1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

'He looks like hell': Donald Trump unloads on Glenn Beck after being accused of voting for Obama

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by qwikad.com, Jan 16, 2016.

1. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your ignorance shines bright as the sun. I provided evidence to support every claim I made. You have provided nothing.

You had no idea that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were not regulated by the President but by Congress. You had no clue. You had no clue Bush was warning about Fannie and Freddie and calling for tighter regulations all during his presidency. None. You had no clue Democrats blocked all Republican attempts at regulating Fannie and Freddie. And you had no clue that Fannie was run by former Clinton administration officials Franklin Raines and Jamie Gorelick.

You didn't know squat and even though you have now been told, I'm sure you still won't acknowledge...the truth.

That's what you hate: the truth. It upsets your twisted world view. You cannot handle the truth! :)

The higher the Democrat vote in a community, the lower the academic achievement in school. We know why. Those same geniuses graduating from high school who can barely read and write will be voting for Hillary Clinton, just like they voted for Barack Obama 8 years earlier.

billzo, Nov 6, 2016 IP
    grpaul likes this.
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, you ask for "evidence" and "facts" and then when someone spells out a long list of same, with citations, you complain that it is too long to read.

jrbiz, Nov 6, 2016 IP
  3. wordplucker

wordplucker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That last paragraph reminds me of some group of people pointing at the Democrats and saying that they are elitist, yet, those same finger pointers act like that?

Comical...

And all the attacking that the right wing has done to education says something. Cutting funding on what should create more conservative voters seems pretty silly, yet, they do....

Those 'uneducated' masses may want their educations back and be voting Democrat for a good solid reason, which you just presented yourself.

wordplucker, Nov 6, 2016 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Nov 6, 2016 IP
  5. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Nov 6, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  6. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    He did not respond with facts, they were statements, mostly skewed, as two minutes research on each subject will teach you. There was no need to respond. Those of you that believe in fairytales don't want the do the research. Fair enough.

We'll know very soon who the majority think is qualified. I'm betting the Republicans won't be saying No for the next few years because they won't be there to say no, but the lesson will be learned, maybe.

Bushranger, Nov 6, 2016 IP
    wordplucker likes this.
  7. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    I believe you're the one re-writing history.

You're claiming no big banks failed. I point out why that could't happen. If they were allowed to fail the country would have been bankrupted, which means the debtors would own all your assets. As with any bankruptcy once you declare bankruptcy everything you own gets seized. Did you really prefer they took that route?

You claim the bigger banks would have bought out the bigger banks..? How can they do that if they're broke? You then claim the biggest bank run, IndyMac, was caused by some senator who was woried about it but you deny Bush's worrying about the sub-prime crisis probably did the same thing. How does that work?

Sure the Dems set up Fannie & Freddie but they also put in tight regulations around it. I provide links showing that Bush loosened the regulations in 2003 freeing up the Dems financial laws. The finance industry then went into overdrive handing loans out to anybody and in fact paying poor people cash to buy a house, the worst loans were originated in 2004-2007, under Bush's watch but apparently that's all the fault of the Dems? How's that work when everything that happens under Obama gets blamed on him and anything that happens on Clinton's watch got blamed on him?

One rule for Reps but another for Dems is the only conclusion logic brings us to.

As far as I know the Reps have owned the House for many years and stymied every attempt at taking the country forward. Holding the country to ransom. I think this election is about to change that.

Bushranger, Nov 6, 2016 IP
    wordplucker likes this.
  8. wordplucker

Best Answers:
    Do they know that they are looking desperate? The large bold print is more of a sign that you need to reinforce to yourself that what you want to believe is reality.

Unless they can do enough voter suppression here he will not take Michigan. I've talked with too many people that have a family that was once strictly a GOP voting family, now half, the wives, are voting for her. I've talked to too many people that were GOP voters over the abortion issue, but they are voting for her this election. The inner city vote is of course staying with her. The heavy Muslim population will probably not be voting for Trump either.

I have not had a single person say that they were left wingers that switched to Trump. None. I am sure that they exist, much like the few good Mexicans that cross the border, but there are not many.

