1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Racist comments from a member of DIGITALPOINT staff, Sarahk

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by oltreoceano, Nov 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I would like to receive help because I am feeling very bad after some racist comments made by a member of the digitalpoint staff. Please check the thread, page 2:

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/popads-popads-net-unethical-behaviour-scam-alert.2790696/

Please also check her reply after my complain, she is saying that there are no rules about racism in her payslip! I think you should cut this payslip! This is UNACCEPTABLE.

I also ask digitalpoint to see the behaviour of this moderator. Normally, moderators should try to help, am i wrong? She didnt try to help us to find a deal, peacefully, and she seems to like to put wood in an already existing fire. I think that after a racist comment like the one above, I should report this. Anyone can help me and tell me what I can do in order to help me to made justice. RaCISM SHOULD BE FOUGHT BY EVERYONE. Thanks guys... bye! dsjklkjdslkjlds.jpg sakkjlaskjlsakjasjkl.jpg

oltreoceano, Nov 3, 2016 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Uh... is Italian or Brazilian a race? I suppose one could have prejudice against someone's citizenship. I'm sure lots of people don't like Americans, but that's not racism. Racism would be not liking someone because of the color of their skin. I assume @sarahk doesn't even know the color of your skin.

Either way... her pay has been cut in half for the remainder of the year... half because of this thread and half because I'm racist against New Zealanders.

digitalpoint, Nov 3, 2016 IP
    mmerlinn and sarahk like this.
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    OMG you have no sense of humour.
    You tried to diddle a company, they said no. It's not our job to convince the company to take you on as a customer, we owe you NOTHING. We owe PopAds NOTHING.

When I referred to the reputation of people in your home country you seemed surprised. I'm astounded by that. Have you never talked to people who have been tourists in your home country? My experience is that they will always include a story about dishonesty. Talk to people about America and their anecdotes are about terrible food and obesity, Indonesia and it's the crazy driving. I'm in NZ - the common complaint from tourists is that there's nothing to do at night. That doesn't mean all the people in Italy are dishonest, or that every restaurant in the US is awful, that every Indonesian is a nutter behind the wheel or that no one parties at night in NZ - but reputations are just that.

My point, though, was that you were claiming that being Italian made you more trustworthy than if you were Brazilian and I was taking a lighthearted poke at the irony of your statement.

sarahk, Nov 3, 2016 IP
  4. oltreoceano

oltreoceano Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    racism is not just a matter of skin, racism can be discrimination of an individual, I feel discriminated and I need your help and support. Please check the definition of racism in wikipedia:

5. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Noted. moving on...

6. oltreoceano

oltreoceano Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I never told that being italian was better than brazilian, i just told popads that since they dont accept brazilians accounts, i am italian and i could open an italian account.

and you, Sarahk, have really no capabilities of understanding your faults and limits, me, at least, i asked to be forgiven if i opened more than one account in popads, but the problem here is not popads, it is your offense TO ME. I feel offended and i am not the only one that thinks that this is unacceptable, check there, you will see other people saying that this is shocking.

and last but not least, SENSE OF HUMOR? hahahahahahah! I do have a lot, but here it is NOT a matter of sense of humor. NOT AT ALL.

7. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    This is what I see (correct me if I'm wrong). You come to this site for no purpose other than to complain about a company that has no affiliation with this site nor have I even heard of.
    • You admit to trying to get around their rules of no Brazilian accounts by opening a second account in a different country.
    • They find out and close your account.
    • You are mad they don't want to do business with you because of your geographic location.
    • Now you are also mad that not everyone agrees with you and your actions.
    Does that pretty much sum it up?

Either way, regardless if people on this site agree or disagree, this site has absolutely no affiliation or pull with popads. You could get 500,000 users here "on your side", and that still doesn't mean they have to do business with you. You would be better off contacting the company directly if you want to resolve or change anything. Complaining here serves no purpose other than to complain (it certainly won't solve your dilemma).

You call the company unethical and scammers, but from what I've seen, they have acted properly. You knew they don't allow Brazilian accounts, and somehow they are scamming you because they don't allow you to open a Brazilian account? lol If anyone is trying to scam anyone, it's you trying to scam them it sounds like to me.

It would be like me going to your blog (if you have one) and leaving comments about how some company doesn't want to do business with me when the blog has nothing to do with that company.

