1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

'He looks like hell': Donald Trump unloads on Glenn Beck after being accused of voting for Obama

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by qwikad.com, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Commiserations. Long live democracy. Who woulda thunk that could ever happen? I thought a lack of education only affected places like Afghanistan.

Bushranger, Nov 9, 2016 IP
  2. wordplucker

wordplucker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was totally wrong.

I am giddy with excitement, while sick to my stomach too. It is such an odd feeling.

I am looking forward to making more money now, as IM will pick up greatly, quickly, after inauguration day, but I am sick about what is to soon befall the country too.

Well, I did not vote for him, but you can be Trump damned sure that I will take advantage of him.

Thanks, I did not have to throw the country under a bus to enrich myself.

wordplucker, Nov 9, 2016 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I just hope the Hollywood types that said they were going to pack up and move to Canada or Europe if Trump wins DO pack up and leave. But since they are cowards they won't.

@billzo @grpaul @jrbiz Congrats on the amazing victory! The libs have lost and they have lost hard! They'll be whining like little cry babies for months now how unjust their fate is. LOL.

qwikad.com, Nov 9, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  4. wordplucker

Best Answers:
    I am curious, both parties have said that there was a yuge leap in first time voters, yet the election is off by almost 5 million votes from 2012.

Did voter suppression work that well?

I also hope Clinton does not contest anything, although some are close and some kind of ballots could be missing. I'd rather she just let America die.

No, losing hard would be Trump doing what Obama did to McCain or Romney. That would have been almost impossible to believe.

I expected it to be about this close, just the roles reversed. Again, I was wrong in over estimating people, and I am not usually wrong like this.

Well, thanks again though. Congrats

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  5. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    My respect went up a notch for you.

I do believe IM will pick up slowly but surely.

6. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Evangelicals, "unwashed masses" and "deplorables" traditionally didn't vote as strong as one would have hoped they would. This time around they all came in droves. I mean even the Amish went to vote for Trump... that should tell you something.

7. wordplucker

Best Answers:
    I corrected it, there seem to be 5 million votes missing from last election, plus all the ones that both parties said were coming new.

These missing votes will either give Trump more of a mandate, or put Clinton in to office, I do not care which, but where the heck are they?

It is odd to think Trump won getting fewer votes than Romney, if both parties touted getting a lot of never voted before people registered and hyped up.

Or, both parties really talked shit and fewer people than expected on both sides turned out, saying, ahhh fuck it.

8. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Trump also won New Hampshire--by 1/10th of a percent. Amazing. I guess not all those New Englanders are bad. Just most of them. Trump lost my state, but got a larger percentage of the vote than any Republican in several decades.

Liberals say that every election. I'd fly out to Malibu and help Barbra Streisand pack.

I get really sick of those Hollywood liberal hypocrites like Leonardo DiCaprio who living in big energy hog mansions and fly all over the world dumping tons of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere lecturing the rest of us about "climate change" and the need for us to pay "carbon taxes". I also get sick of people like Bruce Springsteen (read up about his mental health problems) who make $1 million or $2 million a night for a concert saying that the rest of us and those we work for need to pay higher taxes. Springsteen is also a believer in "climate change" and his mansion is YUGE!

The only victory will be if Trump keeps his promises and does what he is supposed to do: enforce the law; and that includes deporting illegal immigrants as required under law. It shouldn't be too hard for him to...follow...the...law. Something Barack Obama knows nothing about. If Obama doesn't like a law, he ignores it and refuses to enforce it.

Of course, another big victory is that Hillary Clinton is gone. That may be the biggest win of all. Hillary Clinton is a two-time loser and Trump is...a winner. :)

Trump's win is truly a grass-roots effort. In the early stages of his campaign, he financed it himself. And yes, he got tons of free publicity by criticizing his opponents. I did not like the way he went about that. While I don't like Marco Rubio, calling him "Little Marco" was belittling not only to Rubio, but to Trump himself and the entire presidential race.