I have already talked to probable Trump voters and their fear of Clinton taking their guns. I simply pointed out that the NRA zealots have said the same thing about Obama for eight years. They learned the fallacy of their thinking and decided that Trump was not the right choice. Half of a motorcycle club has switched, thank you very much. I love the reactions when they realize all of what FOXNews told them was not right, priceless.

Voter suppression or people doing like that woman in Iowa did, and voting at least twice for Trump, is the only way that they are taking Michigan. The backward county I grew up in will vote for Trump, but that is a small minded small population place, so it will count for only a small portion of the skin of a peanut that get stuck on your teeth.

Flint will vote for her, especially after what the GOP did to their water and them, as well as Detroit, Grand Rapids, Lansing, Ann Arbor, Warren, and other larger population centers.

Remember, only your voter suppression counts... lol

wordplucker, Nov 7, 2016 IP
    Bushranger likes this.
  9. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Even discounting the large bold print, which I agree he's projecting himself there, he's quoting Glenn fucking Beck lol, now that's extreme desperation right there! Who next, Alex Jones?

From what I understand America is choosing at least 4 more years of the status quo. They're not falling for the tea-partier-esque show and thank God for that.

Compared to everywhere else on the planet, except Australia of course :), life's pretty sweet as it is, and anyone who doesn't think so is kidding themselves or are a spoilt fucking brats like Trump that wants his cake and everyone elses too.

Sure we can probably do better, but on the whole, our lives are much better than most have it just as we are. If the party of no is pushed out of the picture then there's a better chance life will improve again, and much quicker.

I think most also know the Trumpists won't stop their rage once Hillary's elected but I believe most people can see through the spin and just want business as usual. Notwithstanding there's a lot of hate out there that needs to be quenched without holding the rest of the country back to do it. What to do with the naughty kids?

But, a DNC controlled upper and lower House will mean more will be able to get done. I think Hillary will be the one to steer America in a direction that benefits America, where Trump's direction was always about what's good for Trump.

Bushranger, Nov 7, 2016 IP
  10. wordplucker

Best Answers:
    The left wing does need to get over the fact that they do have to vote in the midterm elections. This is a must in 2018. We need to remove the taint of the GOP from the states, and, in 2020, we need to make sure that the right wing does not keep the voting districts as they are.

Take back the federal and state level governments, draw up more suitable congressional districts, and truly make America greater.

The world can not afford the GOP in charge, no more Flints, no more lack of equal protections under the law, no more wars for businesses, none of that. WMDs was a funny way to spell oils, but it worked for them.

Their ideals, to put it nicely, suck, and, with luck, they will be a shrinking base the means little to nothing after Trump runs them in to the ground, like he has so many other things, but, you can not tell, since he hides everything with sealed judgements and NDAs....

I am still wondering where they will all gather for the 'real' America. Northern California has wanted to become it's own state for a while, some counties in Colorado want to form a new state, but the western Maryland area, which also wants to break away, is too close to DC. All three areas want their own right wing states where they can discriminate against people.

Although, that right wing thing about Obama pushing for lesbian farmers could change the rural right wing voting block..... LMAO

wordplucker, Nov 7, 2016 IP
  11. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    You two need to chill. Have you ever heard of a WYSIWYG editor? I guess not. DP is using one of those. When you copy a title somewhere online and paste it here it's pasted in this huge font. I am not about to change the font just because you or someone else doesn't like it. No desperation here, so no need to make fools out of yourselves.

I am the one that started this thread, go check what I think of Glenn. The irony is Glenn predicted that Trump was going to implode shortly after Trump had announced he was going to run for president. Now he's predicting this. He's either losing it or he possibly knows something that we don't. Why else would he expose himself in this humbling (or should I say humiliating) way?

