1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Do You Think Makes A Great Web Host? YOUR OPINIONS R APPRECIATED!!!

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Adminandie, Nov 4, 2016.

Hi
    I am currently working on the design of a new web hosting company that will provide post2host and paid shared, reseller, master reseller, and alpha reseller hosting on a dedicated server in the US.

I am looking for suggestions on making this one of the best web hosts out there. what do you look for in a web host? what kind of services do you require? as far as support goes, which do you prefer? (i.e. live chat, tickets, etc)

Please post anything helpful.. thank you!!

Adminandie, Nov 4, 2016 IP
  2. natelegakis

natelegakis Member

Best Answers:
    Very fast servers located near you, ssh access, one click installs, ssd hard drives, ability to install any os in seconds, and ability to delete an os in seconds and start over with another os. Also, a host that makes it easy to use domain names purchased from other registrars than their own.

natelegakis, Nov 4, 2016 IP
  3. postcd

postcd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes, live chat, good prices, good looking design of the site, free website transfer, money back guarantee, wide variety of payment methods, fast setup :)

postcd, Nov 5, 2016 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    One that is financially stable enough and run by experienced business people so that they don't need to spam their services

sarahk, Nov 13, 2016 IP
  5. jasontn

jasontn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think reliability and overall reputation are the best things. I'm not as concerned whether or not the help desk is live chat or ticket, but it should have both or one or the other.

jasontn, Dec 2, 2016 IP