Trump won by appealing to the people and by promising to enforce the law. Hillary Clinton was anointed by her party's elite membership of limousine liberals. Trump fought it out each and every step of the way. Trump earned his nomination and his presidential win, Hillary earned nothing in her life.

Barack Obama will go down in history as the worst president ever. Massive borrowing (nearly $8 trillion so far) to give people free stuff to buy votes for his party, soaring murder and crime rates in black communities, a country flooded with illegal immigrants looking for free stuff, record-high domestic terrorism and global terrorism, Obama is a failure's failure.

Barack Obama is an even bigger failure than Republicans said he would be.

As for the stock market, that is destined to crash. Why? Simple: it was artificially inflated by the Federal Reserve which printed money and used it to buy securities to drive interest rates down to record lows. And what happens in that situation, is that money flows out of bonds and into the stock market, pushing values up (and who knows if the Fed was buying stocks as well, which they usually do not). When interest rates go up, bonds become more attractive investments and the stock market will fall precipitously.

The Fed has kept the economy on life support with record low interest rates due to the damage Barack Obama and the Democratic Party did. Not only soaring health insurance costs, but soaring regulation costs for businesses (such as being required to report hours worked for every employee to the government), corporations moving overseas at a record pace, and of course, the Democratic Party's tax increases. The damage is done and will be hard to undo.

High-end retailers and restaurants all over the country are closing locations (like Macy's and more). Would higher health insurance costs and higher taxes which leave the "rich" who earn over $400,000 a year which leaves them with less discretionary income have anything to do with that? Of course it would.

For years, the Federal Reserve has wanted to raise interest rates to get back to normal levels but they have not been able to do so because of the dismal job market. Despite a growing population, the Labor Force Participation Rate is about 3% lower today than the day Obama took office. He's to blame for that, completely.

Labor Force Participation Rate
    [​IMG]

People dropping out of the workforce is the reason the unemployment rate fell from 10% (at one point 400,000 - 500,000 people were dropping out of the workforce every month) and the reason the Federal Reserve has had to keep the economy on life support with record low interest rates. In fact, some have speculated that the Fed might have to move to negative interest rates in order to spur job growth.

The damage that Barack Obama and the Democratic Party have done to the country will be felt for generations to come. When interest rates return to normal levels, the annual interest expense on the national debt will be close to $800 billion to $1 trillion a year. Obama has been financing the bulk of the national debt--including the $9 trillion added to it under his presidency--with short-term bonds at very low interest rates, with the majority of debt purchased by the Federal Reserve itself.

After coming home from the polling place yesterday, I kept the television off and went to bed early. I had no idea who won (and I had that awful sinking feeling in my stomach like I did when Obama won) until I got up this morning. It is a relief to see Hillary Clinton vanquished.

A new day has dawned. Time to undo the damage that Barack H. Obama and his Democratic Party have done. It will take many, many years.

billzo, Nov 9, 2016 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  9. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
  10. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It was an amazing win!

I work for a financial company (hugely liberal) and have already had some fun conversations with people. All in complete shock! :)

I still cannot believe Hillary did not show up to her rally.

grpaul, Nov 9, 2016 IP
    jrbiz and qwikad.com like this.
  11. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    I wonder if she just couldn't physically. I mean they were geared up to win hands down. Imagine the shock and the disbelief it might have been. It would have sent anyone into a complete and utter despair. But I agree that should not have been an excuse for not coming out to your supporters. That speaks louder than words about her temperament and character. If that's the case she was unfit to be president.

billzo likes this.
  12. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you capable of independent thought or just regurgitating Democrat talking points and lies? Besides, without the votes of convicted felons and able-bodied welfare recipients, Democrats could never get elected to any federal office. Suppressing those voters would not be bad in my opinion. They only vote for free stuff.

How many of the estimated 14 million to 20 million recipients of free Obama cell phones are going to vote to take them away? None. How many able-bodied people on Medicaid would vote to have to pay for their own health insurance? None.

Where is Hillary Clinton's concession speech? I cannot find the video on Youtube. lol

In Trump's victory speech, he took the high road, sadly. He didn't call her "Crooked Hillary" and said he congratulated her on a hard-fought campaign.