Tomorrow we'll find out who was right and who was wrong. As for me, I'd vote for Ted Cruz or Trump. Either candidate was my choice. Since it's Trump I voted for him (voted early).

qwikad.com, Nov 7, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  12. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Amen, @qwikad.com ! I have said all along that my vote is "ABC" (Anybody But Clinton) though I have to admit that I have now changed it, a bit, and the acronym "ABC" stands for "Anybody But the Criminal." That said, there is only one choice, Trump. I cannot vote early here in RI (unless it was by mail), so will be heading to the polls tomorrow.

jrbiz, Nov 7, 2016 IP
  13. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Florida is truly a battle ground this year. Plenty of people voting early. We actually had to stand in line, like it was Nov. 8.

qwikad.com, Nov 7, 2016 IP
  14. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I plan to get there at opening time (7:00am) as these will be the people who have to go to work (i.e., the "makers"), so the lines will move quickly I hope...

jrbiz, Nov 7, 2016 IP
  15. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Same, I'll be there as early as possible.

I think one of the biggest upsides to this election is the potential for the Clinton's to finally go away.. Giving them some time to "focus" on the good (corrupt) work of the foundation.

Bill Clinton out the campaign trail while these fools try to trash Trump for his comments on women has to be one of the most ironic moments in history. .

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
    grpaul, Nov 7, 2016 IP
  16. wordplucker

Best Answers:
    Well folks, I wish you luck with your efforts today.

Remember, with IM we win either way, the dollar is taking a hit pretty soon.

I do not think Trump has the skills to weather a recession from outside forces, he is too used to getting bail outs from his dad and the banks, and will not be able to negotiate any grand deals, as the rest of the world sees through him. Add to that his plans to kill NAFTA and the trade war he is planning with China, and the people of the US are in trouble. Which is good for IM work as people will flock back.

Clinton probably does have the skills to not make the looming recession worse, which will kind of suck for the IM side of things, but the recession it's self will send people back online.

Funny thing, people have cried and whined over Obama supposedly sealing records, but did not seem to bat an eye that Trump seals all of his, through the courts and NDAs, and it is A-Okay. Clinton's Foundation is a legal entity, and is attacked endlessly, Trump's is not, but that is A-Okay. You accuse Clinton's Foundation of being corrupt, yet Trump bribed Florida's AG to not investigate Trump U and pays other legal fees, renovation costs for himself, and buys himself gifts with his unregistered one, and it is A-Okay. Clinton is accused to controlling people, yet Trump proudly says that he has bought people off, and that is A-Okay.
    This double standard does not seem to bother you though.

Can you explain why? Trump is all the things that you have accused Clinton of being, except the woman thing, unless Trump's inner Bruce comes out, yet you jump in lock step....

This seems like pointing one's finger and screaming about someone doing something, yet doing the same thing yourself and finding nothing wrong with it. Reminds me of the Jarvilis(spelling way off and I do not care) that ran on family values and anti choice, yet had told his mistress to go get an abortion. Seems legit....

Anyway, to the question. Why is is alright to vote Trump when he is the embodiment of everything you seem to hate about Clinton?

wordplucker, Nov 8, 2016 IP
  17. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    For the voters it's not the moral dilemma that differentiates Trump from Hillary. It's the way Trump and Hillary uphold the constitution (and the amendments / Bill of Rights). There's a significant difference there on the most important issues such as freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom to keep and bear arms, etc., but you know this already, so why bother asking I am asking you?

qwikad.com, Nov 8, 2016 IP
  18. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As an aside, our polls opened at 7:00am today and I was there by 7:15am. I have been voting in RI since we moved here in 1998 and I have voted in every primary and general election throughout the past 18 years. I have NEVER seen the polling place so crowded with voters. Previously, the longest it took me to go through the process was 15 minutes, at most. Today, it took me 45 minutes to get out of there and then another ten minutes to walk back to my car which had to be parked unbelievably far away due to all of the cars that got there before me. Something is going on and this may very well be the most participated in election in my lifetime.

jrbiz, Nov 8, 2016 IP
    Bushranger, grpaul and qwikad.com like this.
  19. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    This calls for a gloat party!!
    What a night. This is a historic night. Congratulation to the new president elect Donald J. Trump!

1.jpg

qwikad.com, Nov 9, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  20. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    #draintheswamp #buildthewall #repealobamacare

If Trump does those three things, it will be a very successful presidency.

jrbiz, Nov 9, 2016 IP