1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Too many in plate please suggest keywords

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by whatsonbali, Mar 16, 2016.

Hi Guys,
    My friend is making a website and he want so many keywords to add on his website. I need to do some research and convince him just to have few keywords. The think is he doesn't believe me and I want to help him.
    The website is online shopping for groceries, vegetables / foods . compassfresh.com
    can anyone please suggest best keywords?

Thanks

whatsonbali, Mar 16, 2016 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Step 1: Search for niche related keywords using Google Adwords Keyword Tool - Omitting results under 200 searches per month (or whatever you prefer).

Step 2: Once you have a list of around 700 - 1,000 keywords - search each one in Google.

Step 3: Check every website (not the ads) and record the Page Authority of each result on the first page of Google. Make sure you're checking the actual page that is ranked, don't check the root domain unless that is what's being displayed as the result.

Step 5: Keywords that are being ranked by low PA pages will be easy to beat. Just make sure you create a highly optimized page, hiring a good SEO will definitely be best if you are unsure about on page SEO.

Tip: Yahoo Answers, Forums, Facebook Pages, etc are generally pretty easy to beat.

Matthew Sayle, Mar 16, 2016 IP
  3. manpreet kaur

manpreet kaur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks, @Matthew Sayle its really very helpful for a newbie like me.:)

manpreet kaur, Mar 17, 2016 IP
  4. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is very interesting! Maybe it will be more easy to use a lot of web site with the best keywords! Also, it will be right to ask a help in experts! Becouse it is very important for your business and it is a possibility to make a money! try to do it right now!

JudySlean, Mar 30, 2016 IP
  5. towfiqul.arafat

towfiqul.arafat Member

Best Answers:
    online supermarket, online supermarket shopping, online grocery shopping, grocery delivery, grocery online can be the best keywords

towfiqul.arafat, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  6. whatsonbali

whatsonbali Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just an update
    I've done my job on this project and client really happy with the result.

Thanks for all suggestions
    Xx

whatsonbali, Oct 27, 2016 IP
  7. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Are you nuts? I would love to have an SEO like yourself get hired by my competition.

Matthew Sayle, Oct 28, 2016 IP