Perhaps Hillary Clinton is sobbing at the thought of spending the rest of her life in prison. :)

And that whole Wikileaks thing was nothing but a scam. A YUGE scam. Wikileaks said it would release emails ahead of the election that would result in Hillary going to jail and they released nothing of the sort. But they hustled for donations all along the way. So Wikileaks was just a scam looking for cash, as liberal leftists usually do.

None of the Wikileaks emails had any "smoking gun" about Hillary or the Democrats. There are conversations that suggest that Chelsea Clinton was living off of Clinton Foundation money and may have had her wedding paid for by the Foundation. But nothing that would put Hillary in Jail, as Wikileaks promised while hustling for donations.

billzo, Nov 9, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  13. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    She was probably too tired after all of the concerts ("rallies") held in desperation to get an audience.

To me there is no excuse to not show up and pay respect to your supporters. From what I saw Podesta was on stage for about 3 - 5 minutes, she could have easily done that.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
    grpaul, Nov 9, 2016 IP
    jrbiz and billzo like this.
  14. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think Hillary was really expecting to win. The liberal leftist news polls by ABC and NBC always showed Hillary Clinton with a sizeable lead of 4% - 6% or higher. But the Rasmussen Tracking Poll put Hillary's lead 2 weeks ago at only 1% while the other polls were showing Hillary with the total vote and electoral college lead. So obviously, the liberal leftist news polls were...WRONG.

The political parties and each campaign have their own polling staff or organizations and they probably have better, more realistic data than the garbage produced by ABC or NBC. Trump lost my state by 1.4%, which is a smaller margin than any Republican in decades. And Trump made a visit here a few days ago, so obviously he knew the race was tight in my state despite what the liberal polls said.

What is really funny is that 2 or 3 weeks ago the news organizations were writing stories that basically declared Hillary the winner. "Republicans must find ways of working with Hillary", and that kind of thing. So they must really be stunned. :)

If anything, a Trump presidency should be interesting. I absolutely LOVE the way he does not back down and confronts critics. George W. Bush, on the other hand, never defended himself against the lies of the liberal left. Never. He always said "History will be the judge."

So I'm looking forward to a President who tells it like it is and does not LIE to the American people like Obama has time and time and time again. Also, it will be nice to have a President who does not read every word he says from a teleprompter, words written by professional writers. Like Obama. Every word Obama said was scripted for him.

Trump will be a breath of fresh air for sure, and possibly quite interesting.

billzo, Nov 9, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  15. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wait! The results have changed and it looks like Trump lost New Hampshire by 3/10ths of a percent.

But Trump did win Michigan and Wisconsin.

Maybe Hillary is trying to steal the election like Al Gore tried to in 2000?

http://edition.cnn.com/2001/ALLPOLITICS/04/04/florida.recount.01/

Bush still wins Florida in newspaper recount
    April 4, 2001

If a recount of Florida's disputed votes in last year's close presidential election had been allowed to proceed by the U.S. Supreme Court, Republican George W. Bush still would have won the White House, two newspapers reported Wednesday.

billzo, Nov 9, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  16. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here is some really good stuff: Rich, Hollywood limousine liberals react to Trump's win on Twitter. You know, those rich limousine liberals who oppose "income inequality" and "wealth inequality" and "care about the poor" but NEVER give their own money away. They also oppose "climate change" due to carbon dioxide emissions yet live in giant energy-hog mansions. I took a screenshot with Firefox so I can continue to laugh at those liberal morons for years to come! Here's some of their dreck:

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/11/08/election-results-celebrities-react

Chelsea Handler
    My condolences to the President and First Lady. We will keep aiming high. We may not have you honored you this time, but we will honor you.​

LOL! Honor him for what? Lying to the American people about Obamacare and preying on the stupidity of their supporters to get it passed? For the massive increases in murder rates in black communities all over the country? For burying the nation in $9 TRILLION more debt? Honor Obama for what? Failure?

