1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling HuffingtonPost.com Posts - Guaranteed

Discussion in 'Services' started by Mr_Kumar, Jul 9, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,

I am more than decade-old service provider here at DP Forums. In past, I successfully sold thousands of SEO related gigs like submissions, guest posts, full SEO etc.

Nowadays, I offer publication of posts in premium websites. Kindly check my service thread for past reviews / testimony --

Here is the first review which I got for Entrepreneur.com -
    Here, in this thread, I am offering:
    HuffingtonPost.com Posts - Guaranteed
    Few Statistics of HuffingtonPost.com--
    • Domain Authority = DA97
    • Page Authority = PA95
    • Backlinks = 249 Millions
    • Reffering Domains = 764,000
    • Organic Traffic = 33 Millions
    • Traffic Cost = $822,000 (USD)
    • Alexa US Rank = 38
    • Alexa Global Rank = 165
    Here are the screenshots of few statistics (Run on 09 July, 2016) --

Moz Statistics-
    [​IMG]

Ahref Statistics-
    [​IMG]

Alexa Statistics-
    [​IMG]

SEMRush Statistics -
    [​IMG]

These statistics clearly shows that 1 single post from HuffingtonPost.com is simply awesome thing to have. This is a dream of millions to get featured on HuffingtonPost.com

Terms:

• This is guaranteed posting service, but it is 99% guaranteed. There could be some cases (1%) where posts can’t be made. For example – your website is not worthy enough to have a link on these sites. In a case of failure, you’ll get a FULL refund.
    • 50% upfront payment is mandatory (via PayPal or Skrill) as posting on these sites need serious working, so I wish I work for serious buyers only. Remaining 50% has to be paid within 24 hours of publishing.
    • We just cannot take your content. We’ll write our own content (journalism law). So, you all need to bother about your link only (Anchor and URL). Though, you are most welcome to provide statistics, USPs, and whatever you think is really worthy to discuss on HuffingtonPost
    • There will be just ONE link per post (strictly). If you want to have 2 links, then you need to buy 2 posts.
    • Strictly sorry for adult, gambling, drugs, weapons, alcohols, wars, illegal, and other not so good stuff.
    Please let me know if you have some query. My best email is: incitesoftware (at) gmail.com. I’m looking forward to a have long-term association with you.

Best Regards,
    Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar, Jul 9, 2016 IP
  2. Ditmar

Ditmar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just ordered HuffPost Guest Post. This is my second order from topic starter. My previous order for Entrepneur Post was successfully delivered.

Ditmar, Jul 19, 2016 IP
  3. Ditmar

Ditmar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @Mr_Kumar did not post the article at HuffPost and no longer respond to private messages. Look out!

Ditmar, Nov 7, 2016 IP
  4. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi bro, I am so sorry for my non-availability. I have to go my hometown as my father have a major health issue, and I couldn't work. My apologies for the same.

Though your article was published on Huffingtonpost (http://www.huffingtonpost.in/entry/...mize-your-website_us_57a8258ce4b0c94bd3c9e45f ) but the link is no-follow as its promotion was pending. As per the deal, I said.... your post may not be published (it was not 100% guaranteed), and in that case, I'll provide you a full refund. So, sending you a complete refund.

My apologies again.

Best Regards.

Mr_Kumar, Nov 9, 2016 IP