1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using marketing/seo gigs from fiverr

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by macstux, Oct 26, 2016.

Hello,

I would like to start advertising, marketing, seo, my business. i see a lot of gigs from fiverr that say get "your page to the top of google" "backlink to high PR" "post on my blog" email marketing as well, all sort of different ones. my question, are the gigs legit? do they have the skills to complete these task. the reviews are high and satisfied, but i know a lot could be fake as well.

Any input would be greatly appreciated! :)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
    macstux, Oct 26, 2016 IP
  2. VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The answer: NOOOOO! and one more NO!:mad:

They will only ruin your website. What they will do (for $5), is they will load their software with a bunch of keywords and proxies, and that bot will go to hundreds of websites and submit stupid worthless spinned articles, with backlinks pointing to your site, and all you will get from that is a Penguin penalty from Google...

Think about it... If people could rank for $5 at Fiverr, all sites would be ranking, wouldn't they? :)

Fiverr for SEO and marketing - NEVER!

You might use the site for other gigs though... Such as for designing some graphics, or video intros, or even for article writing (but you need to be very picky because most of them are junk), and some other things as well.

But do yourself a favor and forget about searching for anything marketing or SEO related on that site.

By the way, the reviews are not fake, the people who write them are idiots. They have no idea what's good or bad, they just follow the crowd and conform, thank you thank you thank you. If you know what you're doing, and if you have solid understanding of SEO, then some gigs might be quite useful for you, something for automating some tasks that would otherwise take you lots of time to do, such as creating profiles in directories for citations, or creating emails, or whatever.

But if you want to completely outsource this task, look elsewhere. You can find people on Upwork, or even on this very forum. Heck, I've been doing SEO for years and I have ranked many of my websites.. but I am not available currently for any project work like this because I am very busy.

My suggestion: Learn SEO. It's an invaluable skill and it will serve you well in your internet marketing career.

And forget about this Fiverr nonsense.

VeniVidiVici :cool:

VeniVidiVici, Oct 26, 2016 IP
    macstux likes this.
  3. macstux

macstux Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Man best DP answer ever! thanks

macstux, Oct 26, 2016 IP
  4. VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You're very welcome ;)

VeniVidiVici, Oct 26, 2016 IP
  5. sitepaw

sitepaw Active Member

Best Answers:
    You get what you pay? golden rule and it never change.

sitepaw, Nov 3, 2016 IP