Jamie Lee Curtis @jamieleecurtis
    People r angry. People r broke. They voted 4 change. I disagree but that is . We can. ACCEPTANCE today. COURAGE, change, ACTION tomorrow.​

Why don't you give your OWN money away, Jamie Lee Curtis? You make a mint doing those yogurt commercials. Give it away to rectify your "wealth inequality". LOL

John Leguizamo @JohnLeguizamo
    Well, the people will get what they voted for! He won't b able to bring back jobs, he won't bring back industry, the environment is f'd up​

You probably emit 20 times the carbon dioxide of the average American. What a hypocrite.

lily allen @lilyallen
    It could not be clearer. Unqualified moronic orange misogynist beats competent woman with wealth of experience in diplomacy. https://twitter.com/nataliebenning/status/796289433595039744
    LOL. Hillary Clinton never accomplished a thing in her life without riding on her husband's coattails. She's also a FELON and completely unqualified.

Rashida Jones @iamrashidajones
    I want to quit life.​

LOL, please do! :)

Dana Delany @DanaDelany
    How do you explain to young girls in tears at Hillary HQ that women voted for Trump and misogyny is the way of the world? I won't. It's not.​

Hey, dumbass Dana Delany, how do YOU explain to young girls the massive DEBT Obama added to the country to buy votes or Hillary Clinton's smear campaigns against women? And no, Trump doesn't hate his daughters nor his wife nor any other woman because they are women.

There are a few Hollywood celebrities happy Trump got elected, too. Imagine that.

I am going to do something today I have not done in a long time: listen to Rush Limbaugh. It should be a good show. :)

billzo, Nov 9, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  17. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    As Rush often says, in essence, "the libs are children frozen in adult bodies". The libs have never been good at accepting defeat gracefully: they whine, they pout and they throw temper tantrums. Last night (early this morning to be exact) some of them pouted and cried right on live TV.

jrbiz likes this.
  18. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The problem with a lot of the left is that, over time, they may actually begin to believe the propaganda and lies put out by their soulmates in the media (and the pollsters, of course.) I bet that when it is all said and done, Hillary's campaign tried to skew the exit poll results much like Kerry did when he was running against W. That would explain why the exit polls continued to predict a Hillary win way too late in the evening. I bet that it even fooled her campaign staff for a while.

By the way, as the stock market predictably dips the next few days, it is a great time to buy in. We very likely are going to see a big surge in the economy as Obamacare is repealed and other important steps are taken. Much like when Reagan, who was similarly demonized, began taking the right steps and it became "morning in America" where businesses again had confidence in the economy.

jrbiz, Nov 9, 2016 IP
  19. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/09/politics/donald-trump-wins-biggest-surprises/index.html

Donald Trump's election victory proved -- once and for all -- that 2016 was the year that everything the political class thought it knew was wrong.

The polls were wrong. Projection models were wrong. Veterans of previous presidential campaigns were wrong.
    How sad for the "political class" and pundits to be wrong. That is what makes Trump's victory so very sweet. :) Trump is the anti-politician and I hope he stays that way. A real man of the people, at least as for as winning votes in this election goes.

Trump won not as Obama did promising people lots of free stuff and making pie-in-the-sky promises so unrealistic only a fool could believe them, Trump won by one critical thing the "political class" and pundits all missed: the support of the working men and women of America. They are the people who made America great and will be the ones to pay for the stupidity of Barack Hussein Obama and the Democratic Party.

I certainly hope Hillary and the Clinton Foundation is investigated thoroughly, along with Barack Obama himself and Lois Lerner and the IRS. A lot of dirty, crooked things happened during Obama's presidency and they should be held accountable as any of us would be.

Back at this time in 2008, the pundits said that Obama could be the best president ever. Turns out he was the worst president ever. Only time will tell if Trump ends up being good or another Obama.

billzo, Nov 9, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  20. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    @billzo for the first time in my memory, we will have a president who is not beholden to the political elites and the very large donors. I also tend to believe him when he says that he will never lie to the public which would be an amazing change. Imagine a president who keeps his word!!! #buildthewall #repealobamacare #draintheswamp

jrbiz, Nov 9, 2016 IP
    billzo likes this.