1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

About site optimizing and best ranking approach

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Atis Gartkevics, May 8, 2016.

Hello guys,

Maybe somebody could look at this site and share with me some tips, what should i need to do in order to rank this site higher? - www.smilsu-terapija.lv
    And how could i get good backlinks/dofollow/nofollow links?

Thanks in advance!

Atis Gartkevics, May 8, 2016 IP
  2. Pillai.G

Pillai.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Hey Atis,
    From your website I can understand that it's about Sand game therapy for children and based in Latvia.

1. You need to perform keyword research on the best keywords that defines your niche.
    2. Analyze your competitors on how they are ranking and where they are getting backlinks from with the help of tools like SEMRush or SpyFu.
    3. You need to perform On-page SEO for your website where you can find the guide here
    4. Start planning effective Off-Page SEO strategies which should only consist of White Hat Link Building Methods. You can check white hat link building guide here.
    5. Start listing your service/business on local directories of your country.

These are the fundamentals steps to get started.

Hope it helps.

Pillai.G, May 9, 2016 IP
  3. Arsl An

Arsl An Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To optimize your website you have to use some SEO resources using your main keywords so that you are able to create back links using Social Bookmarking, Directory Submission and forum posting to get traffic.

Arsl An, May 16, 2016 IP
  4. smellocity

smellocity Active Member

Best Answers:
    smellocity, Oct 27, 2016 IP