1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get a lot of FREE traffic

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Topcitypictures, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Robert_Tam

Robert_Tam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think the best ways to get free traffic is video traffic (YouTube), blog commenting and forums.

Robert_Tam, Aug 9, 2016 IP
  2. simple007

simple007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Does submitting to chrome webstore works really for traffic ?

simple007, Aug 9, 2016 IP
  3. Andrew M. Warner

Andrew M. Warner Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I would say forums and just straight up outreach would be the best bet. Though the process is longer to actually see results, it'll be more beneficial to you in the long run.

Andrew M. Warner, Aug 12, 2016 IP
  4. Samo

Samo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You could do free webinars and tele-seminars using a free tool (check out: https://BuzMe.In). Build your authority as an expert in your subject by providing valuable information/training/tips/discussion/etc. Price of admission to your webinar could be a social share of your website or similar action which increases your exposure.

The biggest mistake people make with webinars?

On the first few webinars, they don't get a ton of people attending ... so they give up and stop doing them. The key to any success - building muscle or mass traffic - is? ... CONSISTENCY ... your audience should leanr you are there for them at the same time, same channel every week/2-weeks/month ... whatever suits you but regularly.

Alex Mandosian says: repetition breeds familiarity, familiarity breeds trust, trust breeds sales.

Stay away from traffic exchanges, banner exchanges and the like. Total waste of time. The free ones require you to visit other people's sites in return for credits which are then used for getting others to visit yours ... other people who have ZERO interest in your site and are surfing to gain credits. They mostly want you to BUY some credit ... and then you still get people surfing for credits with ZERO interest.

Thank you Helen.

Great advice from Overfreeze! Something almost everyone overlooks is to viralize their sharing. So you create content or other free material which you share to get some traffic. Why not include the legal rights + encouragement for the reader/viewer to giv eit away to others who can benefit like this
    Legal Rights
    [NO] Can claim copyright
    [YES] Can give away for free or for a fee, without any changes
    [YES] Can place inside paid or free membership site, without any changes
    [YES] Can share on social media, without any changes

Gerhard did a great job including an excellent warning in his last paragraph. Read his post above for his great list of 20 methods and advice.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
    Samo, Sep 4, 2016 IP
  5. Texodesign

Texodesign Peon

Best Answers:
    Using blog, content is king. Content good make your site good

Texodesign, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  6. stereo707

stereo707 Member

Best Answers:
    Get free traffic is video traffic (YouTube).

stereo707, Sep 8, 2016 IP
  7. Kurt Roswell

Kurt Roswell Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good, cheap, fast... pick 2... that's the saying. So if you want something fast and free, you would probably get a lot of hits but low quality traffic. However, just my 2 cents. SEO and social media would be great places to start getting free traffic.

Kurt Roswell, Sep 8, 2016 IP
  8. Lindsey Walters

Lindsey Walters Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I didn't know about the Chrome submission link.

Lindsey Walters, Sep 28, 2016 IP
  9. Danny Review

Danny Review Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    2. Submit your site for FREE traffic ads trials
    3. Submit your site to Chrome
    Thank you in advance for contribution to the thread.[/QUOTE]
    Can you guide me about 2 way ? I don't know them

Danny Review, Sep 28, 2016 IP
  10. marketing savvy

marketing savvy Peon

Best Answers:
    Using social media can b unproductive at times, you have to ave a large no of audience on both social platforms, Guest posting might not actually build authoritative back links,the best you can do is to optimize your site using local competition keywords, have great content, forum and blog posting, submit to directories and web 2.0 sites..dats should have some effects

marketing savvy, Sep 29, 2016 IP
  11. LiveChatSoftware

LiveChatSoftware Member

Best Answers:
    Quora.com is an amazing place to share your content and generate an organic traffic on your website. It's a q&a type of website, but nothing like yahoo answers. However, quora is quite strict when it comes to the quality of content you share. They expect you to provide an added value to the 'quorian' community so don't even try to spam or promote yourself directly. It just doesn't work that way.

LiveChatSoftware, Nov 7, 2016 IP
  12. anbondjacy

anbondjacy Peon

Best Answers:

anbondjacy, Nov 7, 2016 IP
  13. bigeguide

bigeguide Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Traffic need to sell something to audience they want to buy something which is shared valuable product from you.That is why you need to make more profit from their email list then this happens in your asset marketing to your next level makes you more better seller than which is best for you.

that is called customers interest and demand solve problem to as long term relationship building.Every time need to traffic it is comes nothing from you,so supports in social sharing,blogs,website etc.

Best traffic comes from Facebook,twitter,Reddit and other sources.If you want to chain of these social marketing into your branding styles then you will share on there for relative circles from there.All depends what is your interest level high or low,also need experience to share value.

If you serious knowing about how used to best ways to share for become a success traffic generating then you need most of all good landing page with good affiliation product ,then sales better to your email list the more traffic building abilities and arises from that.

bigeguide, Nov 8, 2016 IP
  14. javiert30

javiert30 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a worldwide online dating website and to add traffic to my website to my state Louisiana, I do some campaigns on Facebook, post in some forums, business cards, bumper stickers, jackets with my logo calling people to download my free app for apple and android devices and a LED display displaying a scrolling message in my car's rear glass to promote my website wherever I go. Every weekend I go to festivals or the most transited places here to drive around and every time I do that I have a lots of visitors to my website.

javiert30, Nov 9, 2016 IP
  15. Usman Mahmood

Usman Mahmood Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to real Traffic on your site not real traffic mean you want to lot of real traffic come on your site the best way is Reddit

Usman Mahmood, Nov 11, 2016 IP
  16. techmax11

techmax11 Member

Best Answers:
    genuine content will give you free traffic automaticlly

techmax11, Nov 13, 2016 IP
  17. Ahsan Arif

Ahsan Arif Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are some websites to help you to get organic traffic on your website. You search in Google "How to get free traffic" or you can have a look on Buy Website Traffic

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
    Ahsan Arif, Nov 13, 2016 IP
  18. Maxcro

Maxcro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi All,
    Good Infro.
    Thanks

Maxcro, Nov 13, 2016 IP
  19. ericastone

ericastone Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    SEO is still your reliable partner for traffic...

ericastone, Nov 20, 2016 IP
  20. Samuel Roy

Samuel Roy Member

Best Answers:
    To get free traffic for the website or blog, i suggest Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Optimization is the best way to increase more traffic.

Samuel Roy, Jul 3, 2017 IP