with no fucking clue.
    The people on the left that went beyond making their dissatisfaction known are rather disappointing, and the ones that went beyond that are just criminals.
    Are you brave enough to acknowledge your side as issues and denounce them?

To another point.
    With the coldness of the establishment GOP toward Trump.
    What do you think it will take for them to impeach him and have the party line lock step Pence replace him?
    Ryan's luke warm half ass endorsement, then not wanting to be on stage with him, is an indicator.
    As well as the number of never trumpers that there were.
    I'd rather Trump stay in, now that he's there, than a lock step party line zealot.
    Remember, with that religious freedom restoration act he did as Gov of Indiana, Pence is nearly the pinnacle that they want in the Oval Office.
    Or do you think that the GOP establishment will come around and rally behind him?

wordplucker, Nov 13, 2016 IP
  11. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh my.... Wordplucker, what's funny (and sad) is that you're still typing here as if the election were still happening and Clinton has a chance.

Please come back to planet earth and face reality. She lost. Badly.

grpaul, Nov 13, 2016 IP
    billzo and jrbiz like this.
  12. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Did anyone watch 60 Minutes? It was really great to see them all as a family. Smart, loving, caring people. And he did say that he is going to repeal it (in your face biased media).

qwikad.com, Nov 13, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  13. wordplucker

wordplucker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did you read the part where I said 'the coalition of voters that got Trump elected'...
    How is that taken as if I am acting as if the election is still happening?
    Nice spin work really.

I also asked about what you think the chances are of the establishment GOP being underhanded with him, and you, now that he has the top seat.
    How is that taken as if I am acting as if the election is still happening?
    Nice spin work again.

In this aftermath of the election I also mentioned that there are deplorable element behaving badly that need to be cleaned up. Other elements have demanded unity behind Trump now. Would it not be a sign of unity for both sides to clean up the riff raff acting badly?

Spin it some, maybe I said something different this time and did not realize it.

No, I do not watch TV at all. If they are not telling me what they think I want to here on the news they are rotting my mind with stupid shows and trying to sell me stuff that will make me fat, lazy, and dumb.
    Besides, if I can not watch speak on YouTube and trust what I hear then what good would watching him talk anywhere else be. I have been accused all too often of letting the media guide me, which made me laugh, considering all of the above.

The landing page does not need an election to be of value.

As to the establishment GOP being underhanded and pulling the rug out of this.
    Do you have any thoughts on that? You know that a lot of them were either cold in their endorsements or went to the never Trump camp. The disunity in the GOP was highly noticeable, and, one of their preferred picks is the VP.
    I do not think that they will suddenly unite, even if those words are spoken, it will be lip service, and if that one woman was right, about a list and Trump having a long memory, a nice threat BTW, then things are not rosy in GOPLand.
    Now that Trump is there I would rather he stay, and not have Pence replace him.

@grpaul As a last point, I thought I posted here a congrats, I was wrong, message. I never expected it to happen, that is true, and, to be honest, it almost did not, but, we do not run elections on almost did nots. There is no try, there is win, or win not, as a paraphrased quote would go, and the side I rooted for did the win not. That glossed over point would seem to indicate that I kind of know that the election is a done deal.

So, in case you missed it before.
    I was wrong. Congrats.

wordplucker, Nov 14, 2016 IP
  14. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I did not, but hope to watch it later today / tomorrow night. :)

grpaul, Nov 14, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  15. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.wbrz.com/news/police-say-student-lied-about-attack-by-trump-supporter

Police say a University of Louisiana at Lafayette student has admitted to lying about being attacked by two men, one of who was wearing a "Trump" hat, WBRZ's sister station KATC reports.

The student originally told police she was assaulted and robbed of her wallet and hijab by two men, one of whom was wearing a white "Trump" hat.

Police said the 18-year-old woman told investigators she was walking near the University of Louisiana at Lafayette's campus Wednesday morning - hours after Donald Trump's presidential victory - when she was accosted by two white men who drove up in a car.​

There will be more of those fake Trump supporter hate crimes exposed as hoaxes.

billzo, Nov 14, 2016 IP
    grpaul and jrbiz like this.
  16. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Another page of the Saul Alinsky playbook that the Democrats follow. Not only do you stage protests of "outrage" with dimwits and paid agitators, but you also plant fake stories about the protesters being victimized by the other side. It works to a certain extent with the low information voters, but the Internet and other conservative media are outing their nefarious activities much more frequently so it is not as effective as it used to be.

jrbiz, Nov 14, 2016 IP
    billzo and grpaul like this.
  17. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The violence they allow during these rallies / protests is RIDICULOUS! Why doesn't anyone in leadership come out and denounce it?

On a separate note and to the point of Trump "being a sexist" where are the democrats cheering for Kellyanne Conway? I do not recall Hillary or anyone on her team congratulating Conway for putting together such an amazing campaign. Such "champions" for "all women". . Yeah, right.

grpaul, Nov 14, 2016 IP
    jrbiz and billzo like this.
  18. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Problem is that the liberal left considers words to be "hate crimes" as well. I don't support violence against any innocent person nor any type of vandalism against property. But this "hate crime" thing has been taken way too far to where even freedom of expression can be labeled a "hate crime" if it offends someone.

Did you watch any of those Project Veritas undercover videos? I knew the Democratic Party was behind the protests and violence at Trump rallies and Project Veritas confirmed our suspicious.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...peratives-lose-jobs-after-james-okeefe-sting/

Scott Foval and Robert Creamer, two little-known but influential Democratic political operatives, have left their jobs after video investigations by James O'Keefe's Project Veritas Action found Foval entertaining dark notions about how to win elections.

The result of all that was that the “Rigging the Election” videos got a skeptical reception — at first. But the video of Foval, a Wisconsin-based politico with a long résumé, had him bragging about a litany of political dirty tricks. In the first video, he boasts of “conflict engagement in the lines of Trump rallies,” takes credit for the violence that canceled a Trump rally at the University of Illinois at Chicago, admits he has paid “mentally ill” people to start trouble and says there's a “Pony Express” that keeps Democratic operatives in touch, regardless of whether they work for super PACs or the campaigns not permitted to coordinate with super PACs.
    Foval and Creamer have made many visits to the White House to meet with Obama about strategy. Makes me wonder if Obama had any idea of the plan to generate negative publicity for Trump by starting fights. I would bet not only did Obama know, he probably approved of it.

This election saw the dirtiest of dirty Democrat tricks ever. Disgusting, slimy, even criminal Democrat dirty tricks. The entire Democratic Party is one giant bag of trash.

billzo, Nov 14, 2016 IP
    grpaul and jrbiz like this.
  19. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Agreed. I don't think the idea of voting for Hillary simply because she's a woman, ever received a lot of traction with women. I want our first woman President to be completely Kick Ass - maybe a mix between Xena: Warrior Princess & Marilyn vos Savant? Lol, IDK, but certainly not crooked Hillary.

I actually voted for Gary Johnson. But, if Trump is successful at improving the economy (which it appears is one of his biggest areas of interest) - it would be a major accomplishment for the US. I think ultimately, that is one of the highest things on most of our wish lists.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    Rebecca, Nov 14, 2016 IP
    billzo likes this.
  20. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, in the liberal mindset, Kellyanne is NOT a woman to be celebrated for her achievements because of her political viewpoint. Just like Monica Lewinsky was not a young college intern preyed upon by an old lecher who also happened to be her boss. To be a liberal in good standing, you must be a hypocrite and not just on women's issues, either.

jrbiz, Nov 15, 2016 IP