8. oltreoceano

oltreoceano Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    lol, funny, I talk about RACISM and they still talk about popads... lol, look, you are off topic, this is not a popads thread and it does NOT matter the reason why SARAHK made racist comments to my post.

here, we are talking about her offenses to me, racism, not popads. but you are the Lord, you can talk about the Moon if you like to... I just wanted to report this and to leave my comments on this.

About popads, i am not replying they are already solving this situation with me.

And just try always to take care of all your users, even the freaky ones like maybe me..

Just keep in mind one more thing: EVERYONE IS FIGHTING A WAR YOU DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT, SO JUST BE KIND, ALWAYS. Period.

It does not matter why I entered this forum, it is a forum, i could enter and complain. Here i am talking about HUMAN LACK OF EMPATHY. And yes, there is someone that agree with me, check all comments everywhere, please. And there will be more, I am sure about it.

Anyway, i will show here my real way of being, and this is why i will tell you that I AM SORRY for any mess I made here, I Really DIDNT MENT to make any mess, not here and not with popads, but the reason why i am here is only one, this situation hurt my business and myself as an italian, I love to tell the truth and I needed to tell my truth about these facts.

Take care, I REALLY WISH ALL THE BEST TO YOU ALL, as to anybody, always. And oh, yes, I try to run blogs, portals, stuff, and I am studying a lot and I am trying to get more and more results, that is why I tried to solve the situation with popads, and I also have many other different kind of problems, AS ANYONE, that is why I NEVER TRY TO HURT SOMEBODY AND ALWAYS GIVE A SECOND CHANCE.

TAKE C-A-R-E

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  9. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    "You're showing too many weaknesses, brother. It's not how you run a business."

[​IMG]

qwikad.com, Nov 3, 2016 IP
  10. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    @sarahk was not being racist. Period. YOU on the other hand, is being an entitled, offended prick, and that's probably not gonna change. I don't really care that you're Italian or that you live in Brazil. I would never do business with you, since you seem to have a cavalier view on rules, can't abide by them, and keep going on about things that have no interest for anyone but yourself. You should read up on this:
    [​IMG]
    I'm gonna repeat the thing I said to you in the original thread: you're an idiot. You should also read up on what constitutes "racism", since it seems you have trouble with the meaning of the word.

PoPSiCLe, Nov 3, 2016 IP
    sarahk and Agent000 like this.
  11. oltreoceano

oltreoceano Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hahahaha, i am not worried at all about your opinion, and also i was not the only one thinking that those comment were OFFENSIVE AND INAPPROPRIATE. And if anyone is idiot here, that one is NOT me at all, I ASsure you. hahahahah, people like you do not deserve my attention. PERIOD. And I dont need to call you an idiot, because your words speaks for you already.

i am just fighting for what I think would be justice here. I did not deserve such comments. but dont worry bro, I need to be very strong to accept writing these things here, or do you think I did not expect critics... i just dont care, but offenses about italian people from a staff member, no... just NO. lol.. hugs to you

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2016
  12. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Shouldn't there be an "honorary banning" on DP for a poster who has not necessarily violated the written rules but who deserves to be banned, anyway, just to stop his senseless posts about companies and DP members? If it walks like duck, quacks like a duck, etc.?

jrbiz, Nov 5, 2016 IP
  13. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The 7 day "cool down" bans disappeared when we changed from vBulletin to Xenforo :(

sarahk, Nov 5, 2016 IP
  14. wordplucker

wordplucker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you sure that this person is in Brazil? He is whining enough to be an American.....

wordplucker, Nov 5, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  15. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Pity. :)

jrbiz, Nov 5, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  16. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe if he did have some wine it might mellow him out?

Spoiltdiva, Nov 5, 2016 IP
    wordplucker likes this.
  17. wordplucker

wordplucker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just needs some cheese and crackers...

Mmmmm, although crackers could be racist....

wordplucker, Nov 5, 2016 IP
  18. natelegakis

natelegakis Member

Best Answers:
    My mom makes me cheesy bread when I am feeling like having a pity party for myself.

natelegakis, Nov 5, 2016 IP
    sarahk and wordplucker like this.
  19. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    This reminds me of the other dude that went through similar outbursts and whining half a year, a year ago. Right here in the support-section as well. I remember him, but can't remember his name. He threathened to "out me" for things I did and do online, among other things. He was sort of funny, in a pathetic sort of way...

PoPSiCLe, Nov 5, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  20. natelegakis

natelegakis Member

Best Answers:
    I learned a long time ago that playing a professional victim with safe space micro aggression doesn't get me very far in life. My skin is olive color, by the way, and I like all colors of skin.

natelegakis, Nov 5, 2016 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.