1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Creating Official Threads

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Alex Your Dream, Nov 8, 2016.

Hi there. I am a newbie here and I have a question.

Can I post the theme about our advertising network, which will look like that post: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/adnow-native-ads-official-thread.2765376/?

This is a purchase or for free?

Alex Your Dream, Nov 8, 2016 IP
  2. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Let me try to answer your questions.
    Sure, You are allowed to crete similar thread for your own Advertising Network
    It is free.

Here are few questions which may similar:
    1. Am I allowed to create post in Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) section?
      The answer is "Yes". Everyone are allowed to create post about PPC in that section.
    2. Am I allowed to create Official Thread?
      Once again, the answer is "Yes".
    3. What is the requirement to create official thread?
      Just create the thread as usual (the same way you create thread in other forum/subforum). It would help if the email you were used to register in this forum is the same email from the company you were working with. While it is not necessary, I think it would help when Staffs or moderator verify your identity.
      Example: If you were working from AnotherAdvertising dot com, it would help if you register with an email from that domain such as Alex @ AnotherAdvertising dot com.
    4. Should I write "Official Thread" in the title?
      That is not necessary as moderator or staff will label it as Official Thread once they think you are working with that company. However anyone allowed to label it as "Official Thread". However, the label could be removed anytime due to any reasons (most of them due to identity issues).
    5. Is there are subscription fees? or do I have to pay to create official thread?
      Creating thread in PPC section is always free.
    6. What should I do after creating official thread?
      I recommend you to read the Help section in this forum.
    7. How to bump my Official Thread?
      Simple. Post new information about your company in that thread. Don't bump it by writing "Bump", or other meaningless post.
    Last, I wish you luck with your Official Thread. ^__^

Arick

Arick unirow, Nov 8, 2016 IP
  3. Alex Your Dream

Alex Your Dream Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot!

But what if my collegue was banned for the starting thread?
    I need to post absolutely the same post but I'm afraid to be banned...

Here are his conversation with support
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/why-my-official-thread-post-was-delete.2788440/

They said that he had banned because of different IP. But we are collegue and I have the same problem - IPs always different because of system administrators settings.
    I can do nothing with it.

So, how do you think, will I be banned in this situation?

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
    Alex Your Dream, Nov 9, 2016 IP
  4. PayClick

PayClick Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Arick unirow,
    We've recently posted our official thread here https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/payclick-com-get-guaranteed-payments-for-your-traffic-official.2791124/
    We have a link at the end of the article which leads to http://payclick.com/, but the link is not active (although it was in the preview). How can we fix that?
    Thank you!

PayClick, Nov 9, 2016 IP
  5. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    You should really read the help-section. To post links, you need to be Established, which means getting 3 likes for your posts from 3 different, already established members. You get likes by contributing to the Forum, either by answering questions with useful information, posting stuff to General Chat that people like, and so on.

PoPSiCLe, Nov 9, 2016 IP
    Arick unirow likes this.
  6. PayClick

PayClick Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your help!

PayClick, Nov 10, 2016 IP
  7. Alex Your Dream

Alex Your Dream Banned

Best Answers:
    Guys, can you help me with the questions also?))

Alex Your Dream, Nov 10, 2016 IP
  8. Arick unirow

Best Answers:
    I think it is fine to create official thread about your company/Ads Network.

Your Colleague was not being banned due to creating 'Official' thread about your company. Your colleague is most likely being banned for having another accounts or doing suspicious activity (Abnormal activity such as logging in from different location/countries at very short interval).

To overcome your situation, simply use your laptop and use it to manage your account in this forum. If that is not possible, try using your cellphone as Internet Source for your PC/Laptop (use Tethering). By doing so, you would not going to have IP Problem anymore (as your IP would not change into different IP from another country/continent).

Only Staff or Administrator could help you with your problem but I believe you would not get the same problem as your colleagues (if you follow few tips above)

PopSicle already give you a good answer to your question.
    A very simple tips to overcome your problem is to write the URL of your website as is. As an example, you could write: "To register, go to PayClick.com and click SignUp". Even though it is not livelink but all reader would know on where to visit your site. They only need to select the words, right click and click 'Go to PayClick.com'. Modern browser is smart enough to help user following non livelink. It is not a good solution but I believe it would help majority of people who visit your thread. Once you become Established member, you could change it into LiveLink.

For both User above, I do apology for not replying sooner. I wish all problems have been solved by now.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
    Arick unirow, Nov 10, 2016 IP
  9. Alex Your Dream

Alex Your Dream Banned

Best Answers:
    Well... Then I have a problem...
    I've already came to the forum from the different countries

Suppose I can manage only IP for the forum. But as I was used different IPs already, will I be banned this way?

10. Arick unirow

Best Answers:
    You were not being banned isn't it? I think that is a good sign if you would not going to be banned just like as your colleagues. To make sure you didn't have IP Problems, see the image below and check your history while logging into this forum.
    Snap 2016-11-10 at 22.09.49.jpg
    If you see something suspicious, you could write the result in this thread. the menu is available in the Bottom Right of this page.

11. Alex Your Dream

Alex Your Dream Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks!
    Is is suspicious for moderators? To be sure

Attached Files:

12. Arick unirow

Best Answers:
    I couldn't see any suspicious activity (as of today). It told us if you were login from New York from October 13 - 24 and today you were logging in from Russian Federation.

I have to say it is risky to login from different location at very short interval (you were not logging in from different country in very short interval). I believe it is impossible for anyone to move from US and a minute later is already at another country (just like as your colleague).

To avoid the system flagging your account as 'account with suspicious activity':
    1. Do not logging in from different location in very short interval (because it is impossible for anyone to move into another country in very short time)
    2. If you decide to create official thread, create unique and good content without LiveLink.
    3. If the thread is being added into moderation queue, just wait for the moderation progress to finish. Do not create similar thread.
    More solution to overcome your IP Problem:
    1. Use VPN if your company provide it.
    2. Opera has 'Turbo Mode' which mean all traffic would be routed into Opera Server. I don't know if it could help you or not.
    To fully overcome the problem, You should discuss with anyone in your company. At this time, the best thing to do is using your phone as source of internet connection as I have described earlier.

Edit: By the way, I am not moderator so I have no idea it is suspicious or not for them. In my opinion, it is not suspicious.

13. PayClick

PayClick Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your help! Could I please ask another question? There are threads where people often ask for information about different ads networks. If we post a reply containing information about our network (its advantages, how it differs from another networks), would it be considered inappropriate? (We really don't want our account to get blocked.) Thank you!

PayClick, Nov 14, 2016 IP